~ A Sad Story of Woe . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying if with go with the opinion of you guys on here that as soon as they get out of prison they can own guns legally again and yes it would take a little longer in MA. Yes exactly who is to say. But that seems to be the opinion on here to leave them locked up if we think they are to dangerous and as mentioned by others here either leave them locked up or they can have guns. That is a stupid statement and idea.

Which is the stupid idea, leaving dangerous criminals locked up or affording free men the right to bear arms?

You guys need to get out more often and see what life really is. There is more to owning a gun. I bet you guys don't compaign so hard for other rights!

I think I figured out how BPP is formulating his arguments. It doesn't account for his grammatical ... creativity, though.

My complaint about Mr. Brandon Prohibitedperson

You won't hear about this in the media, but Mr. Brandon Prohibitedperson's the high priest of elitism. First, the misinformation: Brandon suggests that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. Where the heck did he come up with that? If I'm not horribly mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that you'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart his plans to drain the national fisc. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to oppose evil wherever it rears its pugnacious head. It is imperative that we inform such people that Brandon never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. He presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, he seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that he says that his criticisms epitomize wholesome family entertainment. Whenever I hear such statements from Brandon I reel in disbelief. Does he really believe such crass things? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that Brandon rarely tells his satraps that he plans to increase people's stress and aggression. For the benefit of any doubting Thomases I will prove that point via an explanation of how I, speaking as someone who is not a salacious nitwit, will stop at nothing to challenge Brandon's claims of exceptionalism. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that the morbid spouters that comprise Brandon's little empire are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to dam the flow of effective communication, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that whenever Brandon announces that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes, his trained seals applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that if Brandon can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen.

People should soothe each other's pain, not exploit it. We can therefore extrapolate that Brandon would have us believe that the Universe belongs to him by right. To be honest, he has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow his logic—what little there is—you'll see that this is his real point. I note in passing that we must move as expeditiously as possible to appeal not to the contented and satisfied but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature? I have seen numerous egocentric cads generate alienation and withdrawal. What's sad is that Brandon tolerates (relishes?) this flagrant violation of democratic principles and the rule of law. That just goes to show that Brandon likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about "human rights" and the evils of hooliganism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, he invariably instructs his torchbearers to project a stream of doctrinaire images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual it makes perfect sense in light of Brandon's avaricious anecdotes.

Brandon accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his pernicious strictures. Let's see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, oleaginous? What our nation needs is more respect for the law, not less. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, he maintains that he holds a universal license that allows him to instigate acrimony and discord. While that happens to be pure fantasy from the world of make-believe, one important fact to consider is that we must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Mr. Brandon Prohibitedperson's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because it's a sad world where ill-natured vagrants have the power to submerge us in a sea of phallocentrism.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

You guys need to get out more often and see what life really is. There is more to owning a gun. I bet you guys don't compaign so hard for other rights!

Answer the question or go away.

"Which is the stupid idea, leaving dangerous criminals locked up or affording free men the right to bear arms?"

Many here do, but this is a gun forum, and such the topic of focus is guns. Just in case you didn't notice. Look for threads here on a number of political topics, in the off topic area.

When confronted with facts, you resort to saying things like your statement above. You aren't gaining any credibility that way. How much someone cares or fights for other natural rights, or enumerated rights (BOR), is irrelevant to the current topic of the right to bear arms and makes it no less important.

Edit: for the first time, this thread has me wondering, is there a rep level below "LARPER"?

Answer the question or go away.

"Which is the stupid idea, leaving dangerous criminals locked up or affording free men the right to bear arms?"

Your not understainding the question properly! Must be all that brainwashing!!
Its a stupid idea to leave people locked up forever based on some elses assement that they may be to dangerous and its a stupid idea to allow them to legally have firearms as soon as they get released from prison.

Last edited:
Its a stupid idea to leave people locked forever based on some elses assement that they may be to dangerous and its a stupid idea to allow them to legally have firearms as soon as they get released from prison.

Better just kill them all then, following that reasoning. I don't see how you can possibly prevent someone from getting a firearm if they really want it. Maybe you have a magical method available that we don't know about. BTW, spell check, and look up you're and your, there is a difference.

Better just kill them all then, following that reasoning. I don't see how you can possibly prevent someone from getting a firearm if they really want it. Maybe you have a magical method available that we don't know about. BTW, spell check, and look up you're and your, there is a difference.

Its that gun show loop hole we need to close it [rofl]

Its a stupid idea to leave people locked up forever based on some elses assement that they may be to dangerous and its a stupid idea to allow them to legally have firearms as soon as they get released from prison.

you're projecting your own traits onto something else

So you're saying that it's stupid to leave dangerous criminals locked up AND it's stupid to afford free men their right to bear arms. And I'm the one who's brainwashed.... OK then.

So the rest of us have to suffer because someone (like you) wants to get weebly wobbly about the concept of incarceration with regards to our justice system? The entire justice system is made up of "someone else's assessment". What do you think the courts, the jury, etc are? Sentencing and the like is conducted by "someone else's assessment" whether it be a legislator who wrote predetermined sentencing guidelines into the law, or a judge who gets to pick from a range of potential outcomes, or the jury who gets to determine whether or not a person is convicted.

-Mike

It's a simple question. Can you trust someone to be apart of society or not? If you can't trust that they will own a gun and use it responsibly, then you can't trust them with cars, fertilizer, gasoline, knives, matches, baseball bats, power tools etc. A gun is no different than any other object. You probably going to say "GUNS ARE MEANT FOR KILLING!!!!!!!!!" The truth is a dead person is still dead no matter what object you use to kill them. It doesn't matter what the object was intended for it, but what the intent of the USER is.

I think there's 5 once it hits red. I forget what they are and I'm not even sure of how many...lol.
There was another thread that brought someone all the down though. Can't remember who or what it was though. I'm starting to get loose my mind I think...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom