another epic fail, testing my new bullet proof vest, what could go wrong?

Soon to be on Craig's List: For Sale- Bullet Proof Vest. Used but no bullet damage. Needs to be washed!

why are they testing their bullet proof vest, it's no good after they shoot it! IDIOTS!

It's not SUPPOSED to be used after it's been shot. .22lr does little more than leave a smudge on the ballistic panel of a IIIA (IIRC) vest. At least as far as visible damage. I'm not smart enough to know what kind of unseen damage it does. My guess is gangbangers don't care, since their employer isn't funding it and they didn't get it from a reputable source so they can get it replaced by the manufacturer. I know at least one manufacturer out there will replace your vest if it gets shot in line of duty and you send it in to them. Second Chance, maybe. I don't remember. Pretty sure I read it somewhere. Maybe all the Red Bull I just hammered down is making me remember things weird.

It would have been so hard for the ER doc not to burst out laughing.

"What have we got?"

" Gunshot wound." He asked a friend to help him test his new bullet proof vest, and his friend shot him in the neck"

[rofl]

Ok, all parties involved are (were) morons. But a murder charge? I can completely understand manslaughter, but why murder? The dummy that fired the shots did not intend in any way to kill or even injure the dummy wearing the vest.

Back
Top Bottom