• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

Reptile

NES Member
Mass shooting and explosion reported at concert hall near Moscow
Footage emerging from Crocus City Hall shows the landmark venue on fire and numerous dead bodies at the scene
A renowned Moscow region concert venue and shopping centre is on fire on Friday evening, following reports of a mass shooting incident.

At least three gunmen, wearing combat fatiques, burst into Crocus City hall and fired automatic weapons, injuring dozens of patrons and killing a significant number of them, according to Russian media.

Flashback: “Extremists Have Imminent Plans To Target Large Gatherings In Moscow,” Warns U.S. Embassy​

Last edited:
So true story
I was in Russia July 5th 2003 and planned to go to this concert
But we would up getting really hammered the night before and slept in, we woke up to this on the news, the concert I was going to attend had been attacked by Chechen suicide bombers
They have a huge Muslim extremist problem, and always have
2003 Tushino bombing - Wikipedia

So true story
I was in Russia July 5th 2003 and planned to go to this concert
But we would up getting really hammered the night before and slept in, we woke up to this on the news, the concert I was going to attend had been attacked by Chechen suicide bombers
They have a huge Muslim extremist problem, and always have
2003 Tushino bombing - Wikipedia
But was it though? Weren't FSB agents caught in the middle of a false flag right around that time?

I like the guy in Ukraine or Russian who enter a local meeting.. dropped a bunch of grenades and no one ran or dived for cover

But was it though? Weren't FSB agents caught in the middle of a false flag right around that time?
I dunno I was 22 and didn’t pay attention to stuff like I do now mi was young, naive, almost died…. I mean 2 women definitely blew themselves up with innocent bystanders screaming muzzie gibberish

Coming to a Western Republic soon.
I fully expect a major terrorist attack here before election day. It's a foregone conclusion with all the criminal aliens that have crossed the border.
Only 5 gunmen.

Just think if 5 of the millions of terrorists that Biden let in the US pull off such a plan here.

It’s going to happen.

From someone involved in watching international terrorist events:

""Anti Putin cells is my guess, radicalized by Ukrainians and other 'international actors' that have been trying to destabilize Russian society " ”

That’s messed up man
I have family in Moscow they don’t deserve this

That’s messed up man
I have family in Moscow they don’t deserve this
Of course they don't, just like those nice Germans who had no idea about Holocaust didn't deserve what happened to them during and after WW2.

Back
Top Bottom