• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

CNN saying 1 dead .

Looking for one man with hand gun and one black man in OD with long rifle .
Now there showing over head maps showing how far away the White House is.

See that right there is a good insight into the effed up mindset of a good part of this country.

"Here's where the Navy Base is - and here's where the White House is"

" At least one confirmed dead, one shooter down - one still on the loose- President Obama confirmed safe".

Seriously? The country has gone full retard.

Fox reported Police officer who was shot suffered multiple gsws to lower extremities, claiming it may have been from from a rapid fire capable weapon, they then said that means semi auto....... Yup rapid fire means semi....

Sounds to me like a shotgun

must of been a Glock then, the one thing i cannot stand when these things happen is the dam shelter in place. Through legislation these people were disarmed and now helpless and then they go and tell them to stay put.

All I really want is to hear confirmation that Obama's safe.

ETA - thanks for posting that, calsdad. I was worried.

Hopefully the media is wrong and less people are injured/dead. My prayers go out to their family's.

I'll start bitching about terrorists, gun control, workplace violence when I know more actual facts.

Ha! They obviously don't know you very well..................or perhaps too well? [wink]

Lol just the kid that's my new boss . We'd get drinks on Thursday night with my old boss and all the engineers . We'd talk guns since they all went to military schools /like to shoot and the kid that's my new boss (not into guns) would just shake his head offering me drinks saying if you snap remember where friends lol.

When I first started working at this place I had crazy long hair and where death metal shirts didn't even own a gun . And people would say the same thing to me . "Where cool right ?"

Funny thing is I would never hurt any one , and super nice lol.

See that right there is a good insight into the effed up mindset of a good part of this country.

"Here's where the Navy Base is - and here's where the White House is"

" At least one confirmed dead, one shooter down - one still on the loose- President Obama confirmed safe".

Seriously? The country has gone full retard.

Not necessarily. The media is smitten with their boyfriend, so naturally, he's the first thing that pops into their minds. The country's not there yet.

Not necessarily. The media is smitten with their boyfriend, so naturally, he's the first thing that pops into their minds. The country's not there yet.

I'm pretty sure that being more concerned about the president - any president - when there's like 12 dead people - is damn close to full retard if not already there.

I'm pretty sure that being more concerned about the president - any president - when there's like 12 dead people - is damn close to full retard if not already there.

the media went full retard when they stomped on the 4 dead at Benghazi in an effort to protect his image. This is just another chapter in their full retard book

Im saying its the idiots who decide what goes on tv or in print that immediately think in that way. It doesnt occur to the average Joe on the street how close the White House is.

i think Palladin meant because the media would prob underplay it vs if it was a white shooter. I could be wrong

if the media freaks the hell out about it being a BLACK or BROWN shooter, it's still ****ing wrong.

Just because it gets the label off of your back and conveniences you as a white person DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.

This is the problem with most people like you- you are upset about media bias for all the wrong reasons. You should be upset with the media for blowing anything out of proportion for the pure outrage of it.

Back
Top Bottom