17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Seriously.

Wouldn't it be ironic, though, if a 17 year old KID ended up kicking all this shit off? I mean, I can't stand talking to the average 17 year old. I sure as shit don't take their opinions seriously. Why was he there? He wasn't a legit EMT, you have to be 18 to take the NREMT exam. And there's no way he was licensed in the state.

You do not need to take the NREMT test to be a certified EMT. I was certified as an EMT at 14.

One thing that struck me in all of this is skateboard guy did the absolutely worst thing going - he grabbed the barrel of a rifle with a single point sling and tried to play tug-o-war. All he did was align the rifle with his center of mass, and may well have contributed to the trigger pull that killed him.

How do you know this?

I’m not trying to go down the road of doom and gloom and bodies everywhere, although it may already be heading there, but there are way too many ‘what if’s” involved to project any type of determined casualties on either side.

If, things go completely haywire and we’re down that road already, it will be fought like a counter insurgency, and we’ve seen the results of that for the last 19years. And that’s with the best military in the world. How would those numbers look if it were fought with civilians and veterans on both sides, on our own streets?
The difference is most of the enemy combatants put signs outside identifying themselves as such....

If your out there rioting, you’re not collateral damage, you’re an enemy combatant.

I’m hoping that the casualties will be very lopsided. The bad guys were very anti self defense up until very recently.
They're definitely buying guns now. I was looking at some antifa thread on reddit earlier today. Saw more than one talking about getting armed. I think this ugly party is just getting started. I hope I'm wrong, but expect this could escalate alot...especially if Trump wins, not to mention another few police shootings throwing more fuel on the fire. I'd stay the f**k away from any protests, that's for sure!

They're definitely buying guns now. I was looking at some antifa thread on reddit earlier today. Saw more than one talking about getting armed. I think this ugly party is just getting started. I hope I'm wrong, but expect this could escalate alot...especially if Trump wins, not to mention another few police shootings throwing more fuel on the fire. I'd stay the f**k away from any protests, that's for sure!
Good. 2A means everyone gets a gun. An armed antifa crowd would be awesome, and no it isn't about hypocrisy, calling out leftist hypocrisy does not work everyone stop it forever please. Armed antifa crowd changes the whole dynamic. It would be glorious. In the city it would be great, the cities deserve it, in the suburbs or country it would be great antifa deserves it.

Last edited:
Get on the bus. They‘re peaceful protesters and the 17 year old is a gun-toting vigilante militia member. I’m truly shock that I haven’t seem him referred to as a ‘white supremicist’ yet. I’m sure it’s coming.
He is white and supremely killed a couple of commies.

Get on the bus. They‘re peaceful protesters and the 17 year old is a gun-toting vigilante militia member. I’m truly shock that I haven’t seem him referred to as a ‘white supremicist’ yet. I’m sure it’s coming.
I can't find it offhand but I swear I've already seen shit trying to say that the kid is a white supremacist..... [rofl]

I said it earlier. Ince celebs and dem pols start having their cribs looted and burned, women and kids raped and murdered, it will be the end of soros and his band of misfits. He needs to be disappeared along with his family.

No good will come of this...

I disagree. Two marxist traitors dead and one crippled for life and out of the fight for some time at the expense of one freedom fighter, who may still be of value politically to the cause.

Time to choose sides or get the hell out of the way as the shooting war is about to kick off. This civil war was inevitable and, if we’re being honest with ourselves, the only way to rid society of marxist taint and put it back on track as a capitalist constitutional republic.

Just remember, masks are not optional... they’re mandatory.

I can't find it offhand but I swear I've already seen shit trying to say that the kid is a white supremacist..... [rofl]

I saw it earlier too Mike, somewhere either here or on the Fox News ap, and can‘t find it anymore. This was like 8pm or something that I saw it.

Last edited:
I saw it earlier too Mike, somewhere either here or on the Fox News ap, and can find it anymore. This was like 8pm or something that I saw it.

They (media) posted his social media showing him as a blue lives matter supporter and equated it to being a white supremacist.

The media get gold medals all around for the mental gymnastics they perform on a daily basis.

I disagree. Two marxist traitors dead and one crippled for life and out of the fight for some time at the expense of one freedom fighter, who may still be of value politically to the cause.

Time to choose sides or get the hell out of the way as the shooting war is about to kick off. This civil war was inevitable and, if we’re being honest with ourselves, the only way to rid society of marxist taint and put it back on track as a capitalist constitutional republic.

You make it sound easy... it won't be.

You need to stop watching the news, step outside and look around. People aren't wearing masks unless they are gathered in large groups. NOBODY.

The news has you believing there are only 2 sides. Stop it. Sheep

Massachusetts very own... now it may come out that this kid is a racist but I haven’t seen anything to suggest that to be true.

View attachment 384096

This was predictable. It's too easy for them not to ring this bell. For that reason, if its your property or your life then by all means defend it at all costs. Everyone else, just stay the f*** home. At least until after the election. After that, if you wanna throw on the JPC and stand outside the 7/11 then by all means do so.

Even if someone is completely justified in defending themselves, they'll campaign on the dead bodies all the way to election day.

Last edited:
They (media) posted his social media showing him as a blue lives matter supporter and equated it to being a white supremacist.

The media get gold medals all around for the mental gymnastics they perform on a daily basis.
Who cares. Blue lives isnt even a thing. If cops feel their job is too dangerous, change colors, find another job. The whacker (if I may borrow a term from MassCops) killed white people.

Oh there's your problem. You're listening to politicians and media.

Not sure what it is you think your adding to the discussion but I’ll play along. I’m well aware the media and politicians are full of it.

There are still millions of people in this country that hang onto their every word. Pretending otherwise is just foolish. You think all these people burning cities to the ground don’t take what these people say as their marching orders?

Back
Top Bottom