• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

Olympus Has Fallen made it look easy...

That was a coordinated attack with multiple attackers. A lone attacker stands no chance of getting near the president once he starts shooting or is discovered. Especially now that DC is about to be in "lockdown" mode unless they find the other shooters soon.

Looking for one man with hand gun and one black man

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Rofl. CNN is interviewing someone.. they're shocked that there aren't metal detectors to get into the building.

She confirmed, they scan your CAC to access the yard. Doors are locked before 0630; you have to use your CAC to unlock doors. After 0630 it's open access in regards to the buildings.

Full ack! IMHO this situation is nothing a platoon of combat hardened Marines can't deal with swiftly and effectively.

Those 8th and I Marines are just pretty boys who would rather do ceremonial details than fight. Where else in the infantry can you find sgts with 2-3 ribbons? Not even in the reserves...

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Why is there always a second shooter? Remember Newtown, early reports indicated a second shooter. The media can suck it.

As I posted on someone FB post:

"Also keep in mind, just like with Newtown, the media LOVES tragedy and falls all over themselves trying to "out report" the other news organizations.

What we have coming out of the media's mouths during an active event is all speculative bullshit."

Those 8th and I Marines are just pretty boys who would rather do ceremonial details than fight. Where else in the infantry can you find sgts with 2-3 ribbons? Not even in the reserves...

Mike

Who brought up 8th and I? He said combat hardened Marines [wink].

Mike

I didn't write about the cheerleaders in Marine uniforms or ceremonial guards at Arlington, I wrote about combat hardened Marines.

I'm hoping those were three round bursts and those rifles came right from the armory so I can watch anti's heads explode.

So am I. And considering how easy it is to smuggle in a few loaded magazines (I doubt the car was searched once he produced good credentials) I bet this may be true.

The Washington Post said:
There is no confirmation yet on the identity of the dead shooter (though multiple media outlets have reported, and retracted, one possible identity, because we didn’t learn anything from the Boston Marathon bombing earlier this year).

Man... A major media outlet snarkily attacking mass media? What is the world coming to?

So am I. And considering how easy it is to smuggle in a few loaded magazines (I doubt the car was searched once he produced good credentials) I bet this may be true.

Major Hassan stated he wrapped his mags in ( i think bubble wrap) or something like that, (we all know what a bag full of mags sounds like) in his bag. I know you meant more towards the searches to get on but Im guessig these guys are insiders of some kind or simply shot the first guy who challenged them.

Fox reported Police officer who was shot suffered multiple gsws to lower extremities, claiming it may have been from from a rapid fire capable weapon, they then said that means semi auto....... Yup rapid fire means semi....

Sounds to me like a shotgun

Fox reported Police officer who was shot suffered multiple gsws to lower extremities, claiming it may have been from from a rapid fire capable weapon, they then said that means semi auto....... Yup rapid fire means semi....

Sounds to me like a shotgun

I hear those new revolvers can fire more than one shot without the use of a ramrod these days...

I'll wait till we get all the facts! Everything that has been said has either been wrong on retracted.

Remember the famous Burlington Mall "Tactical Umbrella"

1. Media is wrong again
2. No one likes Obama/he's coming for our guns
3. My buddy with a scanner heard (insert here what the f*ck ever here)

Miss anything?

In all seriousness I offer my condolences to those affected. First and for most a lot of people lost their lives today, this is very sad.

Back
Top Bottom