17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

He's recently seen the light.. He has numerous videos calling out white liberals for using black people for their own purposes. Almost everything he says on liberals and race these days is right on the money. He even admits it took him years to realize it. So, if he said the sky was blue, would have the same comment?
Ok. You can trust him. I’m all set

So I am in Sweden right now, about 2:40 in the morning, and I have to say thanks to all of the NES team for keeping me in the loop here. A ton of the links I normally follow for news are restricted here because they don't comply with EU mandates.
Wow, that is so pathetic. Glad you can keep up to speed with reality through other means. "The more you tighten your grip, the more systems will slip through your fingers".

“The corrupt liberal media came for me, just like they came for Kyle Rittenhouse, and if he decides to sue I say go for it and hold the media accountable”: NICHOLAS SANDMANN

the fact that corporate media now has to overtly lie - as opposed to their typical “by omission” tactic - is proof they are losing.

The fact that they're so blatant with that crap makes it very easy for those of us who even bother to try - to demonstrate to people who are ignorant but at least willing to listen - that the media is LYING to them TO THEIR FACE.

There are some people who are simply un-saveable. So what - ignore them and move on. You NEVER get 100% . What you're looking for is a winning majority - or even a winning minority.

Either way - what you're looking for in the end - is to WIN. The alternative is to live under these commies for some indeterminate period of time.

That’s interesting the answer to racism (Or in this case a non-racist event) is segregation… Oh those Democrats… Still up to the same tricks

We have friends coming over for dinner tonight and the husband is a very left liberal. It’ll be interesting to see if he brings this up. If he does I doubt the friendship will survive the night.

Trap him.

Wait for him to start spouting off about how Kyle shot three black men. Then............

Say "wait a minute" and go to your office where you should have pieces of paper already printed out with the information for the
three Antifah turds that got shot - and hand them to him.

Then say "You're wrong - AND you obviously form your opinions of this matter by intentionally remaining an ignoramus"

I've been in many "conversations" like this at parties and even at the work lunch table - and found that when you can cite chapter and verse of the ACTUAL details of what went down - you can simply pummel the liberal twats into submission. Often what they do is just walk away completely pissed off. There's a couple of idiots out there who refuse to go to parties - if they know I'm going to be there.

This tactic works best when you allow them to spout off for a while and fully lay out what they "believe" because then you take away any wiggle room they might have to try and get around what you're saying. They will inevitably backtrack - then you just say "well that's not what you JUST SAID".

Best to do this in a crowd of people too - because if you're on your game - you're making them look like a twat in front of other people.

And just to pre-answer the people who will say "you're never going to change their opinion!!". Well no shit. You're not looking to change their opinion - the purpose of this is impose psychological pain on them and make them look like a twat in front of other people - because if you do it right - you can use lefty twatbags to bury their own positions in front of other people who might not be fully informed - and therefore willing to listen to leftie twatbag talking points.

Last edited:
I caught him a few days ago on TV saying the correct verdict should be acquittal, but he doesn't make predictions.

People like Dershowitz have always been on the "left". Tulsi Gabbard ran as a Democrat. Despite my almost universal hatred and refusal to give the left in general any leeway at all - I also have to recognize people like Dershowitz and Gabbard who have reasonable positions.

I think we can "live with" people like that. Whereas the Communist scum that are driving all of the insanity we see around us - well we can't ever live with them.

The proper response to Commies - is helicopter rides.

I also believe that we are headed into some sort of collapse of the current political order - and what comes out the other side of that is as yet undetermined. In order to get something "sane" - we're gonna have to ally with other sane people - like Dershowitz and Gabbard.

The Founding Fathers were technically "liberals". People should remember that.

i am a live and let live sort of guy.
when i see someone jogging down the street, the first thought in my mind is NOT "hey, that must be a robber", no matter what their skin color.

in fact my first thought is usually "boy, i wish i could get my lazy fat ass to do some jogging too"
The narrative that he was “jogging” implies a lot of things that aren’t in evidence. He “took off” when someone observed him at the house under construction, which he had previously visited several times. It’s not really relevant to the case but it is more fair to say that the defendants observed him “fleeing”. You might not be able to perceive the difference via dress, pace, and demeanor on occasion, but that is more the exception than the rule. Again, it doesn’t matter because the defendants don’t have any evidence that he had committed any crime. He might have been frightened by a wasp, for example.

Last edited:
Then it really wasn't much of one.

Lots of "couple" relationships consist of either the wife to wife - or - husband to husband friendship being the main connection. The other spouse just comes along for the ride. As long as the other spouse isn't a total douchebag - the relationship survives.

My wife is friends with a few women - who she sees often. Getting together as couples? Not so often. Mostly because I think the husband in each of these relationships is a total twat. My wife knows this and avoids ever having it become a "couple" situation.

There are other ones though - where I get along well with the husband and in a couple have actually become friends with them because of mutual interests in guns, cars - and being right wing in general.

Trying to tolerate somebody's wife or husband's douchebagginess and keep the relationship going - is a tricky thing. Just how much insanity do you put up with - just so that your partner can keep seeing their friend? I don't know. Usually I stay away from instigating shit with direct spouses - but I HAVE caused issues with party guests and friend's parties - when they started spouting off about shit and were obviously looking to get into it. One of my wife's acquaintances was a gay couple - one of whom was famous for stirring up shit. My wife would always tell me "don't start anything" to which I always responded " I NEVER start anything, Bob stirs up shit - and then gets one of his friends going trying to goad me - and I give it right back to them so quickly that nobody really recognizes the fact that HE started it - you want me to keep my mouth shut? - well then tell Bob stop stirring up shit".

There's two different guys who refuse to attend Bob's parties any more - if they know I'm going to be there. Yet we still get invited. I think Bob likes the abuse. Whatever. I don't really care. I like making people feel bad - when they DESERVE it. Bob seems to think he can make me feel bad or get one over on me. It hasn't worked yet and I sleep like a baby after having a go-around with these twats.

It is not a topic that you ‘can’ live with them - they do not want for you and your opinion to exist, not even talking of to ‘live with’.

I don't dump Dershowitz and Gabbard into the same "left" bucket - that I dump all the commies into.

I do believe though - that they're responsible for giving the commies a conduit into politics - by not drumming the commies out of their party when they had the chance.

And support of the Democrats as a party - has acted as a way of giving power to commies. So I don't give them a total pass.

The current way of things is breaking apart though. So we're gonna have to forge something "new" - and you can't win by making an enemy out of EVERYBODY.

The original founders couldn't do it either.

6009bed1eb6409c49ad46c01a104ed47a2049370.jpeg

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

So... any truth to this? Or just BS arguments from the peanut gallery?

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Any LEO's out there who know the rules?

Thx

Rich

People like Dershowitz have always been on the "left". Tulsi Gabbard ran as a Democrat. Despite my almost universal hatred and refusal to give the left in general any leeway at all - I also have to recognize people like Dershowitz and Gabbard who have reasonable positions.

I think we can "live with" people like that. Whereas the Communist scum that are driving all of the insanity we see around us - well we can't ever live with them.

The proper response to Commies - is helicopter rides.

I also believe that we are headed into some sort of collapse of the current political order - and what comes out the other side of that is as yet undetermined. In order to get something "sane" - we're gonna have to ally with other sane people - like Dershowitz and Gabbard.

The Founding Fathers were technically "liberals". People should remember that.
Agree completely. We need to find common ground with the few classical liberals left. We can agree to disagree on some issues, but there are differences between the true communists and people who self-identify as liberal. Greenwald and Taibbi are great examples right now... Calling out the commies for what they are.

Trap him.

Wait for him to start spouting off about how Kyle shot three black men. Then............

Say "wait a minute" and go to your office where you should have pieces of paper already printed out with the information for the
three Antifah turds that got shot - and hand them to him.

Then say "You're wrong - AND you obviously form your opinions of this matter by intentionally remaining an ignoramus"

I've been in many "conversations" like this at parties and even at the work lunch table - and found that when you can cite chapter and verse of the ACTUAL details of what went down - you can simply pummel the liberal twats into submission. Often what they do is just walk away completely pissed off. There's a couple of idiots out there who refuse to go to parties - if they know I'm going to be there.

This tactic works best when you allow them to spout off for a while and fully lay out what they "believe" because then you take away any wiggle room they might have to try and get around what you're saying. They will inevitably backtrack - then you just say "well that's not what you JUST SAID".

Best to do this in a crowd of people too - because if you're on your game - you're making them look like a twat in front of other people.

And just to pre-answer the people who will say "you're never going to change their opinion!!". Well no shit. You're not looking to change their opinion - the purpose of this is impose psychological pain on them and make them look like a twat in front of other people - because if you do it right - you can use lefty twatbags to bury their own positions in front of other people who might not be fully informed - and therefore willing to listen to leftie twatbag talking points.

So... at what point does he bang the guy's wife? Is that before, or after the printouts?

[rofl]

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Thx

Rich
Outside of any hunting reg’s I’d say that’s garbage. It’s just a string they keep pulling hoping something will unravel cuz they have nothing else.

Thx

Rich
I think the cops use JHP rounds because they help incapacitate the threat faster out of pistols. As they say pistols are pistols, but rifles are rifles.

This was a lose-lose choice for Kyle: you picked FMJ to cause reckless death and danger to people other than your target or you picked JHP to kill and murder. Kyle excellently split the baby on that one.

We have friends coming over for dinner tonight and the husband is a very left liberal. It’ll be interesting to see if he brings this up. If he does I doubt the friendship will survive the night.
If you don’t play some serious psyops with this guy you’re missing a great opportunity. lol

Let’s Go Brandon sign on your front door. Figure out where he’ll be seated at dinner and place a small framed picture of The Donald in perfect view but across the room far enough away so it’s not too obvious. A celebratory toast with dinner for Kyle and the death of of two more commies. Etc etc etc. You could have so much fun and not even say a word.

If you don’t play some serious psyops with this guy you’re missing a great opportunity. lol

Let’s Go Brandon sign on your front door. Figure out where he’ll be seated at dinner and place a small framed picture of The Donald in perfect view but across the room far enough away so it’s not too obvious. A celebratory toast with dinner for Kyle and the death of of two more commies. Etc etc etc. You could have so much fun and not even say a word.
I literally laughed out loud at the small framed picture of trump.

Thx

Rich

Lol… there are no rules unless there is a WI law… which there isn’t. It makes no difference in Ma. The only difference it makes is whether or not the prosecution is going to talk about exploding bullets, or bullets that can go through schools.

Thx

Rich
I'm stocking up since I heard during the trial that it penetrates police cruisers. Meanwhile, hollow points are good, now, according to Binger.

Back
Top Bottom