WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
Ok so a few of us will be taking the T from Alewife into Boston. We are meeting in front of the Dunkin Donuts in the lobby of Alewife at 8:30 am. I will be wearing my Tan NES shirt and a cammo Red Sox hat. Look forward to meeting whomever wants to join us for the ride in.

What should be the nature of any written "testimony"? Are there any examples floating about?

Also- anyone in Milford, Hopkinton, Holliston, Hopedale and nearby towns want to carpool and share expenses.

My car is pretty small - it will seat 4 "comfortably".

PM me

I think people have given up.

Maybe this thread should also be on the homepage?

I plan on leaving this state, but these jerks need to bear witness to our displeasure.

Homicide rate continues to grow -- despite our insane laws -- and these elitist thugs want more.

Their copies of Mein Kampf are well-worn.

Bump, and a question (sorry if its been covered before). Have you reached out to MA gun clubs to get through to their distribution lists? I believe glockjock was looking for this info.

Bump, and a question (sorry if its been covered before). Have you reached out to MA gun clubs to get through to their distribution lists? I believe glockjock was looking for this info.

If you have a way to get this to your club or multiple clubs, by all means. Remember part of its time was the idea that it would be left up to other gun owners to take charge and be their own activist. SPREAD THE WORD!!!! [wink]

For those who show up...

Look to your left.
Look to your right.

These are your fellow Patriots.
Bask in the Glory.

~Matt

So, I'm looking to get PM's from people in this thread(or who read this thread) who have in any way been involved in a Junior Rifle training program(had kids go through it, gone through it themselves, or coached). If we can get a large group of us together we can form a "group"/panel. Give ourselves a name like "Gun Owners for Training Kids In Defense of Safety"(GOTKIDS).(I just thought this up, but it sounds good!). We can talk about the benefits that junior programs in massachusetts provide to children throughout the state. And explain how those would be diminished by provisions of this bill.

Anyone interested? PM me.

Last edited:
So, I'm looking to get PM's from people in this thread(or who read this thread) who have in any way been involved in a Junior Rifle training program(had kids go through it, gone through it themselves, or coached). If we can get a large group of us together we can form a "group"/panel. Give ourselves a name like "Gun Owners for Training Kids In Defense of Safety"(GOTKIDS).(I just thought this up, but it sounds good!). We can talk about the benefits that junior programs in massachusetts provide to children throughout the state. And explain how those would be diminished by provisions of this bill.

Anyone interested? PM me.

That's a good idea!

What's the capacity of the actual auditorium for the hearing? What should be expected if there's more people at the rally than will fit?

What's the capacity of the actual auditorium for the hearing? What should be expected if there's more people at the rally than will fit?

They would probably make people wait in line to testify/go in, that's what happened at the Springfield hearing, I hope that happens again, it's a nice problem to have.

Correct. That is our goal. We want them to realize that we actually care. When people flip on the news that night I want them to see us lined up going around the building.

stupid question... is it worth it to just show up for the 9-10ish outside stuff? I could probably sneak over during work with out anyone noticing but if we need people inside after, I will have to burn a sick day (and remember not to carry)

In, & have room in the family truckstah' for a few freshly showered, freedom loving individuals. I'll be departing from the Rt.24 @ 495 area. PM me if you need a lift.

[coffee]

stupid question... is it worth it to just show up for the 9-10ish outside stuff? I could probably sneak over during work with out anyone noticing but if we need people inside after, I will have to burn a sick day (and remember not to carry)

The idea is that we fill the statehouse and fill the streets so that they have no option but to pay attention to what we are telling them.

Definitely going. Sent out a message to a bunch of friends on Facebook. I have at least one friend coming with me. The others have yet to respond.

Back
Top Bottom