17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Hopefully that a**h*** shits his pants for the last time soon enough. The worst thing about all these mentally ill old f***s in office is how long they survive. Anyone else that lived like thst a**h***, 300lbs overweight most of his life, would die at the age of 40, but no, we can't ever get that lucky. Same with Pelosi and Biden too.
That baby blood sure works as advertised

They sort of went out of their way in the state trial to mock the idea that Kyle was a state actor. Secondly, are we thinking Rosebaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz's criminal histories and documented violent tendencies will be excludable from a civil case the way they were excluded from the criminal one?

Conversely, I don't expect Rittenhouse to be winning in any big defamation sums, either. People like to point to Sandman, but nobody knows what Sandman actually got. You can sue for a trillion dollars if you want. The settlement isn't calculated as some fraction of what you're seeking. It's the product of a negotiation.

"I have here a 1978 Chevy Nova for sale. The asking price is $10,000,000."
"I'll give you 5."
"$5 Million?"
"No, 5 dollars."

If I were Rittenhouse, I wouldn't be looking for a payday, rather getting some key players to desist and to retract.

Suing a whole long list of major left wing media players - and demanding that the truth of what happened that day be published on their FRONT page - as a "public service" ..... would definitely be a big phuck you and might even be worth more than the money.

That's true, but those people need to just go eat some cancer juice (maybe some roundup smoothies? ) or maybe they can just plain old die in a fire... ill accept that. This kid should have never been charged to begin with.
Agree with the sentiments, but it's kind of not true, also, since Self Defense isn't really a question of "did he do it", rather "was it legally justified". It isn't contested whether Kyle shot three guys with an AR, and the determination of whether or not it was legally justified is a binary question, subjective though it may be. Sure, sure, the same concepts apply on some level, but when you couch it in the usual terms it sounds vaguely ridiculous: "We didn't find him innocent of not acting in self-defense, rather we found him not guilty of not acting in self-defense.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say she has maybe one or two good points in there, or maybe more accurately : she is correct on the points she's making - but in the end all she's trying to do is make a quasi-intellectual argument for communism.

Her whole "country was founded on white men having their property rights protected" thing...... well der. YES YOU ARE CORRECT YOU DOUCHEBAG.

The country was founded with some foundational law that protects INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. It was not founded as a communist country - and if you had any understanding of friggin history and a shred of honesty - you might acknowledge WHY it was founded that way.

Maybe black people are just fundamentally unable to live in a society that respects individual rights and not tribal affiliation as one of it's fundamental building blocks. But whatever - if people like her get their way - we're gonna become a whole helluva lot more "tribal" and we will all define out loyalties based on those tribal affiliations.

That's not going to work out so well for her either. Because all the white people that she's bitching so hard about - sure as hell aren't going to be loyal to whatever tribe it is that she's in.

I won’t even pretend to understand even half of how courts work, it’s f***ing mind boggling, but wouldn’t it be beautiful if right after hearing “not guilty”, the judge tells the bailiff to take the prosecutor into custody. lol
(I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter).

And f*** all the "crocodile tears" comments coming from the moonbat cocksucking celebrities.
Cw7Sr7AW8AEcKdk.jpg

The Lord is powerful to save.

me too. i was wondering what was taking all that time to deliberate.
must be all those prosecutorial shenanigans became obvious to ALL of the jurors!
I wish the jury could be treated to a private walk-through by a good presenter,
of a review of all the evidence, including Every Single Point where the prosecutor
lied to them. (Lie ::= A falsehood told deliberately in an attempt to mislead).
They're entitled to their lives, but that One More Hour might be an eye-opener.

jurors were braver than expected - will probably need protection now. all media will go berserk.
It'd be neat if the court silently set a search pattern trigger
for the juror's addresses appearing on Twitter.

Dismissed with prejudice
...no. This is far, far better.
what-is-best-in-life-to-crush-your-enemies-see-them-driven-before-you-and-to-hear-the-lamentation-of.jpg

Time for celebratory AR purchases.
This verdict happened on a National Holiday.

He's going to be followed and harassed for years to come. He needs to move to fricking Alaska and live in the woods for the next half decade.
Settle for a property with long sight lines on all approaches.

Hoping there’s a fair selection of NOT GUILTY Kyle t-shirts coming up to trigger libs and make them think twice about their ability to not be shot for their violent attacks.
You're my muse, dog.
Dig it:
ACQUITTED.png
I just lobbed it into the Instapundit Daily Open Thread.

Hmmm, great minds run in the same channel:
0bc4e105240009b0e4d46a0238c2942c5e2b206340d8156dc1b9a7e3955f2f84.png

Hat tip: Instapundit reader kilroyjc

don't worry, Raggedy Jen already said the Establishment was cooking something up.
(Someone called her "Psacchio" (a female Pinnochio) on the Chump Line this evening).

i find the GA case completely different.
bunch of white guys go looking for trouble and found it. black guy was doing nothing wrong, other than Jogging While Black.
"Jogging".[rolleyes]

5uvazq.jpg

The White House released a statement Friday afternoon from Joe Biden in which he says he is “angry and concerned” about the not guilty on all counts verdict by the Kyle Rittenhouse jury ...
If that old pervert strokes out in the next week or two,
they'll blame his colonoscopy meds,
but we'll know what did it.

he and his family are already at an undisclosed location
Scroll back two sections.

Has the NRA come out in support of him before this?

I’m going to be a rebel this weekend, I know it’s probably a 10 year felony, I’m crossing state lines. Start the bail fund now.

I think Howie played that entire Across State Lines tape on the show today.
He really digs exposing dozens of Chattering Skulls all reading from the same script.

You tease; that clip of her walking past the jet intake got me so excited.

I have always felt bad for the residents of Southwick, MA.

1637382932007-png.544196
Southwick is the only thing that keeps this craphole from sliding into the Atlantic.

The world agrees with the verdict:

A Verdict Is In​

The Hero Kyle Rittenhouse was judged NOT GUILTY on all charges. And rightly so. Even the world agrees. Consider, for example, the upvotes vs downvotes on a UK newspaper.
So happy for him
downvotes: 250, upvotes: 2756

Yeah the video of the verdict reading is pretty intense. I’d be crying faint and shit myself all in one motion.

The stress of dealing with a trial like that is awful never mind the event that cause it itself..

When I was charged with a shooting. I really wasn’t that worry about it at all Because I didn’t do it.. I didn’t really start worrying about it until I got out of jail, went to the lawyers and he told me “there’s plenty of innocent people in jail, I need 15 grand right now”

But my charges were dismissed in three days

Edit ..I told the lawyer, I go to the public defender or represent myself … f***ing scumbag track down my mother and told her your sons in real trouble and I need 15 grand and she laughed At him… Try to get the check after I told him I didn’t want him as my lawyer. License to steal

Last edited:
i find the GA case completely different.
bunch of white guys go looking for trouble and found it. black guy was doing nothing wrong, other than Jogging While Black.
If that guy was just out for a jog, then Rosenbaum was in Kenosha because of his sincere support of BLM. But those are apparently some racist ass southern boys if they and their chosen lawyer can't keep it under wraps for the entire course of the trial. I grew up around some guys like that and tried to give them a wide berth.

So much for reading and comprehension...[rofl]
From a guy that writes books.[laugh2]
King is trying to rehabilitate himself because minorities have been crucifying him for his portrayal of them in his books. Pure white guilt. He could always donate money to the innocence project, but, they work to get “white guys” off, too, so maybe he can earmark the donation to only non-white guys.

A small collection on Liberal Tears and Doomsday for Democracy warnings. So,e authors, anticipating outcomes, probably wrote two articles in advance but added wrath and despair to their acquittal version at the last minute.

If that guy was just out for a jog, then Rosenbaum was in Kenosha because of his sincere support of BLM. But those are apparently some racist ass southern boys if they and their chosen lawyer can't keep it under wraps for the entire course of the trial. I grew up around some guys like that and tried to give them a wide berth.
i am a live and let live sort of guy.
when i see someone jogging down the street, the first thought in my mind is NOT "hey, that must be a robber", no matter what their skin color.

in fact my first thought is usually "boy, i wish i could get my lazy fat ass to do some jogging too"

I'm going to go against the grain here and say she has maybe one or two good points in there, or maybe more accurately : she is correct on the points she's making - but in the end all she's trying to do is make a quasi-intellectual argument for communism.

Her whole "country was founded on white men having their property rights protected" thing...... well der. YES YOU ARE CORRECT YOU DOUCHEBAG.

The country was founded with some foundational law that protects INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. It was not founded as a communist country - and if you had any understanding of friggin history and a shred of honesty - you might acknowledge WHY it was founded that way.

Maybe black people are just fundamentally unable to live in a society that respects individual rights and not tribal affiliation as one of it's fundamental building blocks. But whatever - if people like her get their way - we're gonna become a whole helluva lot more "tribal" and we will all define out loyalties based on those tribal affiliations.

That's not going to work out so well for her either. Because all the white people that she's bitching so hard about - sure as hell aren't going to be loyal to whatever tribe it is that she's in.
All this racism talk has a purpose...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1meXkFis1bE

Back
Top Bottom