• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amazing Impossible Shots

The Village Idiot

Shooting at the big range in heaven. 1952-2009
NES Member
The Live Free Or Keep Voting In dimocrats State
Just watching The Outdoors Channel and Tom Knapp. He shoots for Benelli. He placed 6 balloons on stakes in a line, then threw 2 clay pigeons into the air. He shot 1 clay, then the 6 balloons and then the second clay. Holy Crap!! Is that impressive or what?

It was a 16oz bottle, I took one shot at it and hit it. I had time to say, "That should get there..." before the bottle exploded.

:eek:)

Ed, you need to make that shot for impossible shots and send that in... could be the next impossible shooter!

I don't think I could make that shot again if I had to. Although you never know.

I once picked off three or four 12 ga shotgun hulls in 12 shots at 100 yards with an ancient S&W Model 10, and (I've got witnesses that are members here).

That's nothing, at age 16 after watching an episode of Adam-12 where they shot a door with a shotgun to enter the house. I took my fathers 16 GA Ithaca pump and put a nice 4" hole in the shed door from 10 feet away. I'm really sorry about the lawnmower dad, Really!

Here's an impossible shot that will surely impress all your friends if you try it. Take two sticks, tie balloons on them and stick them about a foot apart. Take a machete or similiar long blade and position it in front and in between of the two balloons.

Now hold up a 22lr cartridge and tell everyone that you're going to shoot the machete, split the bullet, and burst BOTH balloons. Taking your favorite .22 handgun or rifle, sneak in a .22 shotshell without them seeing it and fire away. [wink]

That's nothing, at age 16 after watching an episode of Adam-12 where they shot a door with a shotgun to enter the house. I took my fathers 16 GA Ithaca pump and put a nice 4" hole in the shed door from 10 feet away. I'm really sorry about the lawnmower dad, Really!

[rofl]

That was good!!! I bet your dad was mad!

I took a running shot at a coyote in my yard a couple of years ago in the late fall with a winchester 30-30[he was stalking my daughters cat],I missed him and hit my storage shed .Spring came went to cut the grass ,mower wouldnt run shatered housing caused by you gessed it ... a 30 cal round.

I once got a butterfly in flight......................@ 500m.......................wanna buy a bridge!

I shot my first deer as he was flat out on the run. I led him by about thirty yards from about
fifteen yards away and got him in the femoral artery. He bled out in less than fifty yards. This
was with a 50 pound Bear Grizzly Recurve with Easton Aluminum Arrows tipped with a Bear broadhead.

The History Channel is one of the best out there, the Discovery Channel would be first though!

I love all the gun programs, some of those guys do crazy things. (Though not as crazy as blowing holes in their sheds, that's what I call CRAZY.)

Back
Top Bottom