• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Annual inspection of all guns owned, what could possibly go wrong....

You can. It's just expensive.

So at these test fire inspections, would we have to bring our own ammo, or would the government hack provide it? For safety reasons, I think the government needs to provide the ammo. After all, my ammo might not be safe. It could be reloads or something, and done by someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

So at these test fire inspections, would we have to bring our own ammo, or would the government hack provide it? For safety reasons, I think the government needs to provide the ammo. After all, my ammo might not be safe. It could be reloads or something, and done by someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

Or worse, by someone who does!

That’s wild... hope you guys like waiting in line while I test fire my collect...It should tie them up for the month

My next question would be if their test firing, if they don’t pass the test what next? You have to turn them in for your own safety?

"Let Freedom Ring!"

I wonder what these guys would think of us...?

don-troiani-stand-your-ground-lexington-green.jpg

I wonder what the educational requirements for the person that inspects your guns? Will it be a high school graduate that goes by the motto "It's who you know and blow" to get on this police force. Or will they have a Ph.D's in metallurgy plus being an Armorer for the military. A chemical engineer for black powder guns. How about electron microscopes to check for metal fatigue? Maybe magnaflux the frame? No it will be a high school graduate with the feeling and need to hold power over you.He will have a huge gut from eating way to many doughnuts and hemorrhoids from sitting on his butt. Oh probably a wife beater too>

No educational requirements, only genetic requirements. “Hey Bob my nephew just got his GED can you get him one of those gun inspector state jobs? Thanks”

No educational requirements, only genetic requirements. “Hey Bob my nephew just got his GED can you get him one of those gun inspector state jobs? Thanks”

Each GIS (Guns Inspection Site) will be equipped with video camera and each test will be taped. State will require GIS to store inspection videos for 7 years.........Fake News!................On the other hand, we still live in MA, so: WHY NOT?

This is all a sideshow to distract us from the stuff that has a chance of passing.

There’s way, way too many problems with this dumpster fire for it to become law, and not just stuff we hate; the cops will nix it because it’s impossible to comply with.

Focus your energy on shit like gun-a-month and 10 day waiting periods and full capacity magazine bans.

Last edited:
That’s wild... hope you guys like waiting in line while I test fire my collect...It should tie them up for the month

My next question would be if their test firing, if they don’t pass the test what next? You have to turn them in for your own safety?

Maybe they can give you a sticker that rates your collection.

2 guns stash

5 guns arsenal

10 guns watch list

15 guns Armory

20 guns Here is your GPS tracker

50 guns This F'n guy (can I shoot that one again?)

100 guns Here is a stack and the code to the testing facility, return the forms filled out.

Eh, I would keep my eye on the one gun a month, magazine restriction, or dealer transfer for all gun sales (no more F2F FA10's) before police inspections, or even gun insurance. Remember, lots of "special folks" have LTC's too (even though they hate guns). You think they are going to pay some bloated insurance payment? Its all good until something happens and it comes out some state rep was going uninsured. That's my two cents anyways.

Pretty much the same lot that used to work in the tollbooths.. remember those schmucks? Absolute losers in life with a useless job with good pay and benefits because they had connections to the mass mob (also known as the democratics)

You're in NH now. Racks hanging on the wall will suffice.
Yup and all the toys are too! [wave]

But everything is either locked up or on my hip. I don't need a law and never want my guns stolen and "on the street", thus I don't really do much different in Free America than I did in the gulag.

Last edited:
Soooo
Now my question is
HOW do you trick a dog that is trained to sniff out ammo & weapons
How deep do I have to bury it.
Or must I put it in an airtight container in the septic tank
Looking for guidance LOL

And who's going to compromise when they say "oh, you know, how about if we let you slide on that annual inspection, and instead you give up... blah, blah, blah"?

Is this just more negotiation? Because from the outside, sort of, because I'm a GA resident and a CT vacationer - not a MA resident - this just looks like someone's wish list - and I wonder if people will compromise on it.

This is all a sideshow to distract us from the stuff that has a chance of passing.

There’s way, way too many problems with this dumpster fire for it to become law, and not just stuff we hate; the cops will nix it because it’s impossible to comply with.

Focus your energy on shit like gun-a-month and 10 day waiting periods and full capacity magazine bans.

That's the thing, the cops won't be able to comply with the silliness of it all. Instead when you don't have your firearms annually inspected, through no fault of your own, I imagine they'll figure out a way to automatically generate a warrant for noncompliance. Next time you get pulled over, cuffed. Next time you go for a renewal, cuffed.

They won't be actively looking to pinch folks, but we'll all get pinched over time when we have to go to them for one thing or another. It's a win-win for the shitbirds running the state, they look good to the bedwetting masses because they're doing something about something and after time they'll get rid of all LEGAL gun owners.

Whether any of it passes or not all this shot across the bow did was get me looking into transferring out of state ASAP(although I wouldn't mind hanging out until after the holidays). Fortunately I've probably got 12+ friendlier states out of the 30+ states to choose from, just have to choose where the crappy pay will do better(or go for a promotion [banghead] ).

Is anyone gullible enough to think that this will be free? $35.00 for a car inspection. Probably $50.00 for a gun inspection. See you all in the poorhouse...

Soooo
Now my question is
HOW do you trick a dog that is trained to sniff out ammo & weapons
How deep do I have to bury it.
Or must I put it in an airtight container in the septic tank
Looking for guidance LOL
Mexican police train dogs to sniff out guns at border crossings and ship ports. It can be done. Do not underestimate our communist rulers.

Buy

Buy them out of state like us southerners do and be done with it. Personally, I think Linsky should spend some quality time in a cell up close and personal with Bubba and Big Leroy!

My inner Perry Mason observes that interstate sales involve an FFL which means they would have the opportunity to count / inventory the firearms. F2F/unrecorded transfers can only be done among residents of the same state and even then only if local laws permit them to.

However, the point about Linsky's likely personal preferences is probably dead on. He is a c-word that rhymes with a word we can't say here and means "to procreate".

As a practical matter, police chiefs will oppose this nonsense. If 5% of people in Massachusetts, on average, are gun owners, then a city of 100,000 will have at least 5,000 gun owners and most will own at least two or more firearms. That will be over 10,000 firearms to process, on top of routine licensing. Big budget drain and manpower waste. I do not know why Linsky has such an unjustified hatred towards the private ownership of firearms, but his proposals are likely going nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom