Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

Of course they don't, just like those nice Germans who had no idea about Holocaust didn't deserve what happened to them during and after WW2.
Oh, you mean the mass rape of German women by the Soviet “liberators” in 1945. From infants to elderly. Gang raped and murdered.
Or perhaps you mean the murder and rape of Ukranians by to Russian soldiers since invasion of a sovereign country in 2022.

Anyone who sits here and claims “but not all Russians are bad” is ignorant of history. Not all Germans were Nazis either but vast majority did support the Nazi Party. Not all Russians support rape and murder of Ukraine but the vast majority of Russians supports the dictatorship and the war against “family”. So if we take the same percentage of “majority that supports rape and murder of Ukraine” and apply to the number of people to the people affected by developing events in Moscow, well, I guess good riddance…

Last edited:
Russia is VERY good at pissing off a lot of violent people. So is the US
BULL ‘fing crap! There is no comparison between US and Russia. Take the last 250 years of Russia and US and see how many of those 250 years have Russia started and participated in and how many US did. To compare the two is ridiculous and idiotic!

BULL ‘fing crap! There is no comparison between US and Russia. Take the last 250 years of Russia and US and see how many of those 250 years have Russia started and participated in and how many US did. To compare the two is ridiculous and idiotic!

Lol. Relax.

You don't think some of the things the US has done have pissed people off? Or that lots of those people want to hurt the US? Because I hardly think that's a particularly hot take...

If ISIS is responsible, and they've claimed responsibility, I doubt this is a one off.

Better get ready to duck and cover.

And, yes, I'm old enough to have watched this video in school...

The last scene with the pile of victims at the exit to the left reminded me of the Brenton Tarrant NZ mosque shooting. I still have a copy of that. Crazy.

The last scene with the pile of victims at the exit to the left reminded me of the Brenton Tarrant NZ mosque shooting. I still have a copy of that. Crazy.
That guy had a plan for everything, pulled out another rifle when he was rushed and his main was grabbed and jammed, escape vehicle with more ammo and guns, that footage was maniacal AF

Last edited:
Of course they don't, just like those nice Germans who had no idea about Holocaust didn't deserve what happened to them during and after WW2.
They didn't know about the mass killings but they absolutely did watch their Jew neighbors be rounded up and shipped out. And then took over their businesses. So I'm cool with what happened to Dresden.

Oh, you mean the mass rape of German women by the Soviet “liberators” in 1945. From infants to elderly. Gang raped and murdered.
Or perhaps you mean the murder and rape of Ukranians by to Russian soldiers since invasion of a sovereign country in 2022.

Anyone who sits here and claims “but not all Russians are bad” is ignorant of history. Not all Germans were Nazis either but vast majority did support the Nazi Party. Not all Russians support rape and murder of Ukraine but the vast majority of Russians supports the dictatorship and the war against “family”. So if we take the same percentage of “majority that supports rape and murder of Ukraine” and apply to the number of people to the people affected by developing events in Moscow, well, I guess good riddance…
Don't forget the 4 million Ukrainians starved to death by Stalin. Some people seem to think Germany was the only country to embark on mass genocide. Such people are wrong... Communism has killed more people than Hitler could ever dream of...

Can someone school me on what ISIS gets out of doing this? What's in it for them?
It could be a whole bunch of different shit. For example, Russia has been gaining outsized influence with the Palestinians, which has pissed off some of their handlers from local Middle Eastern states. This may be a hit to put Russia back in its place.

Can someone school me on what ISIS gets out of doing this? What's in it for them?
Russia had forces in Syria. They were also fighting ISIS. Russia has a number of territories that are primarily Muslim, and which have been oppressed — places like Chechnya, Dagestan, etc. So if this was, in fact, done by ISIS, this is revenge, plus killing non-believers.

So the owner of the concert venue is apparently a jew, and a organized criminal group of Dagestanis has been trying to take it over. So there's a whole variety of movie plots for you. The arms and ammo used by the terrorists are civilian (VEPR/Saiga).

Back
Top Bottom