• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

You seem pretty fking excited and happy that this kid is getting royally screwed for standing up and defending people and property. Your enthusiasm is pretty telling.

This x100.

Also that he feels antis need an excuse to pass unconstitutional BS gun restrictions. It’s like he hasn’t been paying attention the last 40 years.

No. We keep guns for home protection as well. My point is that a jury will decide his fate and it is wrong to assume that everyone is a pro-gun person. Plenty of antis out there. Why give Wisconsin's lawmakers reason to pass an FOID law like Illinois did? Why give them reason to ban certain categories of firearms and severely restrict possession and use of others? Look at our history. After a series of sniper attacks in the 1960s (Highway 101 in CA, JFK assassination, Whitman's rampage at University of Texas and the MLK assassination), NYC, NJ and MA passed laws that required the licensing of long guns. Hinckley's attempt on Reagan's life bought us the federal Brady background-check law. Paddock's rampage in Las Vegas got bump-stocks banned. See the pattern? Our 2A rights are under attack like never before. A Biden victory will make things worse. Last thing us law-abiding gun owners need is armed teenagers running around shooting people while police are trying to quell a riot!
Every single one of those shootings was a black op run by your precious gov't.

Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President -- Trump cannot pardon a state criminal offense like the charges faced by Kyle.
Wisconsin's government doesn't sound so suitable as of late.
I wonder if the President has pardon power over jurisdictions in insurrection?

Sorry bruh, I don't speak redcoat.
Not a growth industry for a couple of centuries.
You plant them,
but nothing seems to sprout.
grave-of-british-soldiers-1200x0-c-default.jpg

The car dealership that Rittenhouse claimed hired him as an armed security guard is now denying it. More distancing.

Yes because cowards (like you) are afraid to stand up for what’s right.

Even if they didn’t hire him as security his presence isn’t illegal. You can argue it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do but that doesn’t make it illegal.

It fascinates me that people like you who supposedly support the 2A are so quick to defend the actions of an over zealous government and in the same breath caution that it will be used by the same government you defend to trample citizens rights. How do you not see the issue with that?

No. We keep guns for home protection as well. My point is that a jury will decide his fate and it is wrong to assume that everyone is a pro-gun person. Plenty of antis out there. Why give Wisconsin's lawmakers reason to pass an FOID law like Illinois did? Why give them reason to ban certain categories of firearms and severely restrict possession and use of others? Look at our history. After a series of sniper attacks in the 1960s (Highway 101 in CA, JFK assassination, Whitman's rampage at University of Texas and the MLK assassination), NYC, NJ and MA passed laws that required the licensing of long guns. Hinckley's attempt on Reagan's life bought us the federal Brady background-check law. Paddock's rampage in Las Vegas got bump-stocks banned. See the pattern? Our 2A rights are under attack like never before. A Biden victory will make things worse. Last thing us law-abiding gun owners need is armed teenagers running around shooting people while police are trying to quell a riot!
soooooooooooooooooo you're equating presidential assassinations, and mass shooting rampages like Vegas to a 17 year old shooting a couple commies in self defense?

You're more f***ed in the head than I thought.

soooooooooooooooooo you're equating presidential assassinations, and mass shooting rampages like Vegas to a 17 year old shooting a couple commies in self defense?

You're more f***ed in the head than I thought.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. No fat chicks? Any decent woman would rather use a dildo than be with a loser like you!

Yes because cowards (like you) are afraid to stand up for what’s right.

Even if they didn’t hire him as security his presence isn’t illegal. You can argue it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do but that doesn’t make it illegal.

It fascinates me that people like you who supposedly support the 2A are so quick to defend the actions of an over zealous government and in the same breath caution that it will be used by the same government you defend to trample citizens rights. How do you not see the issue with that?

This.

I'll admit to thinking that when this first went down, it didn't look good for Kyle. But more facts came out. 308rifleman, just knock it off. FFS.

I'll admit to thinking that when this first went down, it didn't look good for Kyle. But more facts came out.
Biggest risks are
  1. Lin and team screwing up the defense case
  2. The Kenosha County jury, feeling like the jurors at the second Rodney King trial, return a guilty verdict, evidence be damned, lest the locals erupt in more riots, burn them in their own homes
  3. Kyle, having been extradited to occupied territory, doesn't survive to stand trial.

Won't even bother returning the "compliment". Morons like you will be the cause of any future gun bans. See what happens tomorrow. The old man and his bitch running mate will likely win. All bets are off at that point. And here we are, fighting amongst ourselves. Maura and her ilk must be having a real belly laugh over this shit!

Won't even bother returning the "compliment". Morons like you will be the cause of any future gun bans. See what happens tomorrow. The old man and his bitch running mate will likely win. All bets are off at that point. And here we are, fighting amongst ourselves. Maura and her ilk must be having a real belly laugh over this shit!

We're not fighting amongst ourselves. It seems pretty clear We're all in agreement that you're off your rocker. The real problem here is you think we're including you on the team.

Huh? We are all fighting together, you are just on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom