Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

realnewsnobullshit's profile picture
realnewsnobullshit
Edited•6m
Moscow Terror Attack Update:

– Russian security services are looking for a number of men from Ingushetia (a Russian republic) suspected of today’s deadly terror attack in Moscow. We’ve provided a picture in the reel.

– Russian police detained at least one person. According to some Russian media, this person was reportedly involved in the attacks.

– Russia’s foreign ministry is demanding that the United States provide what intel they had about a possible attack in Moscow. Two weeks ago, the State Department said they were “monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts.”

– US National Security Council Coordinator John Kirby has commented on the terrorist attacks in Moscow. He said, “Our thoughts are with” those who lost loved ones in the attacks.

– Russian Authorities are searching for a white Renault, which is believed to have been used by approximately four terrorists to leave.

– Ukrainian Presidential Advisor Mykhailo Podolyak has stated that Ukraine had nothing to do with the Terrorist Attack on the Crocus Concert Hall. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has also said that Ukraine had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks.

– Russia’s national guard is deploying forces around critical cities and is mobilizing in Moscow to locate the escaped terrorists.

- The fire at the concert hall has been contained.

- According to CNN, there has been "fairly specific" intelligence since November that I$I$-K wanted to carry out attacks in Russia. US intelligence reportedly warned Russia about this.

Updates to be posted below:

2:18 PM PST: I$I$ has claimed responsibility for the terror attacks on Moscow

Of course they don't, just like those nice Germans who had no idea about Holocaust didn't deserve what happened to them during and after WW2.
Are you taking the “all Germans were Nazis”
Approach?
If you’re being facetious and you’re an American, by that logic do you know what you (we) deserve?
You’re saying my family with no control over their lives deserved this?

Then eff you with a thousand unlubed super sized double dongs

Of course they don't, just like those nice Germans who had no idea about Holocaust didn't deserve what happened to them during and after WW2.
Quoted again cause this bugs me to no end

You know there were German insurgents right? And German families that hid Jews at great risk? And German turncoat spies? And scientists ? The list goes on

Meh.

How many times did we say that during the "War on Terror" and how many actual terrorist events ocurred on US soil?
Boston, NY with a truck, NY with a car bomb in Times Square. Military base in the South West. These are the ones that come to mind while having dinner.

if true. Is Russia go back to Afghanistan? That would interesting.
ISIS is mostly in Syria/Iraq where Russia had been fighting them until distracted by Ukraine. Al Qaeda is still around too in Iran/Pakistan.

Meh.

How many times did we say that during the "War on Terror" and how many actual terrorist events occurred on US soil?
I'm aware of one IED factory the local FBI JTF swept under the rug when a building inspector blundered into it.

Meh.

How many times did we say that during the "War on Terror" and how many actual terrorist events ocurred on US soil?
Weapons of Mass Destruction!!!!
WMDzzzz

18 wheeler mobile Nuke factories !

I was a kid, and I actually believed those government lies. Not until I was older did I realize it was all for Politician's & corporate CEOs to Launder money and steal oil

They have a huge Muslim extremist problem, and always have

Seems so.

Russia is VERY good at pissing off a lot of violent people. So is the US, but we're two oceans away from most of that. Russia shares borders with a lot of them; I'm never that surprised when they get salty.

Seems so.

Russia is VERY good at pissing off a lot of violent people. So is the US, but we're two oceans away from most of that. Russia shares borders with a lot of them; I'm never that surprised when they get salty.
The closer you get to the Fertile Crescent the more problems you get.

Coming to a Western Republic soon.
I fully expect a major terrorist attack here before election day. It's a foregone conclusion with all the criminal aliens that have crossed the border.
My guess, for what it's worth(0), is after. Thanksgiving or Christmas while Joey is still in charge.

Back
Top Bottom