• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I think things may rapidly go down hill from here. More and more people on both sides are showing up with firearms. Now they’re being shot. Both sides will keep arming with bigger and deadlier weapons to counter the other. Soon enough it’s going to look just like any other battle space.

I know all the Soros boys have it coming to them, I feel nothing for their pain from this, just the same it sure doesn’t make me happy to see this on American streets, not in any fashion. We may not even make it to election.
Once again:

This is a SITTING DONK CONGRESSMAN IN CONNECTICUT. They DON'T want the "Great American Experiment" to succeed. They're actively working towards its FAILURE.

Once again:

This is a SITTING DONK CONGRESSMAN IN CONNECTICUT. They DON'T want the "Great American Experiment" to succeed. They're actively working towards its FAILURE.

Ya I saw that yesterday. Doesn’t matter what side of the equation these politicians are on, it’ll just be people in the streets fighting for their lives and once that ball starts rolling nobody will be able to stop it until both sides are just too damn tired to fight anymore and sick of counting their dead.

Well it’s started. Too bad the kid didn’t take out more commies. Should have been carrying more ammo!!

Ya I saw that yesterday. Doesn’t matter what side of the equation these politicians are on, it’ll just be people in the streets fighting for their lives and once that ball starts rolling nobody will be able to stop it until both sides are just too damn tired to fight anymore and sick of counting their dead.
WE didn't start it. THEY never forgave not appointing their anointed President.

WE didn't start it. THEY never forgave not appointing their anointed President.

I didn’t say anything about who started it, but since that’s in your reply to me, once the bodies are starting to line the streets it won’t matter who f***ing started it. We’ll just have more dead Americans.

It looks like justifiable self defense to me. I don't blame that kid for wanting to get away from these psychotic leftists by going home. Apparently that guy with the blown off arm is a convicted felon, once again doxxed by the folks at 4chan.

Even if the kid gets off, his life is f***ed. But to be fair, I don't think he had any reason to be there. I wonder if he was just as used as the Gretas on the left...

Appears to be pro-police and seen on video firing a MSR as a crowd closed in on him. Anyone want to bet how this will play on the news?

“And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”​
A witness, Julio Rosas, 24, said that when the gunman stumbled, “two people jumped onto him and there was a struggle for control of his rifle. At that point during the struggle, he just began to fire multiple rounds and that dispersed people near him.”​
“The rifle was being jerked around in all directions while it was being fired,” Rosas said.​

All other things being equal, who in their right mind will chase someone with a rifle while unarmed?

Jail or not or whatever, if he didn't fire, he probably would have been beaten to death by those shitheads.

I think things may rapidly go down hill from here. More and more people on both sides are showing up with firearms. Now they’re being shot. Both sides will keep arming with bigger and deadlier weapons to counter the other. Soon enough it’s going to look just like any other battle space.

I know all the Soros boys have it coming to them, I feel nothing for their pain from this, just the same it sure doesn’t make me happy to see this on American streets, not in any fashion. We may not even make it to election.

I agree but I give the "Roof Korean channeler guys" 10 to 1 odds if they work in any numbers. Most of these antifags literally just got their gun or whatever, etc.

IMHO most of this shit would be over if it was legal to explicitly use deadly force against looters and arsonists, and any of their co conspirators.

Are all of these governors spineless moonbats? Why haven't they called in the NG and set up a curfew? (and actually enforce it) Aren't we past that point?

How is he ever going to be able to get a job outside of flipping burgers? This will follow him FOREVER.

Security gig, something where carry a sidearm, having trigger discipline and awareness are valued? Kid was a sticking his neck out pretty far showing up in another city to help protect business, I can chalk that up to the undeveloped 17yr old brain. But lets be fair, he didn't mag dump, he had decent situational awareness, etc.

Nah he's a kid and it will all go away when he turns 21. I just hope he gets a good attorney.

He’s an adult and they’ll charge him as an adult. This isn’t some juvi robbery rap that’s just going to go away in a couple years.

Security gig, something where carry a sidearm, having trigger discipline and awareness are valued? Kid was a sticking his neck out pretty far showing up in another city to help protect business, I can chalk that up to the undeveloped 17yr old brain. But lets be fair, he didn't mag dump, he had decent situational awareness, etc.

I meant corporate. Should have made that clear. But even with a security gig, who would take the risk? This *boy* is now a charged felon. The conviction doesn't matter.

It does appear that in the first video, the kid with the rifle was being chased by someone who threw a Molotov cocktail at him (0:47)
View attachment 383956View attachment 383957View attachment 383958

and then continued to chase him, getting shot as he caught up to the kid with the rifle at the line of cars (0:53).
View attachment 383959

In the second video you get a reasonable look at the object, it is clearly not a molotov cocktail.

Either way, attempted assault with a weapon, followed by being chased out of frame, where another assault could take place- This is definite DGU territory. Guy then ends up walking/running down the street, where he's assaulted by (3?) more people, and shoots at least two of them.

I meant corporate. Should have made that clear. But even with a security gig, who would take the risk? This *boy* is now a charged felon. The conviction doesn't matter.

Eh, its a big country. You have a point about corporate HR policies and stuff. But there are also plenty of private business that are probably applauding this kid. Don't rule out the number of people that will try to actively support him.

I didn’t say anything about who started it, but since that’s in your reply to me, once the bodies are starting to line the streets it won’t matter who f***ing started it. We’ll just have more dead Americans.
I agree with the don’t matter who started it part, but I’ll be damned if I consider rioters, looters, arsonists, blm, antifag, etc, Americans....

they’re communist insurrectionist criminals. Soon to be enemy combatants.

Eh, its a big country. You have a point about corporate HR policies and stuff. But there are also plenty of private business that are probably applauding this kid. Don't rule out the number of people that will try to actively support him.
Methinks you haven't been paying attention to the culture as of late.

With their own livelihood? Shrug. It's clear that even in very rural states like Wisconsin and Minnesota that most folks like to stay out of the shit...

I'd like for you to be right though.

This kids life will come down to one simple question and answer; “Why were you there?”

His answer and any corroborating proof there of, will either sink or save him. He’s f***ed IMO, and will be an old man by the time he sees how America turned out.

Back
Top Bottom