• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Annual inspection of all guns owned, what could possibly go wrong....

Poll taxes are unconstitutional. And by extension so is any other tax require for the practice on a constitutional right.

Really hope the bill author recognizes that or SCOTUS can remind them

Can't wait for the NY gun control case on the Supreme Court docket. If they do their job we'll get some smack down of leftist lunacy.

I support a trial run to be done on all police, prosecutors, investigators and medical examiners, judges and magistrates, and legislators first. To really iron out the kinks, I propose a trial run of 6 months in which each person in said group submits to the inspections on a monthly basis.

Poll taxes are unconstitutional. And by extension so is any other tax require for the practice on a constitutional right.
Not for rights of the second class.

This has been heard in court and thus far the rulings are that a fee of hundreds, or even over $1K for full carry (if you have the connections) for a NYC license are reasonable and constitutional.

Swampscott tried this...

Police Chief Says Existing Law on Home Gun Safety Adequate

"The police chief said he told Selectman Greenfield in an earlier conversation, months ago, that home gun safety inspections are not workable — a number of people would find inspections intrusive."

and I believe this an abuse of 4A. It cannot be constitutional. In order to search someone's home you have to have probable cause of a crime. We are all legally licensed. There is no probable cause.

Oh yeah
I can see it now
Guys with 30-40 yr old weapons NIB, never shot
Giving up to some bubblehead state or federal worker to probably load wrong caliber round in a collector gun
Trust the government................. tell me how that works out for you

Oh. Oh. Hehe.

For some reason the thought of starting to mass produce and I mean MASS produce and sell $25 single shot rifles n Mass and getting up to a few hundred thousand a week to gum up the inspection process.

Better yet, start a remanufacturing cycle. Send it back after it had been inspected and then get a new "new" one the next week with a new SN which needs to be reinspected.

Shoot once. Send back. Require reinspection. Go go go.

Oh. Oh. Hehe.

For some reason the thought of starting to mass produce and I mean MASS produce and sell $25 single shot rifles n Mass and getting up to a few hundred thousand a week to gum up the inspection process.

Better yet, start a remanufacturing cycle. Send it back after it had been inspected and then get a new "new" one the next week with a new SN which needs to be reinspected.

Shoot once. Send back. Require reinspection. Go go go.

I like it. If you can swing it for $25.00, put me down for 100, a month [banana]

E8EE6B8A-099F-4EAE-A7BB-8933E89BBE5E.jpeg These will be the only guns out there
Numbers need to be drilled out or the authorities can raise them
Am not suggesting you do this, just commenting

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-22_22-3-54.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-22_22-3-54.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 114
So all those weapons that were recorded on blue cards ( in Mass ), which were compromised will become very valuable, as there is no history

This might create the only legitimate use I can think of for 3D printed plastic guns. Not plastic guns which might on a good day last for 10 or 15 shots, but plastic guns which will never survive a single use. I foresee them in magnum calibers. And all this time I thought there was no possible use for firearms made from printed plastic.

I can already hear people saying "sure, you can fire that one if you want to."

I just got the goal emails on this shite. This state is communist occupied territory. Where the shot heard round the world was fired and now, one of the forefronts of the communist takeover and demographic replacement of the US. I say all freedom loving people here just pour into northern New England to bolster the numbers and keep the commies out of office there. VT is already commie, but not fully anti gun. NH and maine are solidly purple states. They need our help. Phuck this place. Im looking to relocate soon. And honestly, its not because of the politics, forced multiculturalism and anti gun shit, although those are quite pressing issues. Its because I'm a working class dude and I cant afford to live here. At least not in the capacity that I want to. Its either live with the parents with two kids and a wife and be crowded out and have no privacy or go on the dole and get some shoebox section 8 apartment in some stack of other shoebox apartments in some shit neighborhood. Up there I can actually buy a house with a couple acres for less that 100k, which is my budget. You cant buy a crackshack in Brocton Upon Sea (Hyannis) for less than $200k. Not much better in the various cracktowns over the bridge. Phuck MA. I want out.

It will never fly. Most police departments don't have a range to test fire on. No club in it's right mind will say sure use our private range and private property, to look for reasons to take our guns. Many towns don't have a club with a range either. Good luck when town A PD asks to use town B's club for this crap. They'll need a whole additional police force to test fire all of these guns. I know for sure that my little town has 1000's of guns, that would need to be tested annually and that's just my little town. I also know one street about 1/4 mile long, that has at least 350 guns owned, within it's 1/4 mile length.There just aren't enough hours in a year to test them all and no where to do the test firing for many. I hope all of the proposals are this poorly planned and thought out, with no way to reasonably implement.

It will never fly. Most police departments don't have a range to test fire on. No club in it's right mind will say sure use our private range and private property, to look for reasons to take our guns. Many towns don't have a club with a range either. Good luck when town A PD asks to use town B's club for this crap. They'll need a whole additional police force to test fire all of these guns. I know for sure that my little town has 1000's of guns, that would need to be tested annually and that's just my little town. I also know one street about 1/4 mile long, that has at least 350 guns owned, within it's 1/4 mile length.There just aren't enough hours in a year to test them all and no where to do the test firing for many. I hope all of the proposals are this poorly planned and thought out, with no way to reasonably implement.
Fudd clubs will do it if the bar is open.

Could someone please tell me how this would work? I have so many questions! Will there be cost per gun? How will they check my S&W 1-1/2 that is a 32 rimfire. I guess that would have to be confiscated. If you do not have them inspected will they do a little jack booting door smashing. Who provides the ammo? What if, while checking a 22 auto there is a jam (happens sometimes)?What is the pass/fail criteria? Can this state be any more stupid? Is this a chance for Maura to hire back all the disgraced MSP and give them jobs? How will they check a shotgun that is only for BP? (Damascus Barrels) How many parts to the Bill of Rights will be violated if this passes? What if I do have my guns checked and I am wearing my MAGA hat and TRUMP 2020 shirt?

I just got the goal emails on this shite. This state is communist occupied territory. Where the shot heard round the world was fired and now, one of the forefronts of the communist takeover and demographic replacement of the US. I say all freedom loving people here just pour into northern New England to bolster the numbers and keep the commies out of office there. VT is already commie, but not fully anti gun. NH and maine are solidly purple states. They need our help. Phuck this place. Im looking to relocate soon. And honestly, its not because of the politics, forced multiculturalism and anti gun shit, although those are quite pressing issues. Its because I'm a working class dude and I cant afford to live here. At least not in the capacity that I want to. Its either live with the parents with two kids and a wife and be crowded out and have no privacy or go on the dole and get some shoebox section 8 apartment in some stack of other shoebox apartments in some shit neighborhood. Up there I can actually buy a house with a couple acres for less that 100k, which is my budget. You cant buy a crackshack in Brocton Upon Sea (Hyannis) for less than $200k. Not much better in the various cracktowns over the bridge. Phuck MA. I want out.

Relax man it's just clown politicians trying to get us riled up. Worry about the bills that are actually intended to pass.

I wonder if the Mass ACLU will enter the constitutional fray?
78c.gif

Amendment 4
- Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

Swampscott tried this...

Police Chief Says Existing Law on Home Gun Safety Adequate

"The police chief said he told Selectman Greenfield in an earlier conversation, months ago, that home gun safety inspections are not workable — a number of people would find inspections intrusive."

and I believe this an abuse of 4A. It cannot be constitutional. In order to search someone's home you have to have probable cause of a crime. We are all legally licensed. There is no probable cause.

Except you lose your 5th amendment rights just by owning a gun in this state, so why do you get to keep your 4th or even 1st amendment rights? I'm not joking, this is how these people think. They don't give a shit about your rights, they only care about their feelings.

Don't matter if they cant test them all.
Everybody will be out of compliance after the first 10 days, and it won't be the states fault they cant get them tested. It will be our fault.
So turn them in AND go to jail.

Firearm inspection shall include, but not be limited to, a live fire and a visual test at a location designated by the licensing authority. Upon passing an inspection, the licensing authority shall issue a certificate of inspection for each firearm. Firearm inspection certificates shall be renewed by the end of the month in which the certificate expires.
What's passing? A 10lb factory trigger on your M&P?
Also, someone mentioned this already....
I know somebody with several collectible lever actions that have never even had the action cycled more than the factory check, forget about ever being fired.
They are ziptied shut without any marks on them.

Last edited:
Amendment 4
- Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

They don't give a damn about that text.

The only answer to all of this bullshit is to just say FVCK YOU, WE REJECT ALL OF IT, GO SHOVE YOUR DICTATORIAL BULLSHIT LAWS UP YOUR ASSES!!
In earlier times in this country, these people would all be hanged in the public square.

Last edited:
"Every person in possession of a firearm licensed or permitted in the commonwealth shall carry a current firearm inspection document issued by the licensing authority pursuant to this section."

I think the U.S. military killed tens of millions of people to end that bullshit didn't they?

Back
Top Bottom