• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter Gilroy Ca Garlic Festival

They should ban Hogans Heroes reruns to stop giving people ideas.

"Only electricians, locksmiths, fencing installers, law enforcement and military professionals need wire cutters. We need to take these dangerous tools out of the hands of criminals. Time to license wire and bolt cutters like knives in the UK for the children."

"Only electricians, locksmiths, fencing installers, law enforcement and military professionals need wire cutters. We need to take these dangerous tools out of the hands of criminals. Time to license wire and bolt cutters like knives in the UK for the children."
Thank god im an electrician!!! I get to buy whatever wire cutters I want. No worries about pre or post ban, lol!!!!

The only defense against a mad man shooting into a crowd is having CCW to we can shoot back.

Knowing that people will shoot back is a huge deterrent for killers.

That's why they choose Gun Free Zones.

It took a minute for the police to respond.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

A skilled shooter can easily kill 30 people in one minute.

And sadly the CCW would probably get dropped too, I told my wife once that if god forbid I ever had to defend ourselves in a public place she would probably end up a widow.

"Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?"
Unsure of the exact meaning of mestizos but doesn't it mean mixed race with white European? This kid hated whites and mixed races?

Thoughts and prayers for all the victims.

Last edited:
The New Zealand clown did just that with the government following his manifesto to the letter while banning publishing of the manifesto to keep the public from realizing it.

Meanwhile in NYC:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/anniefofani/status/1155735069304053760

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I have heard of this incident, and CLEAR proof that there must be the correct narrative in play before such incidents become national MSM news or even ping the radar screens of libtard politicians.

Wow...

Must be 21 years of age to buy-Check.
Handgun registration-Check.
Registration of all rifles-check.
Ban on certain semi-auto rifles-check.
Background checks-Check.
Red Flag law-Check
Ten Day waiting Periods, -Check.
FBI checks-Check.
Only California approved hand guns allowed-Check.
Tax on ammo-Check.
Background check for ammo purchases-Check.
Gun free zone-Check.
Ban on large magazines-Check.
No private party transactions -Check.

If only they had outlawed murder!

In one of the articles, it calls the weapon an "SKS AK-47 Assault Rifle"

Was there ever a select fire variant of the SKS? How does one make an SKS AK-47?

Very convenient timing for the Dem's debates and for them to use against so-called white nationalists (to them, all white males) and semi-autos.

Omar was right about those white arabs...

Just don't bring this up:

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 51.3%
White Americans (non-Hispanic Americans) 2,861 = 33.5%
Hispanic Americans 1,096 = 12.8%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.14%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.18%[52][53]

Whites are 60% of the population and commit 33% of the murders.
Blacks are 13% and commit 51% of the murders.

Do the math.

95% of the murders of blacks are by other blacks.

Clean up your own community Omar.

8 murders this weekend and 40 others shot in Chiraq.
Not a peep from the media.

10 people shot at one incident in Brooklyn, one killed.

I'm just saying these drugged up mental cases keep having impeccable timing coincidentally and conveniently for maximum political effect.
It is true. I have no illusions that there is nothing the leftists won't do to promote their agenda including killing people in a martyrdom sacrafice. If you want to argue with that and tell me to get some tinfoil, just consider what the Obama administration and Adolph Holder as Justice did with Fast and Furious. They wanted "better" death statistics with U.S. bought guns so they put almost 3000 guns in the hands of known Cartel cutout buyers. In that case they were teying to make the real world support their made up narrative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom