• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 used to kill 3 burglars

Wasn't it just a few years ago some govt dildos were saying ar15s were well suited to home defense? Well how much better could the kid have done, 3/3 is batting 100%.

I believe that was the OLD Vice President who said that... and went on to advocate buying a SXS, fire both barrels in the air to slaughter your ceiling/neighbors cat (or do it outside your home, probably even more illegal in most places???) so you're effectively defenseless, and hope that the BG is too dumb to realize you're now on empty.

Just because they found him in the driveway doesn't mean he was shot when running. Sometimes it takes time to drop.

LOL. Is that why you think I said that? Actually I find it quite hard to believe that three individuals would stay facing someone while being shot to death. But maybe you envision them standing single
file in a hallway or something? So no the fact that one was found in the driveway means nothing to my statement...

They charged the driver with murder? as in it's her fault for dropping them off to rob a house with armed occupants?

That's awesome. If one of them survived, he should have been charged for murder of the others ones too.

As they would be.... as far as I know if your part of a crime that results in a death be it the perps or victims your getting charged...what the court or DA does after[rolleyes]

LOL. Is that why you think I said that? Actually I find it quite hard to believe that three individuals would stay facing someone while being shot to death. But maybe you envision them standing single
file in a hallway or something? So no the fact that one was found in the driveway means nothing to my statement...

I think you can shoot three people coming in through the doorway before they can figure out what's happening.

I think you can shoot three people coming in through the doorway before they can figure out what's happening.

Yeah I can see that. But after an exchange of words? Thats some nice trigger work. Hell I dont want to undermine the poor kids life victory so yeah clean defensive shoot after forced entry. The world is a better place...

Did you see her mugshot? A clear winner right there.

RODRIGUEZ, ELIZABETH MARIE_20170328015914679_7627643_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez.

No middle name, she just ate someone named "Marie" so they put her name in there, too.

Definitely not one for the Wheaties boxes, unless there's gold medal for fetal alcohol syndrome.

They should make her clean up the mess in the house. Can you imagine how much club soda you'd need to get the stains out of the carpet and upholstery?

They should make her clean up the mess in the house. Can you imagine how much club soda you'd need to get the stains out of the carpet and upholstery?

Leave them in as a warning to the next.

She looks too thick for it to be a meth thing, and while she looks like a possible juggalo, I didn't see any mention of the perps carrying hatchets. Maybe they were just robbing the house looking for Arby's money?

Hydrogen peroxide is useful for getting blood out - something I learned in a doctor's office when I bled all over his furniture and his staff rushed out with gloves, rags and a bottle of peroxide.

So CNN picked up this story... But they simply called it "A Rifle"... Funny how when it's used lawfully is just "A Rifle" but when it's a Crime it's and "AR15" or Assault rifle.

So CNN picked up this story... But they simply called it "A Rifle"... Funny how when it's used lawfully is just "A Rifle" but when it's a Crime it's and "AR15" or Assault rifle.

Link? I want to leave a comment. [devil]

Serious question.
I know if you attack someone with a knife or knuckles in MA you ll be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
Do you think in this case the robbers wouldn't be considered "armed" because of the outcome (if this took place in MA) or there is no arguing that those are weapons regardless of situation?

Considering more people are killed every year with knives (or hands and fists) than rifles of any kind, I would think so. But you never know in The Peoples Republic of Masslandia.
If they broke into my house I would consider them armed and deceased, I carry "bi-metal pepper spray".

Last edited:
Did the kid have standard capacity mags? How many shots fired?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was a standard capacity magazine, 30 round, as I'm fairly certain that OK is not a slave state. I am interested in the round count. I am sure it is low.

Back
Top Bottom