>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

I did get a reply and they would come to $14.75 for 40 if we still wanted them. I do not think there is enough time to get them done for the rally. If it is still of interest I can work on it. These are white t-shirts with the NES 'New England' theme on the front and the SAM patriot with flag on the back. I can open it up to others on the forum that attend the march or supported it..but I want proof

I would be in for at least one for myself, one for Kaisha, and I could be talked into buying an extra or 2 if it means the order would be made.

Preliminary Member badge for participants in the march. How does this look? Any suggestions?

836323780_rDaUV-O.jpg

As for signs I would love to make a few. Anyone have any clever ideas for what they should say??

Or how about favorite 2A quotes? I can write those on poster board for people to hold as well. An example would be straight from the Second Amendment March website. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Or how about favorite 2A quotes? I can write those on poster board for people to hold as well. An example would be straight from the Second Amendment March website. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I think that's too wordy and using just the second phrase ("...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed" .) would allow the letters to be larger and would have more impact.

Just a thought.

I'm going to be kicking myself for this, But unfortunately there are now two seats still available for this ride. I'm being sent to Jersey City on Friday for a Saturday cut. The primary tech's father passed and I'm having to take up the slack. I'll have to be there for the open of business on Monday, so I'm out.

If anyone needs to fill a seat, they can take mine. I'll post it outside this thread as well incase there are any takers who are not following this thread.

I was really looking forward to this too.

Is there a wait list, or can I just buy one of those seats?

I was going to drive but I'm probably going to be too tired after the Appleseed. I could sleep on the bus, I figure...

Unfortunatly I will not be able to atend either due to medical concerns. If someone would like my seat they may have it or I will karma it. I will check with Kiver.

@#$! Terrible timing... I just got a call from the only thing paying me (not really a job) that I gotta be there Monday night :( I won't be able to bus or drive. If you guys still have those tickets for sale by then, I can make an announcement at the Appleseed.

http://www.nps.gov/nama/parkmgmt/upload/NAMAcompendium1.pdf

(c) Public Use Limits
(1) Washington Monument public use security limitations:
(i) No stun guns, ammunition, knives, mace or aerosol cans, suitcases, duffel
bags or backpacks larger than 18”x16”x8," strollers; food (except for a
small quantity of sealed food items; beverages (except water or baby
formula in clear plastic containers) or tangible objects that could reasonably
threaten public safety and security.

Just look for the oversized Mystery Machine.

(or are we keeping Maj. Boom Boom away from the bus?) (^_^)

I also plan to bring a small vial of water taken from under Concord's North Bridge. Perhaps if we pour the sacred waters upon the vile ground that is DC, the ancient echo of freedom will take hold. (Hey, at this point, I'll try anything I can)

I also plan to bring a small vial of water taken from under Concord's North Bridge. Perhaps if we pour the sacred waters upon the vile ground that is DC, the ancient echo of freedom will take hold. (Hey, at this point, I'll try anything I can)

Man, that water gets around. [smile]

Kiver, I just heard from my friend that he has been denied the day off and so he and his son will not be joining us. Joel, Abby and I will be there. So, that leaves 2 seats available for the waiting list folks to fill. Sorry for the late notice, he just found out today.

See you Sunday.

-R

Kiver, Will the bus be relatively secure to leave behind things we don't want to carry. I am thinking in terms of blanket and pillow for Abby and extra layers of clothing just in case. ????

Back
Top Bottom