~ A Sad Story of Woe . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is trying to change the subject rather than admit he is wrong

i_m_not_listening.jpg

I think there are MH issues at work. I can't even egg him on in good conscience.

I can.

he is trying to change the subject rather than admit he is wrong

I always point out how liberals are more racist than conservatives. I don't actually expect them to blatantly admit it right in front of my eyes. Usually a liberal will never come to the realization with how racist they really are. But, this one isn't hiding anything. Thats for sure. Something new every day.

No melt down here at all. But it will be hard to keep any of our rights since we are quickly becoming the minority in our own country.

You say "we" as if someone here would actually identify themselves with you. I think the the majority here, you are "them", and you are a threat to our rights.

So, why the hell are you assuming that you know people's "race" here on NES? And, what does "race" have to do with it at all?

I never said any one is racist here! The point I'm making is citizens not born in this country are less worried about gun rights and and freedom of speech then born citizens are. They care more about making some decent money to feed there family and having a decent place to live.

Keep in mind most places these people come from aren't good places to live,work and raise a family. People dont come from good countries for a step down in life.

I'm sure there is more then one racist on this board! and I bet the majority of people on here are white americans.

The Race Card, wow, I have to admit that I didn't see that one coming. Now if there was just a way to sneak Unions into the discussion......
I don't have a lot of non-white immigrant friends, but the few I do have are rabid Pro2A. They come from countries where their gun rights were legislated away.

The Race Card, wow, I have to admit that I didn't see that one coming. Now if there was just a way to sneak Unions into the discussion......
I don't have a lot of non-white immigrant friends, but the few I do have are rabid Pro2A. They come from countries where their gun rights were legislated away.

Not really sure how that is the race card!

Hmmmm....is Brandon1317 BillB's alternate handle?

Why? Either way it's banning guns.... [thinking]

Because it might be entirely possible that we end up with a world where owning .22's and .17's so you can go around punching holes in paper is allowed - but owning anything that looks to scary - or shoots a caliber large enough to kill anything - is banned.

Call it FuddWorld.

Or Europe. Or Russia (or probably China for that matter)

That is completely at odds with the true intent of the 2nd amendment. And the true intent of any right to own firearms by individuals.

The Swiss have shooting festivals - and have had them for a long time. They also keep military pattern firearms at home. Just because they can take their rifles to festivals where people shoot and compete for points - doesn't change the cold hard reality underneath WHY they do all of that.

I never said any one is racist here! The point I'm making is citizens not born in this country are less worried about gun rights and and freedom of speech then born citizens are. They care more about making some decent money to feed there family and having a decent place to live.

Keep in mind most places these people come from aren't good places to live,work and raise a family. People dont come from good countries for a step down in life.

I'm sure there is more then one racist on this board! and I bet the majority of people on here are white americans.

I'm going to be honest, you generalize in ways that make you look even less intelligent than your argument for the regulation of firearm ownership did. And, that is hard to beat.

Its safe to say that you've lost all credibility now, on any matter that you will ever speak of around here, from here on out.

I can say that I have similar experiences with people that i've met in my career. And, I've been torturing NES long enough with my posts and my presence, to know of quite a few rabid pro-2A types who were immigrants that post here.

Because it might be entirely possible that we end up with a world where owning .22's and .17's so you can go around punching holes in paper is allowed - but owning anything that looks to scary - or shoots a caliber large enough to kill anything - is banned.

Which is exactly what has already happened and will continue to happen if we continue to allow the moonbats to set the rules and define the terms.

Normally I don't do grammar nazi, but you are killing me, since you've done it over and over. Listen up...

THEIR... THEIR... THEIR... It's a possessive, like "their guns" - the guns that belong to them.

THERE... THERE... THERE... It's a place, like "over there".

Got it?

You forgot Marshall.

Which is exactly what has already happened and will continue to happen if we continue to allow the moonbats to set the rules and define the terms.

Exactly.

Which is why I refuse to give in to the "guns are for shooting holes in paper" argument.

The Swiss have shooting festivals - and have had them for a long time. They also keep military pattern firearms at home. Just because they can take their rifles to festivals where people shoot and compete for points - doesn't change the cold hard reality underneath WHY they do all of that.
Tell me more, as I will happily subscribe to your periodical. I also like pocket knives with tweezers in them, bicycles, watches, and chocolate.

Tell me more, as I will happily subscribe to your periodical. I also like pocket knives with tweezers in them, bicycles, watches, and chocolate.

Don't forget the cheese.

'merica makes the best cheese currently. Or at least, has a cheesemaker with the best name.

"Cowgirl Creamery"

... really, did NO ONE think that one through? [smile]

No, they should all be thought of as "objects" and nothing more, because that's what they are.

It's Terminator style false classification that got us there IMHO. You and I both know there's no meaningful difference between an AR with a collapsable stock and an AR with a fixed stock, but some douchebag made the argument that "collapsible stocks only go on the killy kind of gun" and here we are.

All or nothing, no compromise. I have just as much right to own a 10/22 can plinker as I do to own an AR. You're not taking either one of them.

you can go f**ck yourself! I made no such classifications other than pointing out the fact that guns in general were designed to kill - period. Whether it's deer, birds, paper, soda cans, whatever. I never once said anything about classifying particular "types" of guns - that was your construct entirely, so if anyone is classifying things here it is YOU, and the others using that stupid argument that some guns are "designed" for target shooting![rolleyes]

you can go f**ck yourself! I made no such classifications other than pointing out the fact that guns in general were designed to kill - period. Whether it's deer, birds, paper, soda cans, whatever. I never once said anything about classifying particular "types" of guns - that was your construct entirely, so if anyone is classifying things here it is YOU, and the others using that stupid argument that some guns are "designed" for target shooting![rolleyes]

You're right, you just lumped them all into one overly broad and ill-fitting category. Well done sweetheart.

If a crime was committed in either case, the person should pay the penalty to the extent of the law that is determined by judge/jury. If it is determined that the person is suitable to return to society and is no longer a threat to society, then that person goes back to society and retains all of the rights that we all have.

Except for one thing. If one believes in original intent of the constitution; then by 1783 standards a felony was punishable by death or loss of property that's it. That is the reason why there is no mention of ones rights being able to be suspended in the Constitution. You don't have any rights when your dead and being a felon was being dead as far as the framers were concerned. Just what I learned in one of my law classes.

Except for one thing. If one believes in original intent of the constitution; then by 1783 standards a felony was punishable by death or loss of property that's it. That is the reason why there is no mention of ones rights being able to be suspended in the Constitution. You don't have any rights when your dead and being a felon was being dead as far as the framers were concerned. Just what I learned in one of my law classes.

Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom