• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

Well the data mining "polls" have been pretty accurate for the last 4-5 years. I'm sure people on both sides will fill the internet airwaves with extraneous bullspit over the NEXT 4 years and make them as unreliable as polling.

Polling sucks. It's phone calls. Do you actually answer your phone???? I know I don't. Plus with NomoRobo I don't even GET these calls to get through. So your sample set is all mucked up. It isn't scientific anymore.

Several years ago, they opened up the NE fleet to catch cod. The government did 3 samples and found that the cod had EXPLODED off the N/E coast.

So the fleet had this huge limit and hit it. The next year, the #'s were worse than 2 years prior.

Only then did they discover that the government tested THE SAME DAMNED GROUND 3x. The very best ground. They extrapolated out a whole ocean full of cod based on one few-football-field location.

As hard as pollsters try, it's a losing proposition these days. Accuracy in tight or controversial races is terrible.

To add to this. Most of us that are working are not picking up the phone. So it is very likely the majority of the people pollers are speaking with are home not working.... possibly living in their parents' basements. Just a guess.

To add to this. Most of us that are working are not picking up the phone. So it is very likely the majority of the people pollers are speaking with are home not working.... possibly living in their parents' basements. Just a guess.
By that theory then you have white collar workers WFH and able to answer the phone while blue collar can't. I think trying to summarize why polls are inaccurate and not wholly representative is a fool's errand.

Or as I've said before:
  • People who Facebook.
  • People who answer the phone for strange numbers.
  • People who don't change their underwear.
  • People who can protest during the work day.
Yup - same people.

By that theory then you have white collar workers WFH and able to answer the phone while blue collar can't. I think trying to summarize why polls are inaccurate and not wholly representative is a fool's errand.

I work from home. I don't take calls from numbers I don't recognize. If it's important/legitimate, they can leave a message and I'll call them back.

I work from home. I don't take calls from numbers I don't recognize. If it's important/legitimate, they can leave a message and I'll call them back.

Same. Been getting a lot of out-of-state calls with no VMs. Assume its election related.

With a Trump win, I’m afraid the never Trump folks still in DC will ‘compromise’ away everything. Sign off on every manner of BS and block Trump on reforms.

I can make one other observation: A PotUS Biden or Harris, along with a Dem Senate & House........I'll be dead or in prison within a year. Very simply you know the plan to take guns and force registration never mind every other crazy thing. I will not comply. They will come for me and I still won’t comply.

Just remember, 4 years ago Hillary was supposed to win by all polls.View attachment 404675

While I think the polling is incorrect again, this year is a bit different. Yes, President Trump has a lot of hidden support and also more energized base. But the anti-Trump crowd is large, energized, and they are getting out the vote of those less energized. Unlike 2016 with Hillary. And while Biden’s voters aren’t energized for him, he is not as unlikeable as Hillary. This is going to be a close one. I don’t think the errors in the polling can make up Biden’s lead in swing states.

But I’m totally okay if he doesn’t win re-election.... as long as Republicans maintain control of the Senate.

This is the worrisome bit:
View attachment 404393

Levels of protective antibodies in people wane "quite rapidly" after coronavirus infection, say researchers.

The Imperial College London team found the number of people testing positive for antibodies has fallen by 26% between June and September.
They say immunity appears to be fading and there is a risk of catching the virus multiple times.

--------
It could have a big impact on a vaccine...imagine having to get the vaccine 2-4 times a year to keep your antibodies up?

Except that antibodies are but one way the body protects against pathogens.

It appears that for corona viruses the mechanism is T-cell driven, not antibody driven and that the T-cell immunity lasts a long time.

As far as I know, no one outside of research scientists are testing for T-cell response. Those that are are finding that significant portions of the population appear to be immune to SARS/COVID already.

Collins is such a Democrat-In-Reality that I don't think losing her will be a loss, anyway.

If Trump loses it's because he shot himself in the foot by running his mouth about everything. I'm seeing a lot more Pro-Biden/Democrat signs from Claremont to Lebanon, NH (not surprising in Plainfield/Lebanon). Maybe Republicans are staying quiet and not advertising (makes sense - who wants a sign to get vandalised), but I think a lot of the voters are disgusted by both and are voting for Biden because they like Trump less, or are not voting at all out of disgust.
If Biden wins, then we'll be into more wars since he is so weak. The Russians, Chinese, Iranians and North Koreans can smell this and will ramp up their world wide activity even more, dragging us into it. Just my .02

If Biden wins, I can almost guarantee that China invades Taiwan next year.

Eh, they still have more control over the South China Sea to shore up before they do something like that. Then they need to wait for another global crisis to distract attention and effort to make defense of Taiwan unappealing.

I'm getting all spun-up. I wish we could just vote today and be done with it... oh, wait.

cat-spinning-fast-wood-floor-1377686567Y.gif
* the trick is Lemon Pledge on the belly...

Last edited:
The fun part will be when several cities in mainland China go up in mushroom clouds, along with the Three Gorges dam, and the CCP belatedly realizes that Taiwan learned a few tricks from the Israeli navy.

Well, if the polls say Biden is in the lead. I guess I will vote for Him.
I ain't vote'n for no looser!

Mom, always said I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Jokes, on her. We don't even own a shed! [smile]

So, where will all the safe spaces be for the autistic screeching?

Well, if the polls say Biden is in the lead. I guess I will vote for Him.
I ain't vote'n for no looser!

Mom, always said I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Jokes, on her. We don't even own a shed! [smile]

No, they don't.

View: https://youtu.be/-PyIl4a0QUg

To answer your question;
Directly after the election, for months probably, more of what we've already seen for the past year. Like we've seen time and time again, there will be some small pockets of protests, some violence, and LOTS and LOTS of media whoring saying how the US is burning down. In reality, nothing will happen but more bitching and complaining and media companies dividing us to drive more eyeballs and more money for their pockets so they can continue to buy politicians.

Long term we'll see the RINO in chief continue to disrespect vets, continue to allow Putin to walk all over us and our troops. We'll continue to see covid cases rise because it's clear there is no interest in the current administration to do anything about it. We'll continue to have high unemployment and shitty wages. The affordable care act will probably be neutered leaving millions, during a pandemic, without any insurance. We'll see billions more added to our national debt because it doesn't matter what party is in charge they like to grow government and spend like crazy. We'll see more rhetoric, we'll see more separation, we'll see no actual progress being made in congress. #america.

1603913660132.png

I'm guessing it's going to be a close finish either way and will come down to one state.

That one state could be PA or another battleground like AZ.

Heck it could end in a 269-269 tie.

Either way, glad I don't live anywhere near 3 story buildings.

With a Trump win, I’m afraid the never Trump folks still in DC will ‘compromise’ away everything. Sign off on every manner of BS and block Trump on reforms.

I can make one other observation: A PotUS Biden or Harris, along with a Dem Senate & House........I'll be dead or in prison within a year. Very simply you know the plan to take guns and force registration never mind every other crazy thing. I will not comply. They will come for me and I still won’t comply.
It would be one thing if Congress passed a law that made all semi automatics NFA items, but Big Guy Joe and Blowjob Harris want to use the ATF and Exec. Orders to re-classify them as NFA items.

That's tyranny and making law from the Executive Branch. We have no reason to comply and every reason to not comply regardless of what the judiciary says.

Back
Top Bottom