303 surplus

If you haven't already checked go to Northeast Traders, they generally have a decent supply of surplus ammo. i didn't notice any 303 last time I was there but I also wasn't looking for it either.

We have some of that cheapo click bang ammo I think it may be Paki. it's like 10.95 per 32 rounds. Weird number but that's what's in the box, 32 rounds.

We have some of that cheapo click bang ammo I think it may be Paki. it's like 10.95 per 32 rounds. Weird number but that's what's in the box, 32 rounds.

For some reason, that seems to how the ammo was packaged. Must be a British Commonwealth thing.

You're price is pretty good from what I've seen lately. I might have to stop by and pick up a few boxes.

That Cheap, click/bang Pakistaini stuff has worked great for me...not a click/bang yet. Maybe I'm just lucky or haven't shot enough but I think the stuff is great...grab some!

I'm looking for some cheap Pakistani .303 myself. PM me. Let me know where I could find some north of Boston area. Thanks, Matt

Last edited:
i just went green[grin]

Cool! Now sign up for the next NES shoot at our club that I'm hosting in October.[wink]
I have some charger clips I'll give you too. I'll put them in my range bag and give them to you next time I see you at the club or at Shirley if you go there.

Cool! Now sign up for the next NES shoot at our club that I'm hosting in October.[wink]
I have some charger clips I'll give you too. I'll put them in my range bag and give them to you next time I see you at the club or at Shirley if you go there.

i wont be able to go to shirley its kinda far for me,i signed up for the pumpkin shoot also. im going to be at the club sunday the 22nd early so i can get my french toast and i usully start shooting around 10am.

Back
Top Bottom