• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"active shooter" situation reported at Colorado HS

http://rt.com/usa/colorado-centennial-school-shooting-224/

2 victims reported w/ gunman still in building allegedly.

[h=2]Photo: Emergency vehicles surround Arapahoe High School in Colorado as active shooter situation continues - via @9NEWS[/h]
BbZDsu0CIAAEu1I.jpg:large

Last edited:
at least they were running and evacuating instead of sheltering in place.
hopefully the only death is the shooter...........

Kids are all walking out with their hands in the air. [rolleyes]
WTF? saw this on video feed, a hundred students filing out of the school, the whole convoy with their hands up as if they could be shot by the police if they don't show their hands...
This would piss me off if this were my kids.

I vote for armed guards in schools. "Gun free zones" Are a ****ing joke.

- - - Updated - - -

My thoughts exactly.

Yup.

WTF? saw this on video feed, a hundred students filing out of the school, the whole convoy with their hands up as if they could be shot by the police if they don't show their hands...
This would piss me off if this were my kids.

I thought the same, I got pissed off just watching the video of that. Nazi Germany much?

Last edited:
Fox News said 2 shot.

All kids are outside and being searched by the police. [rolleyes]

my kids will know their rights. no consent for searches ever, under any circumstances. I'm going to drill that into their head as much as look both ways before crossing the street.

my kids will know their rights. no consent for searches ever, under any circumstances. I'm going to drill that into their head as much as look both ways before crossing the street.

I agree, but in this situation, they're looking to see if he's solo or has accomplices. So they'll frisk for their own safety, so to speak, and no one will be able to stop it

- - - Updated - - -

they have 'operators' checking the roof...

jesus

I agree, but in this situation, they're looking to see if he's solo or has accomplices. So they'll frisk for their own safety, so to speak, and no one will be able to stop it

I'd make sure my kid understood to very audibly say he/she doesn't consent to the pat down. Then I'd file my lawsuit the next day.

Back
Top Bottom