17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Yes that was my conclusion as well but the improvised explosive did not detonate
Doesn't matter, the act of throwing a deadly weapon can legally be met with similar force. The kid may know the law enough that had he shot before the guy threw the cocktail, then he wouldn't have been acting in self defense. You can only shoot after it has been thrown.

This is what I was concerned about back in June was rioters with fire bombs throwing them into houses. Everything I was told was you cannot shoot until the bottle is thrown and that's what the 17 yr old did.

Methinks you haven't been paying attention to the culture as of late.

With their own livelihood? Shrug. It's clear that even in very rural states like Wisconsin and Minnesota that most folks like to stay out of the shit...

I'd like for you to be right though.

Yeah, maybe not a line wrapped around the block, but there will be support, for sure. I mean publicly HR and everyone are bending over backwards to not be a target. Do you think behind closed doors everyone is just super happy that BLM is bringing so much justice to our society?

I agree with the don’t matter who started it part, but I’ll be damned if I consider rioters, looters, arsonists, blm, antifag, etc, Americans....

they’re communist insurrectionist criminals. Soon to be enemy combatants.

I agree 100%, only good commie is a dead commie. I was referring to all the collateral damage along the way, non-combatants and Patriots. Both sides will see heavy losses.

Yeah, maybe not a line wrapped around the block, but there will be support, for sure. I mean publicly HR and everyone are bending over backwards to not be a target. Do you think behind closed doors everyone is just super happy that BLM is bringing so much justice to our society?

Behind closed doors is the key phrase. There are no closed doors anymore. You think hiring this kid for a job won't go unnoticed? C'mon man...

LOL that is literally what he was doing. Do you mean the brief attempt to render aid?
is it?
i thought he approached to police for help.
i mean BOOK IT out of town! Don't look back
back roads only until he is back home

Behind closed doors is the key phrase. There are no closed doors anymore. You think hiring this kid for a job won't go unnoticed? C'mon man...

Could be, its a BIG country though. And there are plenty of people with some pretty staunch opinions. Just saying. I get your point though. His opportunities are VASTLY limited now.

is it?
i thought he approached to police for help.
i mean BOOK IT out of town! Don't look back
back roads only until he is back home

Yeah I mean, maybe. Still needed to get to safety. Not sure how many exits he actually had that didn't end with police. Honestly I think running to police to turn himself in was a better outcome than trying to evade. Everyone gets doxxed these days, he had no face covering, he knew it, he was giving interviews prior stating his name. At least here he isn't clearly just trying to massacre people and was trying to at least APPEAR lawful.

Looks like its a league wide 'boycott' ...lol. Maybe if they make the BLM sign on the court bigger and put it in the middle they will fix everything.
It'd be hilarious if pro-sports shriveled up and died because of this. Its like a legitimate license to print money for young ghetto kids.

Doesn't matter, the act of throwing a deadly weapon can legally be met with similar force. The kid may know the law enough that had he shot before the guy threw the cocktail, then he wouldn't have been acting in self defense. You can only shoot after it has been thrown.

This is what I was concerned about back in June was rioters with fire bombs throwing them into houses. Everything I was told was you cannot shoot until the bottle is thrown and that's what the 17 yr old did.

You really need smarter friends.

Could be, its a BIG country though. And there are plenty of people with some pretty staunch opinions. Just saying. I get your point though. His opportunities are VASTLY limited now.

Lol this kid pops a few commies you guys are concerned about whether he can get a job or not afterwards..... [rofl] only on NES. IMHO he's got far bigger problems to worry
about. Like surviving the legal system and its current state of political f***ery, and then if he somehow survives that, avoids getting doxxed or his family getting harassed by antifags, etc.

Lol this kid pops a few commies you guys are concerned about whether he can get a job or not afterwards..... [rofl] only on NES. IMHO he's got far bigger problems to worry
about. Like surviving the legal system and its current state of political f***ery, and then if he somehow survives that, avoids getting doxxed or his family getting harassed by antifags, etc.

Right. He's f***ed. It's likely he won't survive the year.

Yeah, missing the forest for the trees. This actually just occurred to me on a personal level tonight. I have a tenant under eviction with "less than savory" friends. I have cameras and stay armed and feel confident I could defend myself from incident #1. It occurred to me that if that happened, cops likely confiscate your weapons and now you have likely plugged someone with friends who want revenge, know your address, and you are now unarmed for Incident #2. Needless to say it makes you think about, and then rethink, where and what you have on hand.

Yeah, missing the forest for the trees. This actually just occurred to me on a personal level tonight. I have a tenant under eviction with "less than savory" friends. I have cameras and stay armed and feel confident I could defend myself from incident #1. It occurred to me that if that happened, cops likely confiscate your weapons and now you have likely plugged someone with friends who want revenge, know your address, and you are now unarmed for Incident #2. Needless to say it makes you think about, and then rethink, where and what you have on hand.

Contingency plans are key.

Dude, the entirety of the internet is focused on him. His full name, address, SSN, all his family information, etc, is likely public somewhere by now.

He might have been shot by the dude with the pistol that he shot in the arm

And I came to meme

View attachment 383998
View attachment 383999View attachment 384000View attachment 384001View attachment 384002
In that top left photo you can see arm guy aiming a gun at Rifle boy on the ground. Also in watching the video, Skateboard dude takes one in the chest and then Arm boy is right on top of him but with hands up - Rifle guy doesn't shoot but stays aimed at him - As soon as he sees the gun come out he shoots him. Can't say what led up to the whole event but that exchange with Arm guy looked like self defense

Right. He's f***ed. It's likely he won't survive the year.
Eh, slip away and join the French Foreign Legion?

Dude, the entirety of the internet is focused on him. His full name, address, SSN, all his family information, etc, is likely public somewhere by now.

Yet curiously we know nothing about the commies he popped. Funny that...

Last edited:
Seriously.

Wouldn't it be ironic, though, if a 17 year old KID ended up kicking all this shit off? I mean, I can't stand talking to the average 17 year old. I sure as shit don't take their opinions seriously. Why was he there? He wasn't a legit EMT, you have to be 18 to take the NREMT exam. And there's no way he was licensed in the state.
All the cell phones they were holding to the kids head while he was bleeding out didn't perfom any medical services. There needs to be an app.

All the cell phones they were holding to the kids head while he was bleeding out didn't perfom any medical services. There needs to be an app.

A soft, comforting touch on the shoulder would have been better than nothing. You're right.

But maybe poor medical attention would have been worse than nothing. That happens too.

Seriously.

Wouldn't it be ironic, though, if a 17 year old KID ended up kicking all this shit off? I mean, I can't stand talking to the average 17 year old. I sure as shit don't take their opinions seriously. Why was he there? He wasn't a legit EMT, you have to be 18 to take the NREMT exam. And there's no way he was licensed in the state.
Interesting. I was an EMT in Connecticut at 16, in 1987.

Back
Top Bottom