About 40 guns stolen from Lowell home

so someone steals guns and some of the guns are located. But not all. so what judge releases a thief who stole guns out on bail?

Sorry, but anyone who had 40 guns stolen has to be a moron, unless the guns were busted out of a safe by a band of thugs.

Who puts that type of investment at risk, without throwing up massive obstacles?

Sorry, but anyone who had 40 guns stolen has to be a moron, unless the guns were busted out of a safe by a band of thugs.

Who puts that type of investment at risk, without throwing up massive obstacles?

I hope you are never the victim of an unfortunate crime. Actually, I do and it would be called irony...

There is no "public" inventory out there, so it may have been a couple of trips, or several. And, there is no "public" description of the storage area, but when the cops say, it was a "vault" and "Very, very secure" then I'm guessing it was not an a situation where the stuff was just laying about....

As for "massive obstacles" what would you recommend? ( asked in all seriousness)

There is no "public" inventory out there, so it may have been a couple of trips, or several. And, there is no "public" description of the storage area, but when the cops say, it was a "vault" and "Very, very secure" then I'm guessing it was not an a situation where the stuff was just laying about....

As for "massive obstacles" what would you recommend? ( asked in all seriousness)

Perhaps you missed the part where I said...."....unless the guns were busted out of a safe by a band of thugs."

If they were in a safe or vault, then I suppose this guy wouldn't meet my criteria for being a moron.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said...."....unless the guns were busted out of a safe by a band of thugs."

Then why did you even bother to write the first post? Just to hear yourself pontificate?
If they were in a safe or vault, then I suppose this guy wouldn't meet my criteria for being a moron.

Dwarven1,

Chill out. It was a casual post (#226) in a thread I just jumped into. I qualified it in case, I didn't have all the facts.

Please forgive me, for getting you in a dither.

Couple of .45's recovered in Haverhill from the theft.. an H&K USP compact .45-caliber and a Para-Ordnance P-12 .45-caliber.
See article at Eagle Tribune if interested.

Lions (make sure they have rabies shots). and poisonous gas. and one of those systems that detect vibrations and changes in temperature. after that some lasers, and after the lasers two massive doors. and finally, when the guys lifts a gun there is a weight censor that locks all the doors and releases more gas.

edit: and one of those things, indian jones style, that arrows start shooting out of holes in the walls.

anmd if he gets past all the obstacles, then you activate the TNW and blow the entire city and everyone in it. predator style.

now, anyone that doesnt have those obstacles is a moron.

Last edited:
Lions (make sure they have rabies shots). and poisonous gas. and one of those systems that detect vibrations and changes in temperature. after that some lasers, and after the lasers two massive doors. and finally, when the guys lifts a gun there is a weight censor that locks all the doors and releases more gas.

edit: and one of those things, indian jones style, that arrows start shooting out of holes in the walls.

anmd if he gets past all the obstacles, then you activate the TNW and blow the entire city and everyone in it. predator style.

now, anyone that doesnt have those obstacles is a moron.

... If the BG gets past all of those security features, he deserves everything in the safe, for he is the ultimate HSLD operator... just like Indy Jones, he becomes worthy of being gifted the prize...

.. I think that Prince Charming didn't even need to conquer that many obstacles to win Sleeping Beauty! I must have missed seeing the lovely Miss Beauty in that safe inventory list... [rolleyes]

... If the BG gets past all of those security features, he deserves everything in the safe, for he is the ultimate HSLD operator... just like Indy Jones, he becomes worthy of being gifted the prize...

.. I think that Prince Charming didn't even need to conquer that many obstacles to win Sleeping Beauty! I must have missed seeing the lovely Miss Beauty in that safe inventory list... [rolleyes]

ok, we leave the tactical nuclear weapons (TNW) out. sell them to a third world country and get money for more guns.

i guess you are right.

The thing to remember about Mass.' storage laws is that you are required to secure your guns to prevent unauthorized use, not theft.

Of course, getting your guns stolen is a problem on many levels, but getting robbed is not, or should not be against the law.....[rolleyes]

As for lions, Temple of Doom traps, and random death rays, I'm guessing that's a no-no WRT setting a man trap.

Best solution - and one that I'm sure will get a +1 from some: LIVE with your guns, 24/7 [laugh]

Dwarven1,

Chill out. It was a casual post (#226) in a thread I just jumped into. I qualified it in case, I didn't have all the facts.

Please forgive me, for getting you in a dither.

Why not read the whole thing BEFORE you just jump in and call people morons?

The thing to remember about Mass.' storage laws is that you are required to secure your guns to prevent unauthorized use, not theft.

Of course, getting your guns stolen is a problem on many levels, but getting robbed is not, or should not be against the law.....[rolleyes]

As for lions, Temple of Doom traps, and random death rays, I'm guessing that's a no-no WRT setting a man trap.

Best solution - and one that I'm sure will get a +1 from some: LIVE with your guns, 24/7 [laugh]
but, how r we supposed to carry 40 guns? lol jk

I read where the guys that stole the guns were out on bail waiting for a dangerousness hearing(?). I thought that if there was a dangerousness hearing that the perps would be held without bail until that hearing.

This is Mass, where felons roam free, no matter what!

What article are you guys reading?

.... "Serrano was arraigned yesterday in Haverhill District Court, where Judge Patricia Dowling ordered that he be held without bail. A dangerousness hearing is set for Jan. 19 to determine if he will remain held."

"held without bail."

What article are you guys reading?

.... "Serrano was arraigned yesterday in Haverhill District Court, where Judge Patricia Dowling ordered that he be held without bail. A dangerousness hearing is set for Jan. 19 to determine if he will remain held."

"held without bail."

It was the original Lowell Sun report which is now only available in their paying archive; which appears to have been in error after reading the later articles.

Back
Top Bottom