17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

i am a live and let live sort of guy.
when i see someone jogging down the street, the first thought in my mind is NOT "hey, that must be a robber", no matter what their skin color.

in fact my first thought is usually "boy, i wish i could get my lazy fat ass to do some jogging too"
There is a lot more to that story than that.

Wow.

Seeing him go in for the hug made me cry again like a little girl.

Yeah been trying to figure this out.. You keep hearing if it was a black man who shot people It would’ve been a lynching. You’re gonna start seeing more and more black man shoot another black man and getting not guilty verdicts assuming their not already felons to begin with..

And even then it’s not unheard of for a convicted felon to use a firearm in Self defense and be found not guilty… I’ve witnessed it firsthand…

Being a felon Doesn’t mean you lose your right to self-defense.

And if Kyle was black and shot the same three people under the same circumstances he would still be not guilty. I believe the jury would’ve came back with the exact same verdict

Last edited:
Been watching YouTube videos of the other case going on in Georgia the judge basically shutting down defence the same way the Rittenhouse judge shut down the prosecutor with all the shenanigans. All the comments are saying this judge is great the Rittenhouse judge should take notes😂

Yeah been trying to figure this out.. You keep hearing if it was a black man who shot people It would’ve been a lynching. You’re gonna start seeing more and more black man shoot another black man and getting not guilty verdicts assuming their not already felons to begin with..

And even then it’s not unheard of for a convicted felon to use a firearm in Self defense and be found not guilty… I’ve witnessed it firsthand…

Being a felon Doesn’t mean you lose your right to self-defense.
You are projecting. Who said that being a felon means you can't defend yourself? Not me. The Meme exists to counter the argument from the Communist propagandizers that these three were heroic figures who were murdered, rather than the scumbag career, violent repeat offenders who were drawn to the violence of the BLM riot like moths to flame.

You are projecting. Who said that being a felon means you can't defend yourself? Not me. The Meme exists to counter the argument from the Communist propagandizers that these three were heroic figures who were murdered, rather than the scumbag career, violent repeat offenders who were drawn to the violence of the BLM riot like moths to flame.
I guess you could take it that Way too, I was just shooting from the hip I guess..
I guess I was talking about a different narrative.

WaPo: "But perhaps the most problematic aspect of this case was that it represented yet another data point in the long history of some parts of the right valorizing white vigilantes who use violence against people of color and their white allies."

An excellent choice of White Allies - just victims and heroe, all. 🙄

Mother Jones:

”Rosenbaum, a mentally ill man released from prison earlier that day, had chased Rittenhouse and apparently tried to grab his gun, after, Rittenhouse testified, threatening to cut out his heart.”

“…Grosskreutz, who was 26 and a veteran of Black Lives Matter protests, lifted a loaded Glock pistol, briefly pointing it toward Rittenhouse, who was 17 and an aspiring cop.”

Subtle clues these drecks had ill intent? 😅

Last edited:
such as?

the guy was unarmed, had no stolen stuff on him...why would any sane person think he was a thief?
Growing up there was 1 guy in town that when you saw him you know he just did something bad or was on his way to do something bad, and we were all right 100% of the time.
Sometimes you just know

Yeah the video of the verdict reading is pretty intense. I’d be crying faint and shit myself all in one motion.

The stress of dealing with a trial like that is awful never mind the event that cause it itself..
Despite all the Bad Ass Kyle memes, when you watch that you know he's just a kid. Probably a really nice kid. I don't see any attitude in him at all unless his lawyers trained it out of him. Eventually it will blow over and I do hope he can sue the crap out of a lot of people and companies.

It's either a trap or she's just a moron who needs to do some spiritual cleansing bullshit.

Guess who's accountable for your man being dead, honey? Hint: You went to his funeral.
Holy shit what a delusional fairy tale .
Your kid was there to riot, loot and burn lady.
You raised a violent scumbag .
Deal with the reality of it.

Douchebag governor of Wisconsin said that this verdict won't bring back the lives of the people who were killed by Rittenhouse.
How about the children who were raped by one of those dirtbags? Does the governor weep for them?
A .. can't call him friend. Associate? Ex con who screwed up when he was 18, did his time and came out and busted his ass to save his ex wife and daughter from financial ruin and an abusive situation. Ten years later, they remarried and have a second kid, the ex bf tried to kill her etc. Whole nasty story turned okay.

Well, he had some words about what would happen if Kyle had gotten a guilty verdict and been sent to prison.

They went sort of like this. "if that kid gets sent to the pen, he won't have to buy a single thing. Forever free mountain dews. No one will touch him. Guards will give him space. Kitchen will make him steaks. And if anyone gets in his face, they will be dead or wishing they were before morning. "

It was kind of a sad thing to hear, but I'm glad Kyle will not (yet) have to face that. His trial is not over. Civil suits are next, and believe me. They are coming. Hopefully both ways.

I wish him peace. Would a half billion be worth it, if it takes up this man's prime years of life to acquire? Maybe.

That path, while living in fear of retribution? Or vanish.

I think the fact that the jury spent 26 hours over 3 days (or 4?) deliberating shows they were being thorough. If they had come back in a couple of hours people would be apeshit. And I don't know that I could blame them too much. From everything I saw the prosecutor should have his license yanked and he should face some type of severe penalties for all the BS with the evidence and even the charge of "assault on an unnamed individual" or whatever that was. The prosecution knows who that person was and DID NOT name him or have him testify. Could it be that person was an agent provocateur?

As for everyone talking about defamation lawsuits and comparing it to the kid that was being harassed by the fake indian, I think they are completely different. The media edited the video of the student with the hat (can't remember the name) and plastered it all over. In this case all the news did was give it "their slant" and inject a bunch of hyperbole. While I doubt the media would take the same slant if KR had been a black guy who shot 3 people (black or white), I'm not so sure that becomes defamation.
No, the jury has to weigh each charge, but being someplace that is not the best for you to be doesn't mean you lose your right to life or self defense, same as Ashley Babbitt. Prosecutor should be thrown in prison for decades, he won't be, the new US gov't that is owned and operated by the corporate, Beijing media and Deep State won't allow that. Instead Rittenhouse will probably get charged by Garland and the DOJ (he only killed Jews which means he is a Nazi White Supremacist), the media will continue to spin this story. I mean, when you consider mothers are being raided by the FBI for going to school board meetings, why wouldn't the Communist DOJ under a failing President put the kid on trial again?

In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if they raid Rittenhouse's house and shoot him dead while he's cleaning the AR that the GOA is giving him. This is how Banana Republics work

And if Kyle was black and shot the same three people under the same circumstances he would still be not guilty. I believe the jury would’ve came back with the exact same verdict

If he was black, media would have taken his history (lifeguard, community cleanups, explorer, entry level first aid training (“wanted to be a doctor”), from hardworking single mom, etc.) and turned him into a Christ-like figure.

Be advised, pay attention and remember:

All these people who had a completely televised trial but know nothing about the case (don’t know the judge is a Dem, don’t know lefty (a felon) admitted he wasn’t shot until he pointed his gun at KR and couldn’t tell you anything about a video besides the blurry made up one) completely and whole heartedly believe KR murdered them Along with the state line crap.

These people are out there, make up a far too large fraction of society and have already proven intent and ability to riot, loot, burn & murder.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.
There are still a large number of tards that think he shot three black guys.

I do indeed hope that Kyle gets a legal team and sues the living shit out as many media outlets as possible. The left has used lawfare against right wingers for pretty much........... forever. Turnabout is fair play. And CNN in particular is already going down the shitter. Another few hundred million taken out of their coffers would do wonders towards removing them the airwaves entirely.
Absolutely .
Balls to the wall, no mercy no brakes.
You show them the same level of animosity they showed you.

I believe in being a good person , but never took to the notion of turning the other cheek.
You just end up with two black eyes instead of one.
When your dealing with these kind of people you get respect from them fearing you.
They don't understand anything else.

I believe in being a good person , but never took to the notion of turning the other cheek.

Many people interpret "turning the other cheek" differently. The verse quoted for this is "But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." Most of the world is right handed, so for someone to slap you on your right cheek, they would be backhanding you, which in many cultures is symbolically saying you're inferior to them. In this case, turning the other cheek would mean forcing them to treat you as an equal.

She hot though?
She was adorable 😘, then got butch trying to look masculine in the non Cross fit way.:(

Every woman I see her come into the building with is a smokeshow. Very personable nurse (rabid lefty though). I think she's confident enough to swing for the fences on dating apps and wine bars to the point she always hits home runs. Or based on what I hear through ceiling 🤭, she's a Greek G-d in bed and has that desirable reputation wherever/however she meets these women.

Last edited:
Growing up there was 1 guy in town that when you saw him you know he just did something bad or was on his way to do something bad, and we were all right 100% of the time.
Sometimes you just know
these honkies did not KNOW THIS GUY.
they never saw him before.

Back
Top Bottom