• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter Gilroy Ca Garlic Festival

Seems like it is confusing too, folks are listing SKS rifles with "AK Conversion" (basically the detachable magazine) so I am sure that is messing people up.
They’re visually similar to the uneducated. That’s likely the biggest driver. It would be like if someone used an AR18. $10 the media would be calling it an AR15 as they’re visually similar.

They’re visually similar to the uneducated. That’s likely the biggest driver. It would be like if someone used an AR18. $10 the media would be calling it an AR15 as they’re visually similar.
I explained to someone that the SKS has more in common visually and arguably functionally with the Garand than an AK-47.

It is being reported he had an apartment in Nevada for a few days before cancelling the contract.

The gist of the report is that he is alleged to have fraudulently established residency.

The amount of planning makes me think this clown had help at least online. To plan circumvent state laws, obtain and provide false documents to break federal law, to case the venue and know he’d need to cut through a fence, etc. Odd that he didn’t wear armor, at least that we know of, but that may have been a suicide not be taken alive thing.

The lack of details on the clown leads me to believe the narrative isn’t what the media wants.

We're slowly but surely morphing into anything semi auto is an assault weapon. They refuse to accept the true definition and wont give us their definition so they can call pretty much anything an AW.
But, what is the definition of an assault weapon?

I would really like to know. Like for realz. I’m truly curious. What is an assault weapon? I need a definition.

I just did

a person who vigorously supports their country and is pr a person who loves his or her country and strongly supports it.

What’s wrong with that?

Webster

a person who loves his or her country and strongly supports it. More from Merriam-Webster on patriot.

Nothing. It’s what they list as synonyms.

chauvinist, jingoist, jingo, flag-waver, isolationist, xenophobe

None of those are synonymous with patriot and all often carry negative connotations. Which is the point being made.

But, what is the definition of an assault weapon?

I would really like to know. Like for realz. I’m truly curious. What is an assault weapon? I need a definition.
Assault "weapon" is made up journo-speak. Assault "rifle" afaik is mag fed, full auto in 30 cal.

eta- you caught me slippin, lol. usually Im the guy reminding people to not fall into the trap of using made up leftist language. ;)

Last edited:
Assault "weapon" is made up journo-speak. Assault "rifle" afaik is mag fed, full auto in 30 cal.

eta- you caught me slippin, lol. usually Im the guy reminding people to not fall into the trap of using made up leftist language. ;)
Mag Fed, Select Fire, Intermediate round.

Nothing. It’s what they list as synonyms.

None of those are synonymous with patriot and all often carry negative connotations. Which is the point being made.

I hear what you’re saying. If you look at how google lists them it’s as ‘similar’. Webster also lists those words as ‘related’

I hear what you’re saying. If you look at how google lists them it’s as ‘similar’. Webster also lists those words as ‘related’

This is exactly what I see, copy and pasted from google.

synonyms: nationalist, loyalist;

I just did

a person who vigorously supports their country and is pr a person who loves his or her country and strongly supports it.

What’s wrong with that?

Webster

a person who loves his or her country and strongly supports it. More from Merriam-Webster on patriot.

you left out the synonyms from google, I wasn't talking about the actual definition part

synonyms: nationalist, loyalist;
"a great patriot who had died for his country"

now Webster synonyms = Loyalist

Webster does not list those others.

F Google and their Fascist divisive left leaning bias

I do enjoy how lots of shootings start with "two suspects one dead and searching for second" only to magically convert to lone wolf a week later.
Yep. Every time.

>second shooter, white guy in camo

(Check surveillance footage. There is none?)

>lone gunman dead at scene

Last edited:
Is it me or has it been nothing but crickets in the media about this one?

I would guess a big part of that is that CNN largely drives The Narrative, and they've been obsessed with their own Democratic debate this week. All their top stories have been breathless coverage "live from Detroit."

Back
Top Bottom