• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another reason to vote for Scott Brown

UNICEF was busted in the 70's for funding anti-American guerrillas in central america, I believe. I dont donate to anyone anymore, unless its a cause directly linked to a soldier or pd/fd support program-preferably local. That way, I sort of have an idea where my money goes.

Three days ago I emailed his campaign office offering our gun shop to be a campaign stop for him. We would put up signs out front and hand out literature and do anything we could to help. I was even willing to collect funds at the shop.

I have heard nothing, nada.

I am not going to waste time with anyone who isn't serious about what they are doing. I like him and what he stands for, but campaign incompetence is inexcusable.

They can have whatever excuses they want, but they should have been all over me like stink on poop.

There isn't that much time left. Three days matters. [frown]

Not that most of us needed another reason to vote for Scott! This is another reason to work at dumping the anti BOR and Constitution scum.

I'm still hoping that the misinformed voters will go into the election booth and see the Kennedy name blindly cast their vote for the name.

Boy, wouldn't that be awesome.

and...

Barack Obama is the first-ever U.S. president to chair the United Nations' 15-member Security Council.

Back
Top Bottom