Anyone else drooling over the new CZ Shadow 2?

I'm kind of late to this thread.. my 2 cents: Limited IS so much better than production.

Also, I don't understand the drooling over this gun.. Tanfoglio has the Stock 3 which is about the same.. here is mine( got it summer 2015), I never shoot it in a match because Limited and Open are too much fun.
ab734ad61ca03c6b3e189d3dd2431d69.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Exactly. For some, they'll never understand the CZ - just as some will never understand why Glock should be your carry gun.

Exactly. For some, they'll never understand the CZ - just as some will never understand why Glock should be your carry gun.
I understand what you are trying to say, however the point I was trying to make was that the Stock 3 and Shadow 2 are very similar. Get a Tanfo in the hands of someone who knows how to give it a proper trigger job and you have a pretty sweet blaster.

A CZ gunsmith posted this on their facebook page yesterday:

Just got off the phone with our CZ rep. She stated that the P-10's will begin shipping late this week or early next week. She also mentioned the Shadow 2's would be behind the P-10's in shipping. Not sure exactly on ETA for the Shadow 2's but they're coming.

A CZ gunsmith posted this on their facebook page yesterday:

Just got off the phone with our CZ rep. She stated that the P-10's will begin shipping late this week or early next week. She also mentioned the Shadow 2's would be behind the P-10's in shipping. Not sure exactly on ETA for the Shadow 2's but they're coming.

Looking forward for both. Been really using that Canik lately but that P10c will get a good run once I get it

I'm kind of late to this thread.. my 2 cents: Limited IS so much better than production.

Also, I don't understand the drooling over this gun.. Tanfoglio has the Stock 3 which is about the same.. here is mine( got it summer 2015), I never shoot it in a match because Limited and Open are too much fun.
ab734ad61ca03c6b3e189d3dd2431d69.jpg

The Tanfo is a sweet gun but I prefer the feel of the CZ trigger, all the Tanfo's I've dry fired at the Safe Table have had a little extra squish in the trigger over my CZ.

I understand what you are trying to say, however the point I was trying to make was that the Stock 3 and Shadow 2 are very similar. Get a Tanfo in the hands of someone who knows how to give it a proper trigger job and you have a pretty sweet blaster.

This is the whole point of a Shadow, it makes that trip to the (exceedingly rare) gunsmith unnecessary.

Here's a photo from the CZ Custom Shop. Got 70 Shadow 2's in last week. All being shipped to the people who preordered. Only about $90,000 in guns laying there....

c0b5492552129a9b61c5f6b9c66e0147.jpg

Well I guess the drooling has stopped for me anyway...just picked it up tonight.

Cajun gun works did an amazing job.

2 lbs. 15 oz. SA trigger with 1mm reset
5 lbs. 9 oz. DA trigger and buttery smooth.

It's definitely a beefy gun that's for sure. Weighs more than my Dan Wesson 1911.

8dc10819c3a720c9baaf9a48fdbe0b12.jpg

Well I guess the drooling has stopped for me anyway...just picked it up tonight.

It's definitely a beefy gun that's for sure. Weighs more than my Dan Wesson 1911.

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!

Sooooooooooooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Back
Top Bottom