"active shooter" situation reported at Colorado HS

Remember that all initial news reports of these events are wrong. They have yet to get any of them right because they only care about breaking the story, not getting anything right.

There are shootings in and near high schools just about every day somewhere in the country. It's likely to be a gang related shooting since just about every high school has some degree of gang activity going on inside.

He said shooter walked into school, looking for a specific teacher. Student confronted him, and he shot him. 1 other kid also shot.

So, 2 people shot.

Right between columbine and aurora theater ... 3 gun free zones that's had shootings within a 20 mile radius

And it's happening in a state where just recently some politicians who voted in favor of gun control were recalled and unseated. Who wants to bet that the news will point out the legislators losing their seats, trying to make people think it was a cause of this (while failing to mention that none of the laws have been repealed)? Or they'll use it as a soapbox "See we just passed all these ridiculous laws and the next shooting wasn't as deadly". IMO, this all seems a little too convenient for the gun-control crowd. [tinfoil]

I havent been near a useless tv to see bogus reports anyway...but this idiot offed himself...is their truth to he shot two people?

WTF? saw this on video feed, a hundred students filing out of the school, the whole convoy with their hands up as if they could be shot by the police if they don't show their hands...
This would piss me off if this were my kids.

You're a fool. Oh, the big meanie police man made me put my hands in the air while they clear the school where an armed killer shot multiple people....boohoo.

Last edited:
My whole family lives in Littleton, and all my cousins went to AHS; I know the area well. It's not at all close to the Aurora theater, and not too close to Columbine either.

My cousin's daughter is a current student, and is having boyfriend issues... it's all I'm really thinking about right now, sadly. I'm sure she's fine.

I havent been near a useless tv to see bogus reports anyway...but this idiot offed himself...is their truth to he shot two people?

yeah one kid in the head who is in critical condition...another injured....not sure to what extent.

local media now talking about gun control. didn't take long

This Just in: AR15 prices to outperform Bitcoin post Colorado school shooting! I was going to ask $1,200 for my HBAR - now it will be $1,250.

You're a fool

I garan-dam-tee ya that the psychological damage done to the group from fleeing with arms above the head under threat of being shot by the "good guys" is more than if they be allowed to leave at ease.

Well, that's my psycho-babble on it.

- - - Updated - - -

My whole family lives in Littleton
Coin and stamp biz?

i was visiting my dad earlier and he watches the news...they brought up sandy hook. I said a year ago i was here visiting you when it occured. then I said I wouldnt be surprised if some whacko does something stupid on the anniversary

My whole family lives in Littleton, and all my cousins went to AHS; I know the area well. It's not at all close to the Aurora theater, and not too close to Columbine either.

My cousin's daughter is a current student, and is having boyfriend issues... it's all I'm really thinking about right now, sadly. I'm sure she's fine.
hmmm, looking at a map, columbine is like under 10 miles away from Arapahoe.

Back
Top Bottom