17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

i am a live and let live sort of guy.
when i see someone jogging down the street, the first thought in my mind is NOT "hey, that must be a robber", no matter what their skin color.

in fact my first thought is usually "boy, i wish i could get my lazy fat ass to do some jogging too"
Yes ,but he wasn't just "Jogging " he was seen inside a house under construction scoping it out (And there is security video of it ), which turns out to be his M.O. for previous thefts .
That's what got those guys attention.
What went down after that may be the subject of debate but please don't just regurgitate media propaganda .

This is how we get killed on the 2A stuff.

I just minutes ago caught GMA doing a story about the verdict and they made the statement that the families of the "Victims " were speaking out.
Then cut to a shot of some black folks at the microphone.
I shit you not.

the fact that corporate media now has to overtly lie - as opposed to their typical “by omission” tactic - is proof they are losing.

I just minutes ago caught GMA doing a story about the verdict and they made the statement that the families of the "Victims " were speaking out.
I shit you not.

And then you have the button up law and order types right here on NES even who won’t believe a thing unless it’s triple checked by pushing it thru a fine screen. Even reprimanding those who don’t do the same.

I can tell you right now that is no way to raise an army. For anything. No need to spread bald faced lies either. Just lighten up and even show support for some of the gray. Because we all know if it is repeated enough it becomes true…

I love truth but I love crushing oppressive evil even more.

I shit you not.
I think it was Howie yesterday. Someone said that they are now hearing from the parents of the "victims". Carr Responded with "You mean the ones that need to shut the hell up".

RC

Appears to be pro-police and seen on video firing a MSR as a crowd closed in on him. Anyone want to bet how this will play on the news?

“And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”​
A witness, Julio Rosas, 24, said that when the gunman stumbled, “two people jumped onto him and there was a struggle for control of his rifle. At that point during the struggle, he just began to fire multiple rounds and that dispersed people near him.”​
“The rifle was being jerked around in all directions while it was being fired,” Rosas said.​

All other things being equal, who in their right mind will chase someone with a rifle while unarmed?

It's part of their delusional mindset.

They think they're "fighting the man" - by going around town burning down people's businesses and livelihoods.

They think they're fighting the system or fighting the patriarchy or some shit like that - when they molest 5 year old boys.

They think they're activists for climate change - when they burn up a used car lot with all of the cars in it.

They fashion themselves heroes - when they fight some guy in the street who has a rifle.

etc. and so forth and so on.

I don’t believe a word Whitlock says. He’s as phony as the day is long. I have friends in the business that are familiar with him and have been around him for decades. First class race baiter

He said that what the Rittenhouse jurors did was courageous and what this nation needed.

Where's the lie?

Shooting was in 2017...goddamn justice moves slowly.

Another success in the war on drugs. No knocks in the middle of the night for:
"After the gunfire, investigators searched the house. Woods was discovered deceased on a bed in Coffee IV’s bedroom. In the elder Coffee's bedroom, deputies found marijuana cigarettes, crack cocaine along with 10 Hydromorphone pills and one oxycodone pill, both painkillers, according to reports."

255766353_1093070018097912_371150052939236363_n.jpg

WaPo: "But perhaps the most problematic aspect of this case was that it represented yet another data point in the long history of some parts of the right valorizing white vigilantes who use violence against people of color and their white allies."

An excellent choice of White Allies - just victims and heroe, all. 🙄

Mother Jones:

”Rosenbaum, a mentally ill man released from prison earlier that day, had chased Rittenhouse and apparently tried to grab his gun, after, Rittenhouse testified, threatening to cut out his heart.”

“…Grosskreutz, who was 26 and a veteran of Black Lives Matter protests, lifted a loaded Glock pistol, briefly pointing it toward Rittenhouse, who was 17 and an aspiring cop.”

Subtle clues these drecks had ill intent? 😅
"Violence against people of color”?

I guess that includes ramming your head into their foot as you lay on the ground?

I don’t believe a word Whitlock says. He’s as phony as the day is long. I have friends in the business that are familiar with him and have been around him for decades. First class race baiter
He's recently seen the light.. He has numerous videos calling out white liberals for using black people for their own purposes. Almost everything he says on liberals and race these days is right on the money. He even admits it took him years to realize it. So, if he said the sky was blue, would have the same comment?

Absolutely .
Balls to the wall, no mercy no brakes.
You show them the same level of animosity they showed you.

I believe in being a good person , but never took to the notion of turning the other cheek.
You just end up with two black eyes instead of one.
When your dealing with these kind of people you get respect from them fearing you.
They don't understand anything else.
exactly....there's no taking the high ground anymore. How many wars have been won by taking the high ground?

I think it was Howie yesterday. Someone said that they are now hearing from the parents of the "victims". Carr Responded with "You mean the ones that need to shut the hell up".

RC

If haven’t seen anything from relatives or associates of rosenbaum, from the shooting to now, except the girlfriend. Grosskruetz is still alive, he’s talked some and he has a bigmouth lawyer but not very good legal mind( Kim motley). She’s out there a lot yapping and planning the $10 million lawsuit.

Hubers parents are the ones putting out statements, suing and nuts, especially the father. Hubers girlfriend Hannah fittings, is out there too. Hubers father participated in zoom bail hearings and ranted like a nut. It’s easy to see where Hubers poor judgement and lack of self control/anger comes from.

Where can I find a cliff notes backstory on the individuals shot?

In addition to rosenbaums criminal record, he had 40 violations while in prison

Last edited:
Holy shit what a delusional fairy tale .
Your kid was there to riot, loot and burn lady.
You raised a violent scumbag .
Deal with the reality of it.
Are you starting to understand that you are in the middle of WWIII, and it is an information war and a psychological war? Driven by the best techniques developed by the ex CIA operatives who are now cashing in for the left? It is one of the things General Flynn was going to expose which is why they wanted him in prison and discredited.

Back
Top Bottom