• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
probably pointless talk, if you`ve never have served or even remotely understand what i am talking about.
the first thing you do NOT do around hostiles - you do not get separated from your group. no matter what. that is what i keep repeating - as a simple fact - the video footage shows him ALONE, and surrounded, and chased down the street - chased down carrying a superior firepower by some juveniles with skateboards.
this kid was not supposed to play rambo - he was supposed to be a part of a militia - a militia that was, presumably, in there to patrol the area to maintain order, at least they are still trying to pursue that in their line of defence. at least one of those bubbas was supposed to have some reminiscent memory of his military past and be capable to control that herd with loaded guns around him.
that is all.
a stupid situation that was never supposed to happen if their leader had any brains of ever tried using them that night. as if a 17 yr old soldier puts himself into a harms way - and ends up with casualties - it is not his fault, it is a fault of that certain somebody who was supposed to train him and give him orders.

no one abandons him now, it is not the point - but, there is not going to be any good outcome there. i just really pity the kid, as, again, it all was a 100% avoidable scenario hat should never had happened and now several lives are lost and ruined, including his own.
Signed it away back in 89
Yes, I understood your pointless references - why pointless? Kyle was not there for a military, or militia, action.

However, I do now understand your premise and that you weren't attacking Kyle. His group should have had better command and not have been separated but that fact is not really relevant to his dilemma. He was in a location lawfully, taking lawful actions and was unlawfully attacked then defended himself with measured response.

Anyone trying to attribute blame for the attacks on Kyle to Kyle's lawful actions is no better than someone blaming a woman for being raped because she got a taxi after dark.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
probably pointless talk, if you`ve never have served or even remotely understand what i am talking about.
the first thing you do NOT do around hostiles - you do not get separated from your group. no matter what. that is what i keep repeating - as a simple fact - the video footage shows him ALONE, and surrounded, and chased down the street - chased down carrying a superior firepower by some juveniles with skateboards.
this kid was not supposed to play rambo - he was supposed to be a part of a militia - a militia that was, presumably, in there to patrol the area to maintain order, at least they are still trying to pursue that in their line of defence. at least one of those bubbas was supposed to have some reminiscent memory of his military past and be capable to control that herd with loaded guns around him.
that is all.
a stupid situation that was never supposed to happen if their leader had any brains of ever tried using them that night. as if a 17 yr old soldier puts himself into a harms way - and ends up with casualties - it is not his fault, it is a fault of that certain somebody who was supposed to train him and give him orders.

no one abandons him now, it is not the point - but, there is not going to be any good outcome there. i just really pity the kid, as, again, it all was a 100% avoidable scenario hat should never had happened and now several lives are lost and ruined, including his own.

Well, I served and I still don’t remotely understand what you’re talking about. He’s a kid that went to help out, who’re all these militia commanders you’re talking about? He’s not .mil and he’s not militia, he’s a damn kid trying to clean up what the dirty commies have ruined in a place he was very familiar with. Friend gave him a rifle to protect himself, big deal. Shit goes south, as it always does, he got separated and handled his business like a champ. End of story. The only reason he’s even in jail is because of f***ed up politics and fake racial BS.

ETA: I wouldn’t call those waste of life P’OS who got shwacked any kind of loss. In fact it benefited the country as a whole.

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed it away back in 89
Yes, I understood your pointless references - why pointless? Kyle was not there for a military, or militia, action.

However, I do now understand your premise and that you weren't attacking Kyle. His group should have had better command and not have been separated but that fact is not really relevant to his dilemma. He was in a location lawfully, taking lawful actions and was unlawfully attacked then defended himself with measured response.

Anyone trying to attribute blame for the attacks on Kyle to Kyle's lawful actions is no better than someone blaming a woman for being raped because she got a taxi after dark.

damn, you are twisting it and you know it. I do not attribute any blame.

just do not paint him as a damsel in distress, it is too much. I think I have said all I wanted here, so, I will shut up.

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
damn, you are twisting it and you know it. I do not attribute any blame.

just do not paint him as a damsel in distress, it is too much. I think I have said all I wanted here, so, I will shut up.
I'm not twisting it at all - I agree with you that he got screwed by the people that were supposed to be with him.

What I don't agree with is saying (which I now believe you didn't do) that he brought it on himself through his legal actions and therefore deserves the legal hell he is being put through.

My last remark was not aimed at you rather it was for those who continue saying that because he chose to perform a civic good, he deserves the legal beatdown he is now getting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said the same thing back on page 3 or so -- Kyle was let down by many adults all through the evening, but none of that invalidates his right to self-defense. He was over-charged, and the state will not be able to make a good case for any of the three homicide/attempted charges.
I believe the police even said, sorry kid can’t do nuttin fo yah...

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I was listening to L Lin Wood's interview with Howie Carr over on the Trump thread and he mentioned his foundation that is defending Kyle. If you'd like to donate, here's the link. You can get to it from L Lin Wood's twitter page so you don't have to take my word for it.

I threw them enough to probably cover a phone call, but every little bit helps. Kyle is a hero.

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Did the fundraiser get $2M or did they sacrifice $200K to a bonding company as pre-trial punishment?
Wisconsin does not allow bail bond businesses, no "commercial bail", no sacrifice allowed.

This doesn't necessarily mean every defendant needs need to pony up the full cash bond, the court may accept a 10% "surety bond", and unlike paying a bail bondsman, nearly the entire amount is refunded after the defendant appears as agreed. But that assumes the judge doesn't have it out for the defendant, allows putting up just $200K along with a "surety"

Last edited:

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Did the fundraiser get $2M or did they sacrifice $200K to a bonding company as pre-trial punishment?

The My Pillow guy coughed up some coin to get the kid out. Haven't been able to find out how much exactly. Looks like I'm buying everyone in my neighborhood a my pillow for Kwanzaa. f***in legend.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the NBC article

"In a jailhouse interview with the Washington Post posted on Thursday, Rittenhouse said he used money from a coronavirus stimulus check to buy the AR-15 with a 19-year-old friend's help."

Who is letting him do interviews?
It's the Washington Post. Who knows if the interview actually happened, much less what might have been said. If an interview did happen (stupid), letting it be the Washington Post was even "stupider".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the Washington Post. Who knows if the interview actually happened, much less what might have been said. If an interview did happen (stupid), letting it be the Washington Post was even "stupider".
According to the Post, Rittenhouse’s attorneys agreed to the jailhouse interview on the condition Rittenhouse not be asked about the shooting or the events afterward. Rittenhouse’s attorneys have maintained that Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense when he opened fire.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Already posted, but Kyle is out on $2M bail, while the people who destroyed almost a Billion dollars of property haven't even been arrested. Many donors, and Mike Lindel and Ricky Schroeder made up the difference to get him out of jail on bail. Thanks to Mike and Rick for putting their money behind justice even though there is a price to pay. Both of them modern day Three Percenters.

Top Bottom