Another reason to boycott Nike, QC issues

Idoktr

NES Member
Zion-Williamson-1090200.jpg

What's a Nike??? LOL

I don't wear sneakers. Well, I've got a pair of . . . . . somethings that are more walking/climbing shoes than sneakers. I own boots, I own many pairs of shoes, I've got docksiders. Sneakers I don't own. I think they make a grown-up male look like a frat-boy.

"
Nike Inc. joined the rest of the basketball world in holding their breath Wednesday night, as the company that once launched an ad campaign on the phrase “It’s gotta be the shoes!” must have been thinking “Pleasepleaseplease don’t let it have been the shoes.”

Duke University forward Zion Williamson, the top college basketball player in the nation and one of the best NBA prospects in the past decade, was lost to a knee injury just seconds into a key game against North Carolina when his foot slid on the floor and his Nike-made shoe exploded, twisting his knee and sending him sprawling."
Duke’s Zion Williamson blows out his shoe, injures knee, and Nike gasps in horror

I only buy new balance for the entire family and it’s local to me
I wish New Balance worked with my feet. They are just dont have the support I need. Unfortunately, Nike is one if the few I've found.

I used to do work in the New Balance warehouse in Lawrence, the DC, not the old mill building. Great group of guys in the maintenance dept.

Back
Top Bottom