1972 pistol "Not MA Complaint"

You have to remember that back in & around May 2004 the AG approved Glocks for sale for a brief six week period in witch 1000's of every model flew off the shelves.

The AGs never approved any guns! And they won't either.

Mfr "certifies" that it meets AG Regs. All is well . . . UNTIL the AG gets on the rag and sends a "cease and desist" order along with a "fine" of $5K/gun sold. That is what the AG did to Glock. And that is why Glock is so stubborn and refuses to deal with MA (see another thread on frames).

The AGs never approved any guns! And they won't either.

Mfr "certifies" that it meets AG Regs. All is well . . . UNTIL the AG gets on the rag and sends a "cease and desist" order along with a "fine" of $5K/gun sold. That is what the AG did to Glock. And that is why Glock is so stubborn and refuses to deal with MA (see another thread on frames).

Whether he approved them or not it still happened. Doubt many were actually returned either.

Terraformer was correct I am differently confusing the two issues here. So if the particular firearm is not on the EOPS list, then it has to be documented to be in the state prior to 10/21/98? And if it is on the EOPS list then it is.....time to go back and re-read the stickies to relearn how Glocks, the EOPS list and the AG list all go together. I thought I understood this, but now I feel I am back at square one. I am interested in a SW 3953 which is not on the EOPS list (even though its DA/SA brother is, the 3913) so I am trying to figure out what my options are.

It's not "whether or not". LenS has the situation exactly correct.

I know LenS has the situation correct. Boilermaker was wondering why so many post 98 Glocks were in the state & I was just giving another example of why. Back in May 2004, 1000's of Glocks were sold to the public.

Back
Top Bottom