Anyone else drooling over the new CZ Shadow 2?

MSRP is $1300. I'd expect it to be somewhat less than that from a dealer if you're lucky enough to find one, or ~$1400 on Gunbroker.

This, but it's worth knowing that GB prices range from being good to awful, all depending on how dry the channel is. When the channel gets dry, the GB prices start getting stupid.

-Mike

My CZ75 Shadow Targets are damn near perfection so I'll stick with those...unless I see one of these on a shelf somewhere and my wife isn't looking

Yeah if you have a Shadow Target, I'm not sure you'd really be at a disadvantage compared to the shadow 2[laugh]

I'm very satisfied with my 75b that's been cajunized (3.5# trigger with short reset). But I would totally sell that to help fund the purchase of the shadow 2.

Yeah if you have a Shadow Target, I'm not sure you'd really be at a disadvantage compared to the shadow 2[laugh]

I'm very satisfied with my 75b that's been cajunized (3.5# trigger with short reset). But I would totally sell that to help fund the purchase of the shadow 2.

same here...I love my sp-01 tactical that has been cajunized..(so worth the long wait and money ) .but I would also sell it to fund the shadow 2....

Can we get a Group buy? WooHooo that would be sweet

A GB on a $1200+ handgun sounds like nightmare fuel,actually. I also find it hard to believe any CZ distributor would levy a
discount. The dealers that get these things can basically be like Sgt. Drucker in HEAT... because they know that someone is not going to be
motivated into buying one cuz they saved 40 bucks or something. [laugh]

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
A GB on a $1200+ handgun sounds like nightmare fuel,actually. I also find it hard to believe any CZ distributor would levy a
discount. The dealers that get these things can basically be like Sgt. Drucker in HEAT... because they know that someone is not going to be
motivated into buying one cuz they saved 40 bucks or something. [laugh]

-Mike

Nightmare fuel LOL. Yeah it would basically be impossible since there are going to be so few of these available. Not to mention many people preordering and putting deposits down to hold them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I read it would not make weight for ESP/SSP in the other game.

Yeah I hadn't even looked into that which would be worthwhile. It is heavier than the older shadow so it wouldn't surprise me if it's not legal in USPSA production, or in IDPA. Something to consider for sure. But it's hard not to want to get one of these if I have the opportunity...

I think it's going to be approved for uspsa but it is 45 ounces which is too heavy for idpa but those rules are subject to change whenever they want.

I think it's going to be approved for uspsa but it is 45 ounces which is too heavy for idpa but those rules are subject to change whenever they want.

That'd be nice. So what are the weight limits for USPSA production? I need to read up on the rules for USPSA...Yeah I don't see it being legal in IDPA ever unless they make more rule changes as you said.

The more I think about it, it would be hard justifying that kind of money if it can't be used in USPSA or IDPA. Would be one expensive range toy/plinker [laugh] I suppose you could use it for steel challenge...

Nah not her I'll try and find the pic it's a very sexy Czech chick in one of the review websites

for $1300 I'm in for the full package, comrades.

SzhLabE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom