• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

There's a good compilation of multiple videos of all the shootings, with more angles and more detail in the link below. Hit the link itself for the video, it's on a site that won't pre-load.

View: https://streamable.com/t/dnero4

The first one shot had thrown a Molotov cocktail at the kid. The second one shot had hit him in the head with a skateboard after the kid with the rifle had fallen. The third one shot was charging him and from the graphic picture on page 1 of this thread seems to have been holding a handgun.

The kid with the rifle may have a good self-defense / necessary force defense to these charges. Still, this will consume his life.

Last edited:
Serious lapse in judgement on the kids part. Me thinks he saw the 3 grown ass men, one ex-military, in full kit, patrolling businesses and chasing people off the night before. Probably looking to defend his city just as they were, but rioters didn’t give his presence as much clout as the other guys. They try to beat his ass, chase him, he turns and responds once the shirtless guy who threw, whatever, finally caught up. He runs again. Crowd catches up and attempts to best his ass, again.

There’s a reason it’s called a force multiplier. Kid successfully thwarted a mob and three attacks; moltov? Skateboard, and the guy with the sidearm who nearly lost his arm (now that’s a permanent wound cavity).

Self defense maybe, but his presence there with the firearm makes it muddy. Certainly not first degree murder, he was running away from a situation or attacker in every instance I viewed, not towards. Interesting indeed. Power in numbers gents, in both personnel and magazine capacity.

It occurs to me that BLM has accomplished what Charles Manson had described as "Helter Skelter". These are white on white crimes in many/most cases.

From Wikipedia.

"Charles Manson had been predicting racial war for some time before he used the term Helter Skelter.[3] His first use of the term was at a gathering of the Family on New Year's Eve 1968 at Myers Ranch near California's Death Valley.[3][4] The scenario had Manson as the war's ultimate beneficiary and its musical cause. He and the Family would create an album with songs whose messages would be as subtle as those he had heard in songs of the Beatles.[5][6] This would not merely foretell the conflict but would trigger it by instructing "the young love",[7] meaning white American youth, to join the Family, and it would draw the young, white female hippies out of San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury.[8][9][10]

Black men would thus be deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them and would lash out in violent crimes against whites.[10][11] Frightened whites would retaliate with a murderous rampage, and militant blacks would exploit it to provoke a war of near-extermination between racist whites and non-racist whites over the treatment of blacks. Then the militant blacks would arise to finish off the few whites who survived; in fact, they would kill off all non-blacks.[12][13][14]"

Last edited:
Serious lapse in judgement on the kids part. Me thinks he saw the 3 grown ass men, one ex-military, in full kit, patrolling businesses and chasing people off the night before. Probably looking to defend his city just as they were, but rioters didn’t give his presence as much clout as the other guys. They try to beat his ass, chase him, he turns and responds once the shirtless guy who threw, whatever, finally caught up. He runs again. Crowd catches up and attempts to best his ass, again.

There’s a reason it’s called a force multiplier. Kid successfully thwarted a mob and three attacks; moltov? Skateboard, and the guy with the sidearm who nearly lost his arm (now that’s a permanent wound cavity).

Self defense maybe, but his presence there with the firearm makes it muddy. Certainly not first degree murder, he was running away from a situation or attacker in every instance I viewed, not towards. Interesting indeed. Power in numbers gents, in both personnel and magazine capacity.

"Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois..."

Just saying.

"Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois..."

Just saying.

Shooter wasn’t from Kenosha? I hadn’t seen that, just the videos. Even dumber if he’s from out of state. It’s not far away, but if he went there, just that night, with the firearm, they’re going to have a field day.

It occurs to me that BLM has accomplished what Charles Manson had described as "Helter Skelter". These are white on white crimes in many/most cases.

From Wikipedia.

"Charles Manson had been predicting racial war for some time before he used the term Helter Skelter.[3] His first use of the term was at a gathering of the Family on New Year's Eve 1968 at Myers Ranch near California's Death Valley.[3][4] The scenario had Manson as the war's ultimate beneficiary and its musical cause. He and the Family would create an album with songs whose messages would be as subtle as those he had heard in songs of the Beatles.[5][6] This would not merely foretell the conflict but would trigger it by instructing "the young love",[7] meaning white American youth, to join the Family, and it would draw the young, white female hippies out of San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury.[8][9][10]

Black men would thus be deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them and would lash out in violent crimes against whites.[10][11] Frightened whites would retaliate with a murderous rampage, and militant blacks would exploit it to provoke a war of near-extermination between racist whites and non-racist whites over the treatment of blacks. Then the militant blacks would arise to finish off the few whites who survived; in fact, they would kill off all non-blacks.[12][13][14]"
Yes. I watched a doc on hulu the other night about Charlie and his crew. Ive known this about him for a while. If I'm correct a big reason for the murders was he was tired of waiting for the race war to start and was trying to jump start it. Or some nonsensical shit like that.

He better hope Grampa lives in Kenosha or something similar. Without a connection to the city I have to ask even myself, what were his intentions?

Seriously.

Wouldn't it be ironic, though, if a 17 year old KID ended up kicking all this shit off? I mean, I can't stand talking to the average 17 year old. I sure as shit don't take their opinions seriously. Why was he there? He wasn't a legit EMT, you have to be 18 to take the NREMT exam. And there's no way he was licensed in the state.

He better hope Grampa lives in Kenosha or something similar. Without a connection to the city I have to ask even myself, what were his intentions?
At this point, I really don't care. The Authorities have been an abject FAILURE - on purpose - in keeping order, so it comes down to a teenager, which is profoundly embarrassing to said Authorities.

The more dead or horrifically wounded rioters, the better. Better still if they could add some Donk obstructionist politicians to their kill lists as well. And, once again, I prefer crucifixion as it has a wonderful communicative element.

At this point, I really don't care. The Authorities have been an abject FAILURE - on purpose - in keeping order, so it comes down to a teenager, which is profoundly embarrassing to said Authorities.

The more dead or horrifically wounded rioters, the better. Better still if they could add some Donk obstructionist politicians to their kill lists as well. And, once again, I prefer crucifixion as it has a wonderful communicative element.

You don't think it's a bit strange that an adolescent was the first to light up a protester? After 3 months of the riots across the country?

Seriously.

Wouldn't it be ironic, though, if a 17 year old KID ended up kicking all this shit off? I mean, I can't stand talking to the average 17 year old. I sure as shit don't take their opinions seriously. Why was he there? You have to be 18 to take the NREMT exam.

It’s sounding lile he was (as Donut Operator would say) straight wacker. Law enforcement obsessed, public safety cadet, bit off way more than he could chew.

This is also what I heard. Sequence of events: Anarchist begins setting cars in vacant lot ablaze. Has molotov cocktail. Back-the-blue teen spots him points rifle at him and when the guy turns with the molotov teen opens fire and wacks anarchist. Mob follows teen who realizes what hes done and tries to flee saying “he didn’t shoot anyone” and then mob closes in and he trips and starts opening fire, hitting one man center-mass (Sk8r Boi) and hitting another man in the arm (lefty). The teen goes to police, they tell him to turn away, then he attempts to flee the state back to his home state (Illinois), but gets arrested on slew of charges.

Was he not the guy in the other video? The guy actually threw a Molotov at him. It luckily missed and failed to really catch fire.

And you really don't care that it was a kid?

I know you're a rational guy. You might be a bit too angry at this point. But I don't know you personally.
I didn't say "didn't care" - I said I was not surprised. There's a reason the military drafts teenagers, and not fiftysomethings, and it's beyond what our physical capabilities may or may not be.

I didn't say "didn't care" - I said I was not surprised. There's a reason the military drafts teenagers, and not fiftysomethings, and it's beyond what our physical capabilities may or may not be.

You posted: "At this point, I really don't care..." Very possible I missed your meaning.

You posted: "At this point, I really don't care..." Very possible I missed your meaning.
Reread the original post - that was specifically as regards whether or not he has a local personal nexus, i.e. Granddad, and therefore a "connection to the city."

This is also what I heard. Sequence of events: Anarchist begins setting cars in vacant lot ablaze. Has molotov cocktail. Back-the-blue teen spots him points rifle at him and when the guy turns with the molotov teen opens fire and wacks anarchist. Mob follows teen who realizes what hes done and tries to flee saying “he didn’t shoot anyone” and then mob closes in and he trips and starts opening fire, hitting one man center-mass (Sk8r Boi) and hitting another man in the arm (lefty). The teen goes to police, they tell him to turn away, then he attempts to flee the state back to his home state (Illinois), but gets arrested on slew of charges.

Video does not support that.

Video shows the teen running away, red shirt throw an object at him (but it's not a molotov), continuing to chase him. Then as he is right ontop of the teen, shots are heard and he goes down. Teen then pulls out phone and calls someone (911 maybe?), the mob yells stuff like "he shot him, get him!". He flees. As he is fleeing he passes the camera guy and it appears he says something along the lines of "I just shot someone, I had no choice" while talking on phone. The next video shows him go down (either tripped or hit with skateboard, couldn't tell). One man run up and kick him. Another hits him in the back of the shoulder/neck/head with a skateboard. At that moment the teen shoots him. Another man tries to shoot him with a handgun but gets shot in the arm first. Teen then gets up, more shots are heard but they do not appear to be from him, though unsure. The following video shows him trying to get to police, but police telling him to go away.

Was he not the guy in the other video? The guy actually threw a Molotov at him. It luckily missed and failed to really catch fire.

Wasn't a molotov cocktail. I posted a picture of what he threw in the riot thread.

Completely unverified rumor I read somewhere suggested he may have worked at the car dealership he was attempting to defend. No idea of the veracity of said rumor. Could be true, could be bogus.

I think things may rapidly go down hill from here. More and more people on both sides are showing up with firearms. Now they’re being shot. Both sides will keep arming with bigger and deadlier weapons to counter the other. Soon enough it’s going to look just like any other battle space.

I know all the Soros boys have it coming to them, I feel nothing for their pain from this, just the same it sure doesn’t make me happy to see this on American streets, not in any fashion. We may not even make it to election.

Back
Top Bottom