• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone reco a good CCW app

What exactly are you looking for?

OP will come yell at me for this, but his last thread was exactly the same: a question posted with no context and zero clarity, confused and well-meaning people trying to answer, and increasing frustration on all sides.

This one is likely to go the same way.

I would have thought gun owners would read and respond accordingly. Can anyone recommend a Concealed Carry Application for a hand held smart phone. I found one in the search function of this website, it only had a user of the application rating of 3.8 out of 5.0 recommendation to use.
It is a very long way to ask a SIMPLE question. I have no patience for people who think this needs "Context" thank you . Do I need more information on my Op ?

Wut? lol

Never even heard of such a thing. Does it make “chik-chik” gun sounds like racking your 12g or pulling back the hammer on a Glock?

“Congratulations user Cams! Confirmed caveman status reached in one question.”

It is a very long way to ask a SIMPLE question. I have no patience for people who think this needs "Context" thank you . Do I need more information on my Op ?
If you have no patience, don't ask questions: answers take too long compared to Google, am I right? You might as well stop posting on NES as well since it's a bunch of "slow" people.

P.S. That was sarcasm in case you have no patience to read.

It is a very long way to ask a SIMPLE question. I have no patience for people who think this needs "Context" thank you .

Lol. Sorry you don't like my choice of words, but scroll up: EVERYONE is saying the same thing I am. Other than two people, who are trying to help but also telling you they're confused.

We're not the problem here. Your threads turn into a shitshow because of how you post them.

This is a good app...

Just to thread-jack or piggyback...

Anybody tried a shot timer app? Is there one with sensitivity adjustments where it wont pick up every shot from every shooter in each lane. Usually just usr the regular timer on my phone but pressing buttons wastes precious time

Mantis x seems like a wii FPS for grownups with real toys

I would have thought gun owners would read and respond accordingly. Can anyone recommend a Concealed Carry Application for a hand held smart phone. I found one in the search function of this website, it only had a user of the application rating of 3.8 out of 5.0 recommendation to use.
Thanks for the translation

Just to thread-jack or piggyback...

Anybody tried a shot timer app? Is there one with sensitivity adjustments where it wont pick up every shot from every shooter in each lane. Usually just usr the regular timer on my phone but pressing buttons wastes precious time

Mantis x seems like a wii FPS for grownups with real toys
Yes.

It doesn't give you feedback like mantis

It helps with live fire if you're a skin flint and don't want a shit timer

I looked in search but only one app pops up with a 3.8 stars.

When I think firearms and a phone, the first thing that comes to mind is a ballistics app. Bunch of them out there but I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for?

Otherwise, I'm not sure what a CCW application does? What are you trying to do/what features that you are looking for?

Tried 4 or 5 of them. ALL sucked. Phone mics are just not set up to handle this kind of volume. Get a proper shot timer and be happy.

An app for all states CCW laws, conceal carry, realizing some states are constitutional carry. But that's ok, I'm not butt hurt, I need to be more descriptive in my headline.
You know, with all the abbreviation of scotus, POTUS, IANAL, EABODs, GFU, I would think everyone would be down with reco as in recommend.😂

Last edited:
I don't trust any app for legal info, there are too many changes, too many nuances to count, and when you are getting cuffed and stuffed the Cop is not going to care that Fred's CCW app said it was OK to carry in FL. but it neglected to tell you that open carry is an absolute no no and carrying in the bar area of a restaurant, or any bar is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom