17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I agree 100%, only good commie is a dead commie. I was referring to all the collateral damage along the way, non-combatants and Patriots. Both sides will see heavy losses.
If your out there rioting, you’re not collateral damage, you’re an enemy combatant.

I’m hoping that the casualties will be very lopsided. The bad guys were very anti self defense up until very recently.

If your out there rioting, you’re not collateral damage, you’re an enemy combatant.

I’m hoping that the casualties will be very lopsided. The bad guys were very anti self defense up until very recently.

I was referring to innocent people in their homes or businesses caught in the middle of running gunfights if it goes that way.

And the gangs and thugs that have been shooting people on the reg for years already will certainly help even out those odds. Crash a few houses, taking stock of their inventory and weapons, doesn’t take a whole lot to make an armed group dangerous. I’m not saying they’d stand much of a chance against trained small units of veterans, but all they have to do is fill the air with lead and eventually it will start hitting people, inside or outside. Good or bad. Fighting or hiding.

I was referring to innocent people in their homes or businesses caught in the middle of running gunfights if it goes that way.

And the gangs and thugs that have been shooting people on the reg for years already will certainly help even out those odds. Crash a few houses, taking stock of their inventory and weapons, doesn’t take a whole lot to make an armed group dangerous. I’m not saying they’d stand much of a chance against trained small units of veterans, but all they have to do is fill the air with lead and eventually it will start hitting people, inside or outside. Good or bad. Fighting or hiding.
I’m not that worried about that number. The criminals shoot Willy billy all the time with very little collateral damage. Plus, the real shooting won’t start till they make their way outside of the inner city. I’m talking not a single rioters standing. Pistol calibers can help with collateral damage in tighter areas.

Once it gets going the vast majority of the dead Americans will be paper Americans and they gotta go one way or the other.

How do you know this?

I’m not trying to go down the road of doom and gloom and bodies everywhere, although it may already be heading there, but there are way too many ‘what if’s” involved to project any type of determined casualties on either side.

If, things go completely haywire and we’re down that road already, it will be fought like a counter insurgency, and we’ve seen the results of that for the last 19years. And that’s with the best military in the world. How would those numbers look if it were fought with civilians and veterans on both sides, on our own streets?

All the cell phones they were holding to the kids head while he was bleeding out didn't perfom any medical services. There needs to be an app.

Bleeding out? That’s a 5.56/.223 in the temple/side of the head. Those were involuntary muscle spasms. If you saw the arm wound, one just needs to translate that, to an extent, (closed area, vs flesh wound) but, hydrostatic shock is hydrostatic shock. That mans brain was shredded and he was dead before he heard the shot that did it.

sounds kinda like the 4th Stanza?
O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto – “In God is our trust,”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

In the abstract......when we look at what happened last night

Lets ignore for a moment the obvious fail that he put himself into a stupid situation that he never should have been in to begin with.........a 17 year old was attacked by 6? adult leftists....and he walked away from it.

How often in life does a lone defender get to walk away from a situation where they're attacked by 6 people?

Is this an advertisement for standard capacity magazines or the rifle the young man was in possession of?

I'm not too sure that "existing thugs" (think criminal street gangs) are going to be eager to intentionally insert themselves into the middle of this dumpster fire of bullshit, particularly when there's absolutely no upshot in it for them. Even if they hate the police, why would they want to take police or citizens on directly when they can let leftists and BLM/Antifa chumps do it for them? Also setting half the town on fire doesn't help them at all- it's going to drive away customers that want to buy illegal narcotics,
etc. Actually thats a fun flex to think about, though.... (criminal gangs getting pissed enough at BLM/Antifa and start smoking them) I am betting that BLM/Antifa though has tried to avoid starting shit in gang controlled areas, though.

Honestly I would love it if the locals started stacking up BLM and Antifa like cord wood, on a flatbed truck in the town square, just like the Kurds did to ISIS terrorists and the
like. I don't think it will reach that point, though. I think enough of them get plugged and then suddenly the enthusiasm dissipates.

I agree the potential for collateral damage is huge.... but these f***ers are burning down parts of cities... etc.... it's only a matter of time before they burn people alive in their
own homes somewhere. They don't really seem to "care" much about target selection, as the burning store with the huge "BLACK LIVES MATTER" sign seems to indicate.

How do you know this?

I’m not trying to go down the road of doom and gloom and bodies everywhere, although it may already be heading there, but there are way too many ‘what if’s” involved to project any type of determined casualties on either side.

If, things go completely haywire and we’re down that road already, it will be fought like a counter insurgency, and we’ve seen the results of that for the last 19years. And that’s with the best military in the world. How would those numbers look if it were fought with civilians and veterans on both sides, on our own streets?
Nobody fights as well as Heritage Americans. Once they begin to hate. Yes POC mobs will kill you if they catch you out, that has been the case for over 50 years. Doesn't change the fact that POC mobs suck at fighting, and as this develops you will see them get decimated.

Bleeding out? That’s a 5.56/.223 in the temple/side of the head. Those were involuntary muscle spasms. If you saw the arm wound, one just needs to translate that, to an extent, (closed area, vs flesh wound) but, hydrostatic shock is hydrostatic shock. That mans brain was shredded and he was dead before he heard the shot that did it.

So did anyone confirm that guy died? At first when I saw it, looked like he got grazed. IMHO if he actually took a bullet in his head that guy would have been a canoe factory upstairs...

ETA: "With attendant 2 servings of alpo chunks. "

"Existing thugs" are going to take advantage of the chaos to go loot places AWAY from the main rioting. Which is what happened in Boston and other places. They aren't going to get themselves in the middle of some commie f***ery.

Those aren't the thugs I'm talking about; I'm talking about real thugs- eg, people who aren't afraid to kill other people to accomplish their business.

So did anyone confirm that guy died? At first when I saw it, looked like he got grazed. IMHO if he actually took a bullet in his head that guy would have been a canoe factory upstairs...
Ive seen 2 dead, 1 wounded. Skateboard didnt seem like he was going to make it. Arm(y) Guy's wound didnt seem fatal, albeit nasty looking. That leaves "CMONSHOOTMENIGGA!!1!" as db#2

I'm not too sure that "existing thugs" (think criminal street gangs) are going to be eager to intentionally insert themselves into the middle of this dumpster fire of bullshit, particularly when there's absolutely no upshot in it for them. Even if they hate the police, why would they want to take police or citizens on directly when they can let leftists and BLM/Antifa chumps do it for them? Also setting half the town on fire doesn't help them at all- it's going to drive away customers that want to buy illegal narcotics,
etc. Actually thats a fun flex to think about, though.... (criminal gangs getting pissed enough at BLM/Antifa and start smoking them) I am betting that BLM/Antifa though has tried to avoid starting shit in gang controlled areas, though.

Honestly I would love it if the locals started stacking up BLM and Antifa like cord wood, on a flatbed truck in the town square, just like the Kurds did to ISIS terrorists and the
like. I don't think it will reach that point, though. I think enough of them get plugged and then suddenly the enthusiasm dissipates.

I agree the potential for collateral damage is huge.... but these f***ers are burning down parts of cities... etc.... it's only a matter of time before they burn people alive in their
own homes somewhere. They don't really seem to "care" much about target selection, as the burning store with the huge "BLACK LIVES MATTER" sign seems to indicate.

I agree that if it goes there, they will most likely kill a whole lot of innocent folks just sitting in their homes. Rape, murder, loot and burn, it’s what they do for fun.

As for the street gangs, I have to disagree. They don’t sell dope because they want too. They sell dope to make money, to buy guns, to give them more power and take more territory through violence or fear of violence.

If this goes south, more south I should say, then they won’t need the corner boys selling 5-10 dollar bags, they’ll just take whatever they want and control more territory through fear and murder. Look how easy Chop was to establish, entire city blocks and that was with no deaths to do it. Plenty of gang leaders out there would love the chance to be warlords like their uncles back home.

ETA: "With attendant 2 servings of alpo chunks. "

Homeboy in the car lot is definitely dead. No question.

Nobody fights as well as Heritage Americans. Once they begin to hate. Yes POC mobs will kill you if they catch you out, that has been the case for over 50 years. Doesn't change the fact that POC mobs suck at fighting, and as this develops you will see them get decimated.

I don’t agree but I hope you’re right.

I agree that if it goes there, they will most likely kill a whole lot of innocent folks just sitting in their homes. Rape, murder, loot and burn, it’s what they do for fun.

As for the street gangs, I have to disagree. They don’t sell dope because they want too. They sell dope to make money, to buy guns, to give them more power and take more territory through violence or fear of violence.

If this goes south, more south I should say, then they won’t need the corner boys selling 5-10 dollar bags, they’ll just take whatever they want and control more territory through fear and murder. Look how easy Chop was to establish, entire city blocks and that was with no deaths to do it. Plenty of gang leaders out there would love the chance to be warlords like their uncles back home.

True, but CHOP isn't exactly the best comparison. That was a bunch of greasy hippies cordoning off a street and the local government playing
along. IF there were bands of armed gangs there it wouldn't have ended the way that it did. CHOP ended up being much ado about nothing.

There are places in Brockton that are far scarier than CHOP ever was. [laugh]

I get your point, though. The thing is, real gangs want revenue. Drugs is revenue bearing activity, the most profitable thing a criminal can do 9 out of 10 times. Why do you think Chicago has, on average, way more shootings and violence than Detroit does? Because Detroit got bombed out to the point where they basically shat where they ate; the revenue $ for drugs in Detroit is likely exponentially worse than it is in Chicago, where you have wealthy drug users on one end and ghetto bangers selling them shit from the shit part of town, etc. DC is a great analog, too. Tons of wealthy types sniffing coke or whatever, and dealers on the other side of town making bank off them,
etc. Drugs is huge, profitable business. Yes, some of those gangs want territory, but what do you think the leadership of those orgs wants? They want the $$$$....

ETA: Maybe I'm out of touch on this- but how many Bloods, Crips, MS13, etc.... guys have been seen hanging out with BLM/Antifa? I look at it more like this... those guys think they are Pablo Escobar smart... "why should I shoot them when I can just sit back and watch them do it for me?" Will these gangs seize territory? Sure.... but they would do it in the wake of the other bullshit. The whole "nature abhors a vacuum" thing. I see that as a sort of a 2nd phase in these moonbat dump cities, a separate issue, even, taking a completely different shape from the first one.

ETA2: The phase 2 thing could also end up breeding a bunch of "even bigger dump cities" in the wake of this stuff. Long term dump cities where the whole city is covered. I wonder how like, the greasy hippies in Portland will like that when their feminist book store gets hit up for protection money... [rofl]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom