“Leave Her Alone!”- Man Fires Warning Shots to Stop Homeless Man from Violently Mugging Helpless Woman in NYC Subway – Police Respond by Arresting him

Best to just stay away from the cities at this point.
The crime in these cities is largely Donk on Donk violence, so what's the sense of helping any of them? Let the Donks discover the theory of Natural Selection. As more and more Donks kill each other their numbers will decrease and the situation will correct itself.

Live in a liberal shit hole, expect the person being violated to be a liberal shit hole. Hard pass on helping. Take a pic or a vid and post on tik tok. At least I believe that is the protocol in liberal shit holes.

Person being violated in a normal city or town that is not a liberal shit hole. Beat the perp senseless. If he pulls a weapon of any kind, shoot him. No warning shot required. Person you helped will become a lifelong friend and praise your bravery to the media.

Hmm, where would you prefer to live?

Is she beautiful?
Doesn't matter. I am sure she distanced herself from him per attorney advice, according to her comments. She didnt appreciate anything he did to protect her. He wanted to be the hero? He is going to take it right between the asscheeks all by himself. Lesson learned. Don't be 'THAT GUY"!

Every news story like this reinforces my clarity: I'm there to save me and mine. If a rando on the subway is getting victimized? Not my problem.

I think it's best to establish and maintain that mindset consistently. I don't want to have to be standing there watching this go down and only then deciding whether I should intervene. I already know the answer to that.
I watch a lot of these brutal subway beatings - must be the algo of my Twitter feed. First, these days I wouldnt be caught on a subway. I dont care how much the garage costs. Sad truth is you move to the next car and mind your own business. No chance I am gonna draw on a couple gang bangers beating some dude(or woman for that matter) on a liberal city subway. They are totally gonna charge at you, you are going to have to shoot, and cops are going to charge you. Forget it.

Times like these call for a different Paul

46bebf8d62a955717fc33cdf4aebc231--paul-revere-portrait-inspiration.jpg
Did jack black do a movie where he played Paul revere?

Every news story like this reinforces my clarity: I'm there to save me and mine. If a rando on the subway is getting victimized? Not my problem.

I think it's best to establish and maintain that mindset consistently. I don't want to have to be standing there watching this go down and only then deciding whether I should intervene. I already know the answer to that.
I’m not that cold.

I’ll call 911 at least.

I'd like to know more about the charges related to illegally carrying a firearm.

The fact that this guy used a firearm to defend a stranger on the subway by firing warning shots definitely leads me to believe that that he's inexperienced and thinking emotionally rather than rationally. Not great for his defense. That being said I'd be hard pressed to convict him of any charges.

Admirable action, but stupid with zero sense of self preservation.

I'd like to know more about the charges related to illegally carrying a firearm.

The fact that this guy used a firearm to defend a stranger on the subway by firing warning shots definitely leads me to believe that that he's inexperienced and thinking emotionally rather than rationally. Not great for his defense. That being said I'd be hard pressed to convict him of any charges.

Admirable action, but stupid with zero sense of self preservation.
I’d vote to remand him to a proper self defense with firearms course, no charges, keeps his guns.

John Rote, 43, was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a firearm, and menacing.

Matthew Roesch, 40, was charged with armed robbery. The article does not state whether he was actually arrested, although that seems likely.

"I want to be clear: we don’t tolerate this kind of conduct in NYC Transit, period,” NYC Transit President Richard Davey said in a statement, although it then becomes apparent that he's not talking about the mugging, but the rescuer's actions.

Pretty sad when your first instinct can't be to help someone in need anymore...
Some of the comments in the Twitter link are sad. People saying that white men with guns fantasize about killing blacks and that this is why we have police. I bet they would have the same reaction even if this was their daughter, sister, or wife. Just the cabal pushing the police state narrative. More cameras, more tracking software, mandatory digital id’s, a disarmed populace with their abilities to freely move heavily restricted by the state. Keep allowing criminals to get off while prosecuting good Samaritans and people will clamor for more government action, and they’ll get something horrific.

Last edited:
You can’t fire a gun in a public area.

Not only CAN you shoot a gun in a public area (all you have to do it pull the trigger for pete's sake) but under certain circumstances, you SHOULD.

Surrounded by knife and gun carrying 'hood rats, no question - time to fire the gun, taking out as many of the flashier attired ones as possible before they get you.

Was John genuinely in fear of his life (or the woman)? Then he should have simply shot the mugger. If he wasn't, he shouldn't have fired at all.

But shooting in a public place in and of itself, depending on circumstances, can be just fine.

I don't believe in warning shots. If the situation requires a firearm to be used in defense, it is no time to play games. Double tap, center of mass, is the only proper response.
There's actually a good show of force vid up this week from some Florida sheriff's showing quick restraint to NOT shoot a guy when they might could have.

View: https://youtu.be/CDauUXsofdw?si=dKYsbSpG9cb-Rm1G

I commend the officer on the ground with his pistol out who likely had a broken leg and pelvis at the time NOT taking the shot.

The dude in NYC. Should have taken the shot, not pulled a Biden "Two Blasts".

Is she beautiful?
Is this false flag stuff? Now I'm interested. Could this legitimately be a tactic? I mean, NYC knows WHO has guns. Stage a thing in a tight space near them and see how they react?

Sets a tone. Accomplishes a message. Moves a goal post.

Is this false flag stuff? Now I'm interested. Could this legitimately be a tactic? I mean, NYC knows WHO has guns. Stage a thing in a tight space near them and see how they react?

Sets a tone. Accomplishes a message. Moves a goal post.
That’s a big ask for the people involved in the setup. they're assuming the guy with the gun isn’t going to double tap their “homeless” undercover guy, or a stray bullet hitting the “victim.” I don’t put it past any government agency to put a civilian at risk with absolutely no thought of their safety, but, not their own people.

Back
Top Bottom