Anyone else stocking up on ammo?

My problem is different. Every time I go to Walmart, solo ie.. Without the Wife. There is no ammo. If she happens to be with me, tons of ammo. So I buy like 1 or 2 boxes. When I race up there the next day to buy the 6 limit, they are allways gone...[crying]

My problem is different. Every time I go to Walmart, solo ie.. Without the Wife. There is no ammo. If she happens to be with me, tons of ammo. So I buy like 1 or 2 boxes. When I race up there the next day to buy the 6 limit, they are allways gone...[crying]

she'll yell at you for getting the 6?

I have been stocking up.... on my own reloads!!!!

Have 5,000 9mm's in the safe, with materials to build another 25,000+. Been chipping away at getting as many made as possible.

I also have 1,000 5.56/223 Rem made up, but have shot 1,800 rounds in the past two weeks. Used to have 2,800 until I shot the 1800.... So, I have some catching up to do with that size. Fortunately, I have materials to make 21,000 rounds of that size.

Time, I just need MORE TIME!!!

You are correct,that is why I don't trust anybody here with a member # higher than 491.When you get into member #'s over 5000,they are trolls.10,000 and above are agents of the state and above 11,000 are feds.

Let's not discount # of posts either,because it is a true judge of a mans character.

Wow...following those numbers, I must be Obama!

No offense, but I just had a "gut feeling" about a year-and-a-half ago. Stocked up on all available ammo (that I use) at the time....also got sales prices and "specials".

Put the available funds I had into the purchases. As it turns out....damn happy I did. No matter the caliber (that I use), got it covered. Will not have to think of an ammo order for at least a couple of years. I feel very fortunate getting ahead of the "shortages".

Not to mention a doubling of the virgins....144 instead of 72. Nagging....why does 144 stick in my mind? Got it....Gross. [rofl]

Thanks. Now I feel left out. You guys were holding out on the virgins thing. Nobody told me there were virgins to be had.

For months I heard about this rep thing and couldn't figure out what that was all about. Now I find out that there are virgins - and nobody told me. You guys really suck sometimes.

I have been stocking up.... on my own reloads!!!!

Have 5,000 9mm's in the safe, with materials to build another 25,000+. Been chipping away at getting as many made as possible.

I also have 1,000 5.56/223 Rem made up, but have shot 1,800 rounds in the past two weeks. Used to have 2,800 until I shot the 1800.... So, I have some catching up to do with that size. Fortunately, I have materials to make 21,000 rounds of that size.

Time, I just need MORE TIME!!!

Cross referencing your coordinates with the ACORN census database info as we speak....

Hold on - don't move..

Thanks. Now I feel left out. You guys were holding out on the virgins thing. Nobody told me there were virgins to be had.

For months I heard about this rep thing and couldn't figure out what that was all about. Now I find out that there are virgins - and nobody told me. You guys really suck sometimes.

Grin, don't get upset. 72, 144....what difference does it make? More than enough to go around. [smile][smile]

I have gone crazy stocking up. I even got reloading equip. I maintain some pretty deep inventory levels. Since getting my class A in November, I've purchased:

2 ARs
2 870s
Glock 17 and 19
M&P 45
.22 rilfe
.22 Sig mosquito

I am pretty well stocked in all calibers, although it cost a fortune. I think ammo is a currency if the world fell apart. If it doesn't fall apart, it will be fun to shoot.

Like sex, pizza and beer, you can't have too much ammo.

I guess it's just me, i would never post that on a forum. it's a shopping list for scumbags to pay you a visit........

I checked my stock this morning and I have only 15 rounds of buckshot and 25 rounds of target shot (Rem 870 18" 12g.) I am going to WalMart today to pick up some to keep aside, just in case a point comes when I am unable to find it. I am awaiting my LTC, and I will probably keep 500 reserve rounds for whichever handguns I wind up buying. The "no lead" murmor in ths MA legislature makes me a little nervous. I would hate to be caught with nothing if the price of ammo triples overnight.

How can you buy ammo without an LTC?

I can't stock up on ammo....every time I go to the gun store to grab some...I buy a new gun. Unless I go to Dick's but they NEVER have more than one "Value Pack" of 223 or 40 and they NEVER have .45 (The one near me at least).

I visited Four Seasons this morning and they have a ton of ammo in stock.

For those of you who have had trouble finding .380 they had a boatload. Plus all the other usual suspects... handgun and rifle.

Cheers,

Rich

Is anyone else stocking up on a little ammo? Seems with these "tough economic times", threats of another war, ect. ect. that a little inventory doesnt hurt. Then again, I'll probably never have to use it, but it doesnt hurt to be prepared.

-James

No, I have absolutly no ammo. None at all, never did have any and never will have any.

no guns either.

We all know what happens when you have ammo and guns together...there's this strange chemical reaction and then they start slaughtering innocent bystanders. All by themselves.

I have a round.
Hoarder!

I just look at my guns resting safely behind thick safety glass and locked doors...

When the family is gone, I lock all the doors and clean them now and then to prevent rusting and depreciation. I don't know why anyone would ever risk damaging such historical pieces by firing them...

[rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom