• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

in the middle of
while (something) is happening or being done : during (something)

We're, in the middle, of a pandemic. ;-) Regardless of semantics, all signs point to us actually being back at the beginning, and not either at the middle or on the tail end.
Another pantie waist maskmonkey afwaid ( vewy afwaid) of the scam induced panic. Grow a set. Don't worry, little guy, the bump up in supposed cases will drop on the 4th of November.

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.

Suck a D I C K

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.

This is why we need to finish building that wall and keep pwning libtards. 3 justices, 3 terms.

View: https://streamable.com/gaixap

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

You know how I can tell you're a Democrat? You call Trump a Rhino. Which is hilarious by the way. We elected Trump specifically because he wasn't a Rhino and wasn't a politician like McCain/Bush/Romney. In fact I voted for the libertarian candidates when McCain and Romney ran specifically because they were warmongering Rhinos.

not reading whole thread but my prediction is this

1) Biden wins and libs riot in celebration
2) Trump wins and libs riot in a way that is orders of magnitude worse that what we had all summer.

Either way, shit's gonna be ugly when the votes are counted. I'm glad I'm working from home and live in a quiet little suburb. I wouldn't want to be driving into L.A. next week.

So, if you don't trust the polls what are you basing your assumptions off? Surely, you must have some proven scientific model to extrapolate your hypothesis....
The polls were not wrong, our lack of education in this country just led people to read them incorrectly. This is becoming more and more common as we continue to elect incompetent leaders.
1603834432343.png

To answer your question;

Do you own any guns?

So, if you don't trust the polls what are you basing your assumptions off? Surely, you must have some proven scientific model to extrapolate your hypothesis....
The polls were not wrong, our lack of education in this country just led people to read them incorrectly. This is becoming more and more common as we continue to elect incompetent leaders.
The polls were absolutely wrong. Shy Trump voters, etc. Read about Trafalgar, and some of the others pollsters who got it close or right last time. Polling is an art, not a science. Are you reaching a representative and large enough sample and then do you weight it correctly for actually turnout (likely voters)? Polls of adults are totally meaningless.

The polls are blaming it on the Trump voters....already. The current logic goes something like"In todays political climate Trump voters are afraid to tell anyone they intend to vote for DJT so they do not answer our questions truthfully."
They are afraid they will lose their jobs. BTW, the best polls are done by the campaigns and not released. They are also in charge of their turn out the vote efforts. Trump is obviously liking what he is hearing on his internal numbers.

To answer your question;

No offense but f*** you and the affordable care act you rode in on.

To answer your question;

Didnt read all that but whatever you said is wrong. [laugh]

To answer your question;

This goes to all the NES members that think all the new people buying guns will vote R.

Here is the perfect example.
New guy.
Probably bought his first gun 2 weeks ago (he will deny this).
Signed up for NES.
Starts regurgitating CNN propaganda.

More gun sales are great. But don't get too exited.

Do you think Biden will give his own concession speech or will he send Harris out to give it?
All I know is that his campaign won't concede next Tuesday.

/edit Because they'll refuse to lose, not because they'll win, and they'll be supported by a media that will decline to "call" the race in key states. If I have to guess, it'll be SCOTUS that gives Biden's concession speech.

Last edited:
I don’t see the republicans taking back the house. I’d love to see it happen.
I’m concerned about the senate. I think Susan Collins is out, McSally is out and Lindsey Graham is in for a very close fight.
Lose those three and it is a 50/50 split. Does Mitch remain the speaker with Pence as the tie breaker?
Collins is such a Democrat-In-Reality that I don't think losing her will be a loss, anyway.

If Trump loses it's because he shot himself in the foot by running his mouth about everything. I'm seeing a lot more Pro-Biden/Democrat signs from Claremont to Lebanon, NH (not surprising in Plainfield/Lebanon). Maybe Republicans are staying quiet and not advertising (makes sense - who wants a sign to get vandalised), but I think a lot of the voters are disgusted by both and are voting for Biden because they like Trump less, or are not voting at all out of disgust.
If Biden wins, then we'll be into more wars since he is so weak. The Russians, Chinese, Iranians and North Koreans can smell this and will ramp up their world wide activity even more, dragging us into it. Just my .02

There won't be any clear cut victory, it will be a weeks long legal battle/hissy fit during which time the rhetoric and violence from the left will ramp up. This is part of the plan, and the reason why top dems are all talking about how to handle a situation where Trump refuses to leave the WH.

You mean top brass? Not just top Dems?

He was right in a single point. We continue to elect incompetent leaders as a whole. I have a very narrow definition of competence in a lawmaker. Basically they needed to read and be able to understand the constitution at a 6th grade level. And then most importantly, be able to apply that understanding to their job.

Having read the founders papers is bonus points worthy. Knowing who Thomas Paine is and educating voters about his thoughts is gravy.

K. Now go vote. ;)

Word is, popular vote is more important that folks are realizing,
because it correlates with coattails.
Squeezing out a barely fraudproof electoral college victory
gets four more years of Executive Branch control.
Unexpected landslides imply more Legislative Branch control.
=====

Most of the kind of people that were butthurt in 2016
are not the kind of people that were rioting all summer long.
The 2020 rioters were/would be/will be butthurt,
but they were a small fraction of the crestfallen Donks.

If the broader swath of Donk voters decide to act out after the election,
they'll learn pretty quickly whether they've got a taste for it or not.
Even rioting without opposition is dangerous,
and if the experienced cadre are calling shots,
a lot of casual losers are in for a dose of reality.
=====

If Trump is re-elected, this time there won't be any need for the faithful
to exaggerate the size of the crowds on Inauguration Day.

I've thought for a while if hte Dems really want to control Washington, they should be secretly tanking Biden. I mean, get some influential Senators out there to demand the FBI release what they found. Then it turns out that it's bad and Joe loses.
Check out what Michael Flynn lawyer Sidney Powell just had to say about
Biden's weakness, his vulnerability to foreign blackmail, and Donk foreknowledge of his exposure.
It's a couple minutes of her call to Howie Carr;
the YoutUbe media is prepositioned over in that thread.

Given that all the media and online sources have built a wall around Biden it is an almost impossible task for Trump to win. It is amazing when I talk to people; they are completely oblivious to the positive things that Trump has done, no clue about the Hunter story, no clue of the weird senseless crap coming out of Biden's mouth, etc., etc. All they know is that Trump is evil. Even if Trump wins by just 1%, it would be the greatest blowout in Presidential election history.

People are not even aware of all the rioting and burning that is happening. It's scary.

Before the laptops and Bobulinski stuff, I would have said if Trump wins it'll probably be the same as last time, creatures screaming at the sky, maybe some random looting.

Now? Now I see the Democrats going to the mattresses because they will have nothing left. The judiciary will be gone for decades, Trump and Barr will clean house at the various alphabet agencies of Deep State sleeper agents, the Obama legacy will be that his administration was the most corrupt in the history of the United States, Biden, Comey, Hilary, and maybe Obama will be put on trial for treason and the entire Democrat party may have a RICO trial brought against it.

The Donks, having become so hysterical at the loss of Hilary being the first female president, rejected Trump and saw him as the orange boogeyman. They went to lengths and depths that were criminal and now their crimes are being exposed.

They've got nothing else now other than to swear allegiance to China and secede from the US to save their asses from being throw in jail and they've have China fight the civil war for them.

Back
Top Bottom