17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I was listening to L Lin Wood's interview with Howie Carr over on the Trump thread and he mentioned his foundation that is defending Kyle. If you'd like to donate, here's the link. You can get to it from L Lin Wood's twitter page so you don't have to take my word for it.

I threw them enough to probably cover a phone call, but every little bit helps. Kyle is a hero.

Did the fundraiser get $2M or did they sacrifice $200K to a bonding company as pre-trial punishment?
Wisconsin does not allow bail bond businesses, no "commercial bail", no sacrifice allowed.

This doesn't necessarily mean every defendant needs need to pony up the full cash bond, the court may accept a 10% "surety bond", and unlike paying a bail bondsman, nearly the entire amount is refunded after the defendant appears as agreed. But that assumes the judge doesn't have it out for the defendant, allows putting up just $200K along with a "surety"

Last edited:
Did the fundraiser get $2M or did they sacrifice $200K to a bonding company as pre-trial punishment?

The My Pillow guy coughed up some coin to get the kid out. Haven't been able to find out how much exactly. Looks like I'm buying everyone in my neighborhood a my pillow for Kwanzaa. f***in legend.

From the NBC article

"In a jailhouse interview with the Washington Post posted on Thursday, Rittenhouse said he used money from a coronavirus stimulus check to buy the AR-15 with a 19-year-old friend's help."

Who is letting him do interviews?
It's the Washington Post. Who knows if the interview actually happened, much less what might have been said. If an interview did happen (stupid), letting it be the Washington Post was even "stupider".

It's the Washington Post. Who knows if the interview actually happened, much less what might have been said. If an interview did happen (stupid), letting it be the Washington Post was even "stupider".
According to the Post, Rittenhouse’s attorneys agreed to the jailhouse interview on the condition Rittenhouse not be asked about the shooting or the events afterward. Rittenhouse’s attorneys have maintained that Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense when he opened fire.

Already posted, but Kyle is out on $2M bail, while the people who destroyed almost a Billion dollars of property haven't even been arrested. Many donors, and Mike Lindel and Ricky Schroeder made up the difference to get him out of jail on bail. Thanks to Mike and Rick for putting their money behind justice even though there is a price to pay. Both of them modern day Three Percenters.

Jazzed the kid is out, I just saw it while researching something on YT.

As for the pillows, never really had much luck sleeping much longer than 5 hours(on a good day) for as long as I can remember. Picked up a few of them about two months ago and immediately started sleeping 7+ hours daily, last night I knocked out 10hrs(aside from waking up to piss[TMI?]) Picked then up on sale at BJ's for $25 each.

When will these companies learn? You stand your ground, the left hates you and the right loves you. You back down the left still hates you but now the right turns their back on you. Who do they think is buying their coffee anyway? Chad and Todd from Cambridge?

Having some friends is better than having no friends

BRCC already showed weakness once over CBP agents. They are going to drive away their customers by commenting when they could have simply said nothing.

Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME

Black Rifle Coffee is taking some flak for Kyle wearing their shirt in that picture. It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it.
A post in another thread, linking to a news story.
Not bitching about dupatation.
Just linking for the linkyness.

When will these companies learn? You stand your ground, the left hates you and the right loves you. You back down the left still hates you but now the right turns their back on you. Who do they think is buying their coffee anyway? Chad and Todd from Cambridge?
^ This.
On point, I'm barely aware that this coffee company is a thing
because of past fan references on NES.
We get our coffee out of 2 pound CostCo cannisters.
WKRP, Andy visits Mrs. Carlson's mansion
to plead for a chance to turn the station
around with a rock music format.

Mrs. Carlson:​
Hersh! Some coffee for our guest.​
...​
Hersh the Butler reappears with a coffee service,​
pours two cups.​
Andy and Mrs. Carlson sip.​
Mrs. Carlson:​
Why Hersh! This coffee is delicious!​
Hersh:​
When it's just you and I, madame,​
I make it a little differently.​

(Hersh got around;
a lot).
So it's been mostly lost on me.

But is this virtue-signaling in lieu of a spine
going to make me more likely to buy their coffee?

More generally, I keep wondering why there aren't more stories of
SJW trollers getting their complaints binned without reaction.
Imagine if some gigabucks company had reacted to Al Sharpton
tin-cupping for a bribe by not even responding to the letter.

Sharpton holds a press conference.

The press flocks to the company's PR office.

The calls go unanswered.

The press reports that the calls go unanswered.

More press flock to the company's PR office.

Their calls go unanswered.

An SJW stockholder asks a pointed question at the next annual meeting.

The chairman of the board says, "next question".

Don't even say "no comment" -
just flick off every troll like a flea.

(Although it might be a little hard to find uplifting stories about
companies with the nerve to dispense with trolls by doing nothing).

Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME
I know we are getting way off topic, but I usually drink the cheap stuff also but once in a while will splurge if I have the cash. I’ve tried a few different online places and Brewtality coffee company is my favorite so far. Not real expensive and not many varieties, but it’s always fresh and you can really tell the difference if you like coffee flavored coffee.

Back
Top Bottom