A Retractable Bayonet Spike!

These local guys (Paper City) solve a problem for a customer. With what's a cheap, pointless novelty to some.

Then bring it out for public consumption. That's just good ole fashion economics. Like it. Buy it. Don't. Don't.

Cool or dumb. I'm not going to blame them for trying to make a buck. Or trying to help someone in the community
I'm not a business expert by any means but looking at their web site I think they could find better ways to make a buck.
Not sure how they make their money right now?

I'm not a business expert by any means but looking at their web site I think they could find better ways to make a buck.
Not sure how they make their money right now?
They make a line of hand guards, sights, muzzle devices and other AR parts. They also run a small shop. Not a place you can really go and browse but they’re very helpful.

the spike needs to be hollow like a syringe with relief holes further up the blade so if a penetration is made and held for a several seconds you get a good amount of initial blood loss from the target through the straw affect....

the spike needs to be hollow like a syringe with relief holes further up the blade so if a penetration is made and held for a several seconds you get a good amount of initial blood loss from the target through the straw affect....

Yes, Sensei.

dNqdqOK.jpg

I wish I had the money to burn, or the "I don't care if I max out enough credit card" mentality to invent something stupid for SHOT show.

Maybe I'll bring back the Get Smart shoe phone.

Meh... Only a noob would take his eyes off the target while switching over from rifle/carbine to sidearm. If you can't grab your pistol without looking at it, you need more training.

IMO, that will be bought by people with more money than brains that will go for the 'cool gadget' effect. Never mind that it consumes the entire lower rail spot on your AR. Never mind how much weight it will add. Never mind how much bulk it will add.

If I'm going to add something offensive under an AR, I'd rather have it in 12G or something that has a bit of range to it.

Nevahbeendunbefoe!

Make it spring loaded like Spetsnaz ballistic knife and with barbs so it can't be pulled out and I'd definitely consider
buying one. [banana][banana][banana]

Last edited:
The stinger is $200, the underslung chainsaw is $800.... Does the chainsaw give $400 more fun? If yes, I'd probably get that instead.

I think those bad boys are fixed and don't retract.
Makes concealment a little tough unless your sleeves are 2 feet longer than your arms..

they would be even cooler if they were spring loaded and opened and retracted with the push of a button. Needs to slide forward and back. I still like them though.

Back
Top Bottom