• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9x21's whining thread

[popcorn]

This thread owns.
Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Jesus,
three weeks ago you were crying about unsafe holsters!
Make up your mind about gun safety!

You don't think that having a holster that you can safely holster and draw from is a prerequisite for a hot or cold range? I do. If you have an appropriate holster I don't have a problem with a hot range.

So!
That was you behind me when I was picking up my brass?............
[shocked]

and not so much as a reach around[crying]

from now on I am using a brass wizard!

I'll work on the reach around next time. You didn't notice me light up a cigarette after we finished? [laugh]

Holy crap! I ask a queston and leave for a couple days and come back to this greatness. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much...

Seriously, I wasn't making a complaint. Only asking a question specific to a competitive event (with a bit of sarcasm admittedly). I have no problem subscribing to simple "don't be an idiot at the range" safety rules. I just wasn't expecting to walk by somebody and have them "whip it out" [wink] at that moment so it caught me by surprise. Obviously the two different events have different norms WRT handling outside of a course of fire.

Now I know to stay away from Derek and John when I see them too! [devil]

Carry on. This is good stuff. [laugh]

Last edited:
Yeah- it's clear John and Derek are the "whip it out" types whenever an opportunity presents itself. That's the type of range that is unsafe in my book!

You guys need Therapy...

and yes I am a firm beliver in Safe Tables and OBIs and ECIs

And I bet my opinion of them being gay doesn't offend you or make you want to call me ignorant while telling me I'm unsafe. Then later question my competition experience. But then you're a level headed dude so I wouldn't expect childish behavior from you.

Well the hell with safe tables, hot ranges... I'm staying the F away from you guys!

Boo...

28887929_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom