• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9x21's whining thread

Don't knock lightgun games! I do all my IDPA practice with DuckHunt, and learned to shoot rifles with Silent Scope.

Heck, there's even a USPSA arcade game.

I can honestly say I never thought I would ever type these words, but where is Vietboy1 when we really need him?

Really? Combine it with the SIRT training pistol, and you have the best dry fire setup ever.

Even better, it was one of the two arcade cabinets at the hotel I stayed in at S&W Winter Nationals. We spent a ton of money doing "last minute practice" the night before the match.

I don't think the hotel's management had any idea why we thought it was so funny.

EDIT3: Thread on Enos about the older version of what they had.

Last edited:
Easy way to get rid of the Safe Table.

Instead, each shooter would be required to submit their parents names and phone numbers when registering for an event.

Should there be an ND and the shooter's training fails to take over, the SO could call the parents directly.

Well. I am home from work, so.................into the fray!

I've competed in IDPA on hot ranges and cold ranges. Both can be run safely; both can be run unsafely. Given my druthers, I prefer a hot range, but either works.
Jesus,
three weeks ago you were crying about unsafe holsters!
Make up your mind about gun safety!
nice job on your win on the USPSA stage,
did you use your wheel chair?
52.04 seconds?.
you should have used a flintlock![laugh2] it may have been quicker!
1 Nxxxel, Jaxxd 148 0 52.04 2.8440 160.0000 100.00%

That should be spelled: WINNING THREAD, by the way

Really? Isn't that a little bit contradictory on your part, and insulting as hell to Derek? I'm sure that in making that statement you are aware of Derek's shooting history?
Honors and Awards:1995 Holcomb Trophy winner Team Pistol
1995 Bronze medal Rifle USMC divisional matches
1995 Bronze medal Pistol USMC divisional matches
1995 Secretary of the Navy Trophy 'High pistol Tyro'
1995 Utah State Rifle team Champion.

1996 San Diego (Bear) Trophy winner Team Rifle
1996 Gold medal Rifle Match winner USMC divisional matches
1996 Bronze medal Pistol USMC divisional matches
1996 Secretary of the Navy Trophy 'Rifle Match Winner'

1999 U.S. Army Reserve MN state pistol Champion
2005 President's Hundred Rifle
2005 Distinguished Rifleman

Awesome!
Old news, but awesome,
this is 2011 you know & I hate to also let you know that Ed McGivern passed away (in 1957)
anyhow,
I'll bet that Utah rifle team went up against some real Son's o' bitches..........

Hardjeepguy, colorful name,
Clearly, you are a big Derek fan!
by the way, were you a bunk mate of his?
if so,
top or bottom?

Cool! A mod went and made someone their own out yourself thread!

I think your stance is lame. I feel as though all of these overextended safety practices are really really lame.

Listen Guys!
I may have been all wrong!

I now think we should hear what "whatluck" has to say!

read more of his wisdom here:
Post #10http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ks-promising?p=1980427&highlight=#post1980427

NOT!
Are you f@&*ing kidding me?
Is this Forum called Northeastshooters?
what are you talking about?
You really don't own firearms do you?
And Derek thinks Safe tables are Gay???
WTF?

puregold.jpg

Last edited:
Well... although 9x21 is probably safely snuggled up in bed with all his dangerous guns locked up- I want you guys to know I was at the range today and had a wonderful experience. After practice I was shooting some extra and I stayed hot while in the pit. At first I was worried but eventually the maturity took over and I felt cool.

I didn't use a safe table either. Oh oh.

Back
Top Bottom