Another unloaded gun disaster

The part I have trouble with is watching a guy who is going to be dead in 30 seconds.

That and the fact that if you’re shot in the head it’s instant lights out.

No time for anything.

kind of wish i didn't click on the link.
Yes at least we were warned. I made the mistake a while back and clicked a live leak with minimal description in title, only after reading the full description below. Basically a Father threw his son off a building. As someone with kids it really effected me. It’s been over a year and I still think about it. I no longer click anything unless I know exactly what it is.

I watched it as I drank red wine.
Didn't even think about it until you mentioned it. What came to mind was someone pouring out a big can of V8. Criminal charges?

So after reading all the comments I'm gonna go ahead and just use my imagination. Thanks.

I'll trust the braintrust on this one. My morbid curiosity said "Go back and watch the video" but I think I'll do myself a solid and not.

I saw the Bud Dwyer video a few years ago and that was good enough for me.

Crazy boobs should have received some "gun splaining".

Just because a mag is no longer in the gun does not mean that a bullet is not chambered.

Lots of boobs out there do not have the brain power to understand how a semi automatic works.

This video is nothing compared to some ISIS videos that I have viewed for ballistics research.

I know that viewing such material is horrifying but we can all learn from this.

However, showing this stuff to sensitive people who have never seen such material is very unhealthy.

Yes at least we were warned. I made the mistake a while back and clicked a live leak with minimal description in title, only after reading the full description below. Basically a Father threw his son off a building. As someone with kids it really effected me. It’s been over a year and I still think about it. I no longer click anything unless I know exactly what it is.

I don't insulate myself from anything... maybe in a "I don't need to watch that again" kind of way, sure....

I watched it once, that was enough.

This reminded me of that video with the dude in the PD that pulls the 1911 out of his pants and eats it in the interrogation room, although in a sick way that one was
actually kinda funny (esp when the cops are all cursing because they didn't search him well enough). This was way more depressing and sad because you know someone
needlessly got screwed that probably didn't want/deserve it..... all because of the negligence of a stupid bitch.

I'll trust the braintrust on this one. My morbid curiosity said "Go back and watch the video" but I think I'll do myself a solid and not.

It's not really quite that dramatic....

-Mike

From their reactions, looks more like a hit to me, than an accident.

Many people commenting on the linked article were saying the same thing. Apparently he didn't know her very well. They both proceeded to make up a story about him accidentally shooting himself.. despite the incident being live-streamed.

I agree, can not un-see that .. Would that make a good example for a handgun class?

I don't think anyone can really beat the DEA guy for that, though...

"I'm the only one professional enough in the room.... BLAM"

-Mike

I guess poor Devyn was a Ho. What a stupid bitch. Man, I didn't think that much fluid could keep flowing out of a bullet hole that fast. The rules are rules for a reason.

Search YouTube for "Budd Dwyer".....if you dare.

The Budd Dwyer vid is much worse.

I remember the Budd vid from a long, long time ago...had forgotten the name but as soon as I googled it and saw his face it jumped right back into memory...First time I saw it, it came in an email from one of those mass blasted to scores of folks on a list when that was the way we spread news and pics...when the internet was just starting to get in homes and we had what, a 56 baud dial up or some lame thing like that...well before facegraminstaoogle...

For me the dude getting killed by the broad is much worse to watch..guess it's because he had no plans to cancel his subscription to Life magazine that day, was the result of ignorance and stupidity, and entirely preventable..whereas Budd did his by his own hand and will...

I remember the Budd vid from a long, long time ago...had forgotten the name but as soon as I googled it and saw his face it jumped right back into memory...First time I saw it, it came in an email from one of those mass blasted to scores of folks on a list when that was the way we spread news and pics...when the internet was just starting to get in homes and we had what, a 56 baud dial up or some lame thing like that...well before facegraminstaoogle...

For me the dude getting killed by the broad is much worse to watch..guess it's because he had no plans to cancel his subscription to Life magazine that day, was the result of ignorance and stupidity, and entirely preventable..whereas Budd did his by his own hand and will...
True to a point as far as his own hand. I had to do a research paper on suicide and suicide prevention in regards to how it relates to veteran suicide. Budd Dwyer comes up as an example where his sacrifice was for his family. As he died prior to actual conviction in court his wife got his pension. He was worth more to his wife dead than alive. How it equates to military suicide is similar......the government life insurance pays. It's a sad state of affairs and what the military is realizing is that service members are inherently willing to sacrifice........you get the point. Bud Dwyer was a very public and shocking example of the "financial advantages of suicide.

Last edited:

Same. The Bud video was more than enough for me.

Crazy boobs should have received some "gun splaining".

Just because a mag is no longer in the gun does not mean that a bullet is not chambered.

Lots of boobs out there do not have the brain power to understand how a semi automatic works.

This video is nothing compared to some ISIS videos that I have viewed for ballistics research.

I know that viewing such material is horrifying but we can all learn from this.

However, showing this stuff to sensitive people who have never seen such material is very unhealthy.

I debated showing this to my kids for about 5 minutes before deciding not to. We're starting the Spring shooting season (couldn't get to the range this Winter) and I've been harping on safety, and what can happen if they don't follow rules. I've shown a couple accident pictures, but this would have been over the top.

and this is why we can't have nice things...

That's a wonderful, vivid argument for "gun control" -
or darwin's theory of evolution in action.

Depending upon how you view the world.

Back
Top Bottom