• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone else see a problem here ?

Maybe I am, but I still stand by my original statement. If you’re not a citizen of this country you shouldn’t be covered by the rights or assistance or anything granted citizens by the constitution. As I said before, come in properly, assimilate and contribute or gtfo! THAT is the way our ancestors did it and that should be the way future immigrants should do it.

Just so I understand your position: Are you actually saying you believe rights are granted by The Constitution?

So the argument then becomes between a God given right and right granted by the Constitution of USA. Yea, there are differences but overall we’re talking about rights granted as a citizen of this country. So do I think it’s ok for someone to walk up to an illegal and shoot them dead? No. Do I think it’s ok to walk up to an illegal, arrest them and send them back immediately to where they came from. Damn right I do.
Lol, and there's absolutely nothing stopping authorities from doing that, other than shit policy by the executive branch and congress who has no balls to reform immigration laws and
weld the hatch shut.

Actually, there is. While "authorities" can walk up to anyone they please, detaining them for even a short period of time requires reasonable suspicion, and to arrest them without a warrant requires exigent circumstances. At least one Circuit Court has ruled that failure to produce documentation does not provide probable cause to arrest, and that since the first violation of 8 U.S.C. § 1325(a) is a misdemeanor, in many jurisdictions the illegal entry would have to take place in their presence for a warrantless arrest to be authorized.

I'm not going to argue about the sociological, cultural, or religious origin of rights, but by itself walking away from the Police does not create reasonable suspicion no matter what their skin color is. And while in most states (including Florida) resisting an illegal stop or arrest is against the law, I doubt that's a popular rule here.

Since the cop making the stop is dead, it's hard to tell if he had independent information which justified the stop. So a lawsuit might be justified, but that doesn't absolve Mendez for resisting arrest. Since resisting with violence is a felony in Florida, if it can be proved that the death of an officer from cardiac arrest was foreseeable, then it's murder.

Easier. If you get more money from government than you pay in, you can't vote.

That would solve a lot of these problems.
Not really, IMO of course.

Virtue signaling middle aged white women and the cucked politicians and "men" who cater to them are to blame for the current state of this country :)

gg54ia750g111.jpg

Last edited:
Not really, IMO of course.

Virtue signaling middle aged white women and the cucked politicians and "men" who cater to them are to blame for the current state of this country :)

gg54ia750g111.jpg

I was mad at first at Panera bread being on there, but then I remembered they ruined the bravo sauce on the Bacon Turkey Bravo, so I accept them being up there. I have since replaced my love for it with stacker sauce from BK.

Guy was in public not doing anything wrong
He walked away from the officer
Cop think who does this guy think he is, walking in a different direction
Cop thinks it was suspicious he was "eating outside"
Cop wanted an explanation

Illegal search
Illegal arrest
F that cop

Let the guy go free since the fact he is an illegal was the result of a bs arrest
Next time he "has to go"

I am all for deporting every single illegal but let's do it without "papers please"

Almost like the guy that drove off and dragged the officer before an illegal search and they ended up dropping his charges

Last edited:
Actually, there is. While "authorities" can walk up to anyone they please, detaining them for even a short period of time requires reasonable suspicion, and to arrest them without a warrant requires exigent circumstances. At least one Circuit Court has ruled that failure to produce documentation does not provide probable cause to arrest, and that since the first violation of 8 U.S.C. § 1325(a) is a misdemeanor, in many jurisdictions the illegal entry would have to take place in their presence for a warrantless arrest to be authorized.

Yes, that's cute and all, but it still doesn't represent the fundamental majority of illegals out roaming around. They're not out roaming around because the compliance burden is too high, they're out roaming around because the collective lack of will by those in power allows it to be so.

Back
Top Bottom