Another unloaded gun disaster

What did she really think was going to happen.... So basically no trigger discipline before racking the slide. Then a oopsie trigger pull while aimed in general direction of his head.

She had already pulled the trigger once (and got a CLICK, interestingly, along with both the guys telling her to be careful) before racking the slide and trying again in another direction. Got to wonder what she was on at the time.

I took the son of a friend to the range. I was hesitant but decided to give the kid a chance. The kid was impulsive and immature for his age.

We met first and went over the safety rules in detail. Made him learn them and repeat them to me. Told him that if there was a single f*** up, even a minor one, we were packing up for the day and leaving. And there would be no second chances.

So it starts OK with rifle but then we went to the pistol. He's shooting a .22 and starts holding the gun sideways like a gangsta and saying some movie learned gangsta crap. I called him on it and said we're now done.

Kid was shocked. In disbelief actually. Me thinks he gets away with all kinds of crap at home without consequence. I explained to him that I tried to treat him as an adult but he chose not to respond properly.

My buddy got it fortunately. His wife is the kid's co-dependent and there's nothing he can do short of divorce. And he's already paying for the first wife...

Rules are always important. When handling a deadly weapon there are critical and non-negotiable.

The kid still hates me. His Mom thinks I over reacted. And I'll never put a firearm in that kid's hands again.

This video is proof positive of what can and does happen when one disregards basic firearms safety.

What a freaking video!

he lived?
Kid I used to skateboard with in highschool went in to the garage with his dad's .38, stuck it in his mouth, and pulled the trigger. Bullet went through his pallet, bounced through his sinuses, and came out between his eyes, splitting the front of his head open in a vertical line from his upper lip to his forehead.

He lived.
...and recovered quite well considering.

Kid I used to skateboard with in highschool went in to the garage with his dad's .38, stuck it in his mouth, and pulled the trigger. Bullet went through his pallet, bounced through his sinuses, and came out between his eyes, splitting the front of his head open in a vertical line from his upper lip to his forehead.

He lived.
I have heard more than one story about the gun in the mouth not working out for suicide. Certainly not fun, even in failure.

He lived.

There was a kid from Fall River I saw at Bickford's late one night. Asked my friend's mom who worked there what happened(he was missing his nose and some other stuff) apparently he tried shooting himself and something like that happened.

Honestly thought it was fake at first... the gunshot was awful quiet but that may be due to some audio loss/compression whatever.

jFc..like watching 2 trains heading straight for each other...you know what is going to happen but still watch it because somewhere you hope it really won't turn out that way...

Sad and sickened at her (and their) utter stupidity..

"A woman believed to be Cassandra Damper was playing with a gun, when it accidentally went off shooting her friend Devyn Holmes in the head."
Umm...No; she chambered a round, pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger. The gun worked as intended by the manufacturer....

Back
Top Bottom