A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

We're not "in the middle" of a pandemic. We're well on the tail end of one.

in the middle of
while (something) is happening or being done : during (something)

We're, in the middle, of a pandemic. ;-) Regardless of semantics, all signs point to us actually being back at the beginning, and not either at the middle or on the tail end.

in the middle of
while (something) is happening or being done : during (something)

We're, in the middle, of a pandemic. ;-) Regardless of semantics, all signs point to us actually being back at the beginning, and not either at the middle or on the tail end.

The middle of a pandemic is between the standard first and second waves. We are well past the second wave. There is literally nothing in the data that says we are "back at the beginning".

20201027_113942.jpg

That means nothing except Biden supporters acknowledge we're in the middle of a pandemic. Has Biden even held a rally?

Yes, but he can't fill a small parking lot (Bing it). Very low energy candidate and supporters.

That didn’t stop them last time.

Bob

At least they had some alleged crimes they were chimp-screaming about for a while. Gonna be harder this time.

We're not "in the middle" of a pandemic. We're well on the tail end of one.

Sure if you're in North Dakota.

The middle of a pandemic is between the standard first and second waves. We are well past the second wave. There is literally nothing in the data that says we are "back at the beginning".

View attachment 404316

Mmmmm. If there was no actions taken, I'd agree with you. But actions HAVE been taken to some extent just about everywhere. So I don't think we are as close to a natural end as you do. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

I don’t think we will see anything worse than what we saw at the height of the riots this summer. I also think this time around we will see a much more forceful response, even in the Dem cities too. They will realize they have two choices, watch their city get destroyed or give up on their bullshit and allow the police to do their jobs. Yea some pockets of idiots will be around on the night if or next day but they will lose steam I think. I see both sides getting tired of Antifa/BLM nonsense
I tend to agree with that, we'll see, I hope we're right.

Curious what data you have to shows this? Every poll I see says the opposite, and if you don't trust polls what are you going off that says they think they're losing?
Ah yesssss, the same polls that had the Hill-beast winning on election night 2016.

Ah yesssss, the same polls that had the Hill-beast winning on election night 2016.

So, if you don't trust the polls what are you basing your assumptions off? Surely, you must have some proven scientific model to extrapolate your hypothesis....
The polls were not wrong, our lack of education in this country just led people to read them incorrectly. This is becoming more and more common as we continue to elect incompetent leaders.

Yes, but he can't fill a small parking lot (Bing it). Very low energy candidate and supporters.

Right, I must have missed the class in college where they explained how extrapolating crowd sizes during a pandemic is a leading indicator of success. [dance]

Oh look at the fancy college boy over here with his gender studies degree

"Education bad. Me big smart Internet guy. Bad smart man want data and not anecdotal evidence"

About sums up why we're in the position we're in. Uneducated people are easy to control.

"Education bad. Me big smart Internet guy. Bad smart man want data and not anecdotal evidence"

About sums up why we're in the position we're in. Uneducated people are easy to control.

Ooh a Biden campaign worker thinks he's better than me because I only got my grade 9. Real nice.

Note, he didn't deny being a Biden campaign worker.
I work directly for Antifa, duh. Just cashed my fat check from Soros

This seems to be the go-to insult when people don't fall in line with the ignorant RINO traitor that currently holds office. Classic.

Notice, nobody has actually answered the question though. Always redirection...

So, if you don't trust the polls what are you basing your assumptions off? Surely, you must have some proven scientific model to extrapolate your hypothesis....
The polls were not wrong, our lack of education in this country just led people to read them incorrectly. This is becoming more and more common as we continue to elect incompetent leaders.

Well the data mining "polls" have been pretty accurate for the last 4-5 years. I'm sure people on both sides will fill the internet airwaves with extraneous bullspit over the NEXT 4 years and make them as unreliable as polling.

Polling sucks. It's phone calls. Do you actually answer your phone???? I know I don't. Plus with NomoRobo I don't even GET these calls to get through. So your sample set is all mucked up. It isn't scientific anymore.

Several years ago, they opened up the NE fleet to catch cod. The government did 3 samples and found that the cod had EXPLODED off the N/E coast.

So the fleet had this huge limit and hit it. The next year, the #'s were worse than 2 years prior.

Only then did they discover that the government tested THE SAME DAMNED GROUND 3x. The very best ground. They extrapolated out a whole ocean full of cod based on one few-football-field location.

As hard as pollsters try, it's a losing proposition these days. Accuracy in tight or controversial races is terrible.

I work directly for Antifa, duh. Just cashed my fat check from Soros
This seems to be the go-to insult when people don't fall in line with the ignorant RINO traitor that currently holds office. Classic.
Notice, nobody has actually answered the question though. Always redirection...

Look, I'm the OP, stop shitting up a good thread with your bloated ego. I case you forgot my question to NES was, "A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos."

Man up and give us your take, or not, or start your own thread...Bic ?

Imagine how strong of a victory Trump would have if the media was at minimum level with how they treated D/R. It literally would be another Reagan red map.
100%.

The media has been hammering him every single day for almost 4 years now. Relentless. Even if I hated the guy I would be sick and tired of "orange man bad" every day.

No, the polls were wrong. They had, on average in the swing states, a 5-6% error in favor of Clinton.

As for the rest of your bloviating and pounding your chest about your education, maybe you should humble yourself and acknowledge that there are probably members of this board who are better educated and more intelligent than you. This board’s members have broad backgrounds. If you think you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re usually not.

I love how butthurt some of you are. When you come out of your mother's basement to grab a Redbull tell her I said hi.

f***, grade 9, can you even read, bro?

Clearly this asshat didn’t come here for the gun talk...

We’ll have to see how the winter goes before you can say that.

There is no indication this disease is currently mutating to be more virulent. In fact is seems to be mutating the other way outside of countries like Iran and Italy where it appears their strain was particularly harsh (some of this may be related to their population demographics and crap hospitals).

There is no data pointing to a 1918 style shift to attacking the young immune system. The people most hit are above the average natural mortality age. Everything points to this petering out before we even have a vaccine.

The case increase we are seeing in the US and elsewhere are strictly testing related. Testing quantity goes up, more mild cases are found.

Hospitals are not filling up. Doctors are not being overwhelmed. There is not a critical shortage of PPE or nurses and doctors dying in large numbers.

March and April were scary becuase we didn't have data, we didn't have proven treatments and we got caught with our JIT dependency pants down. People need to stop pretending this is still March and April.

Clearly this asshat didn’t come here for the gun talk...

I'm amazed at how someone can join something, anything, and immediately get into pissing contests and fights with established members. Like joining a club and immediately wanting everything changed. I've been at my club for 5 yrs and just started speaking out about possible ways to improve or change things that I don't necessarily agree with.

I was here for months before piping in about anything, let alone anything remotely confrontational. Maybe its about knowing your place, maybe my age. Not really sure.

Back
Top Bottom