• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

20 July 2017 a shameful anniversary!

People forget their history. The first American Patriots were in the minority as well. A good portion of the Colonies were pro-British. And a good amount were ambivalent. I'm sure some left, tail tucked to safer pastures in Canadana or in the Caribbean. Paint yourself however you want. I'm going Ben Franklin on their asses. (Gonna drink to excess, post a bunch of anti-antigunner stuff and pick up wimmins!)
I've been on this crusade since the mid 90's and it's only getting worse. While gun rights across the Nation have improved this State is doubling down because they can.

There's a reason why this slunt did 7/20. We stopped this in the legislature through a lot of hard work in 2014 so she, Baker and Bloomberg dreamt up 7/20. Cold comfort I know, but you can't say our efforts are ineffective. This is coming everywhere. If Hillary was elected we would have more. Fight here now or fight it at your ranch in Arizona five years from now.

There's a reason why this slunt did 7/20. We stopped this in the legislature through a lot of hard work in 2014 so she, Baker and Bloomberg dreamt up 7/20. Cold comfort I know, but you can't say our efforts are ineffective. This is coming everywhere. If Hillary was elected we would have more. Fight here now or fight it at your ranch in Arizona five years from now.

You fight at the ranch you're gonna be facing the Feds and then you're really ****ed.

It depresses me greatly that this had to happen two days before my birthday and thus ensured that I had to spend my birthday protesting the stupidest shit I'd heard in probably the past 10 years instead of sitting on the beach down the cape drinking a tasty beverage and enjoying a beautiful summer day.

Firearm owners in MA

What is it going to take for the people of Massachusetts to once again listen and stand up for their rights?

hahahaha. what are there (we) like 300k strong licensed gun owners in this paradise. no one is going to stand up for anything.

at the end of all days, we have lives, children being indoctrinated in public schools and no single **** is given about you or me. we are the enemy in the eyes of this state.

keep dreaming though. hope is never lost.

i remember the "mock elections" in elementary school. we all voted D because they were the good guys / that's what the teachers told us.

The Dems will stop at nothing to enforce their will on the people. They are fanatical radicals and the only thing that will stop them is force. They have declared that laws they don't agree w/are null and void, see Barry's EO's and Healey's AG proclamations. Not only do they not respect our rights they hate us for even proclaiming them and standing up to their undemocratic assaults on us. If Trump steadies his Presidency and is even moderately successful I predict a violent civil war w/the left. This summer things could get very ugly.

Think of this as The Bulge.

So we have them right where we want them!

They may surround us with unconstitutional laws and regulations.
They may infringe on my rights daily.

All is not lost, for I am from the greatest state in the union.
A place with names like Lexington, Concord, Bunker Hill and Boston.
Where the battleship USS Constitution still stays ready to this day!

It must have seemed like an impossible task to throw the mighty British from our land so many years ago.
The names is our founding fathers and their incredible stories and deeds are what inspire me now.

It is not the end of the world here in MA.
To the contrary, as the days of peace grow darker.
I know that citizens will again take up arms to protect themselves against those that wish to do harm.
I can only hope those that do, remember the ones that gave there lives to ensure such protections so many years ago!

400,000 firearm owners are more than 3 percent of the population in MA.
We hold our state's torch of freedom!
I cant wait for the day when we all work as one and reclaim the rights our fore fathers warned us that others would seek to take away!

I picture a day when Boston common is once again filled with Patriots, armed, ready, and truly free!

Last edited:
Think of this as The Bulge.

So we have them right where we want them!

They may surround us with unconstitutional laws and regulations.
They may infringe on my rights daily.

All is not lost, for I am from the greatest state in the union.
A place with names like Lexington, Concord, Bunker Hill and Boston.
Where the battleship USS Constitution still stays ready to this day!

It must have seemed like an impossible task to overthrow the mighty British from our land so many years ago.
The names is our founding fathers and their incredible stories and deeds are what inspire me now.

It is not the end of the world here in MA.
To the contrary, as the days of peace grow darker.
I know the citizens will again take up arms to protect themselves against those that wish to do harm.
I can only hope those that do so remember the ones that gave there lives to ensure such protections so many years ago!

400,000 firearm owners are more than 3 percent of the population in MA.
We hold our state's torch of freedom!
I cant wait for the day when we all work as one and reclaim the rights our fore fathers warned us that others would seek to take away!

I picture a day when Boston common is once again filled with Patriots, armed, ready, and truly free!
The useful repressive liberal idiots in Concord recently voted to make Concord a "welcoming" town for illegals, even thou the medium price for a house is 1.3M. All opposition was shouted down and opponents were cut off from speaking. There is no freedom of speech in Ma. anymore unless you're a repressive liberal.
http://concord.wickedlocal.com/news...g-votes-in-favor-of-being-welcoming-community

The useful repressive liberal idiots in Concord recently voted to make Concord a "welcoming" town for illegals, even thou the medium price for a house is 1.3M. All opposition was shouted down and opponents were cut off from speaking. There is no freedom of speech in Ma. anymore unless you're a repressive liberal.
http://concord.wickedlocal.com/news...g-votes-in-favor-of-being-welcoming-community

The residents as you stated knew the illegals could never afford to live in their town.[smile]

But that they welcome them to mow their lawns and serve the people of Concord.
While doing so at a reduced hourly rate that is not even close enough to be able to live on![rofl]
They just set these people back to the 1850's..[angry]

Last edited:
The residents as you stated knew the illegals could never afford to live in their town.[smile]

But that they welcome them to mow their lawns and serve the people of Concord.
While doing so at a reduced hourly rate that is not even close enough to be able to live on![rofl]
They just set these people back to the 1850's..[angry]
So lets rent a bus and round up a bunch of MS-13 gang members and drive them around Concord, showing them how the beautiful, clueless live. We could call it the Targets of opportunity tour. We could pull up to a McMansion and ask to use the facilities and show our new friends what a land of opportunity they've illegally come to. I'm sure the good residents of Concord would welcome them with open arms.

So lets rent a bus and round up a bunch of MS-13 gang members and drive them around Concord, showing them how the beautiful, clueless live. We could call it the Targets of opportunity tour. We could pull up to a McMansion and ask to use the facilities and show our new friends what a land of opportunity they've illegally come to. I'm sure the good residents of Concord would welcome them with open arms.

They would cower in their safe places and call the police on them![rofl]

I am quite familiar w/Concord because I work at Hanscom and drive thru there twice a day. I gag every time I drive/ride thru the center/ride or pass the North bridge. I drive by Barrett's farm and shake my head at what Concord has become.

The whole point of wealthy sanctuary cities is to keep their cheap maids, nannies, landscapers, and other domestic workers from being rounded up and deported. They way the same towns go apeshit over 40B makes it clear they in reality don't like non affluent outsiders actually living in their communities.

It's all about control for the rich!

Trust me they would be the first to call ICE on their house keeper. If they couldn't find where they left their Rolex watch after a night of heavy drinking!

If the refugees wanted to build a house in their neighborhood. They would be the first to try and stop it!

All they would care about getting is cheap labor that will do as they are told and exploit them with the notion of calling ICE on them if they don't comply!

Both side exploiting the other over money! They will both get what they deserve![rofl]

Last edited:
The whole point of wealthy sanctuary cities is to keep their cheap maids, nannies, landscapers, and other domestic workers from being rounded up and deported. They way the same towns go apeshit over 40B makes it clear they in reality don't like non affluent outsiders actually living in their communities.

Agreed - this is class warfare, pure and simple. The rich versus the non-rich - it's about keeping a handy, exploitable labor pool within city limits who don't complain, don't pay taxes, and work CHEAP for cash. If there wasn't a minimum-wage, Concord wouldn't care who mowed their lawns as long as they didn't move into the town.

Correct, the civil servants who work for the town(cops, firefighters,etc) sure as hell can't afford to live there never mind $10hr landscapers.

Maybe Barry and Moochele will take them in?
"The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who arrived at the U.S. as illegal immigrant teenagers in 2014, a top senator said Wednesday, citing internal documents that showed the teens were shipped to juvenile homes throughout the country.

Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said a whistleblower turned over Customs and Border Protection documents from 2014 detailing the 16 persons who were caught crossing the border.

“CBP apprehended them, knew they were MS-13 gang members, and they processed and disbursed them into our communities,” Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, said.

The gang members were part of the surge of UAC, or “unaccompanied alien children,” as the government labels them, who overwhelmed the Obama administration in 2014, leaving Homeland Security struggling to staunch the flow from Central America.

Officials at the time said the children should be treated as refugees fleeing horrific conditions back home — though security analysts said the children were prime recruiting territory for gangs already in the U.S."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/24/whistleblower-dhs-knowingly-let-ms-13-gang-members/

I suggest that she ban bolt action rifle this year.[rolleyes]

THE SURPLUS WEAPONS OF WAR MAIL ORDER LOOPHOLE* THAT ALLOWED KENNEDY TO BE ASSASSINATED BY OSWALD STILL EXISTS AND I'M TAKING ACTION TO CLOSE IT FOR THE CHILDREN! -Obergruppenführer Healey July 20th, 2017
*also known as following federal law with a federal license.

Watching all the fudds lose it would be hilarious....

Fudds will be Fudds. But if / when they become activated it may be the tipping point. Herself's AR rule last year was safe for her (besides being in the PRM) because it didn't affect the Fudds. I know the Dems strategy is the frog in the warm water technique, but if they make a strategic error and the Fudds wake up, perhaps there will be hope.

BTW. Of the 300,000 gun owners in the PRM, how many do you folks estimate are Fudds?

BTW. Of the 300,000 gun owners in the PRM, how many do you folks estimate are Fudds?

Just based on the pool of gun owners I know outside of NES, I say 90%. You know, the "why would you need anything more than a revolver" crowd, the same ones who haven't touched their loaded revolver that's been sitting in the closet for years.

Back
Top Bottom